剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
我从没见过类似这种病毒的情况
I've never seen anything like this virus before.
前情提要
托马斯的细胞含有解药的生物细胞模型
Thomas' cells contain the blueprint for a cure.
你要帮我把他带出隔离区
I need you to help me sneak him out of the Cordon.
我错了 如果托马斯离开隔离区
I was wrong! If Thomas leaves the Cordon,
病毒也会随他离开
the virus leaves with him.
-凯蒂老师 -你们得带他回去
- Miss Katie! - You need to take him back!
托马斯是病毒携带者
Thomas is a carrier.
你们得隔离48小时
You'll be quarantined here for 48 hours.
别挡道
Get out of my way.
-对 我进来了 -此事关系重大 万事小心
- Yeah, I'm inside. - There's a lot riding on this. Be safe in there.
隔离区就我有通信渠道
I've got the only open line of communication in the Cordon.
这对你来说值多少
How much would that be worth to you?
我得回到我家人身边
I need to get back to my family.
我很遗憾他离开了
I'm sorry that he left,
但这就是跟一个已婚男人厮混的结果
but that is what happens when you sleep with married men.
他们会离开你 你知道的
They leave, and you knew that.
我好像怀孕了
I think I'm pregnant.
遇到状况了
We have a situation.
我派一队人去镇♥压♥人群
I'm sending in a unit to subdue the crowd.
不行 绝不能派士兵进隔离区
Negative. Under no circumstances are you to send in troops.
我不需要你的许可
I don't need your permission.
行动 行动 快
Go! Go! Go! Come on now!
-扶我一把 -不行 小泰
- Help me. - I can't, Tee.
我撞到了一个人 我可能被传染了
I bumped into someone. I might be infected.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary!
-玛丽呢 -我们不得不丢下她
- Where's Mary? - We had to leave her.
-她病了 -你是说被传染了吗
- She got sick. - What do you mean, like sick-sick?
放下她 拜托
Put her down. Please.
先放下她
Just put her down.
凡事都有定期 天下万务都有定时
生有时 死有时
《传道书》第三章 一至八节
他们只迟了五分钟
They're only five minutes late.
国民警卫队从不迟到
The National Guard is never late.
第15天
暴♥乱♥后最新情况怎样
What's the latest on the riot aftermath
隔离中的警卫队员情况如何
and the guardsmen in isolation?
我不能透露 长官
I can't say, ma'am.
不能透露还是不知道
You can't say or you don't know?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他职位太低 不知道这么多
Maybe he's too low down the chain to know much.
对 这意味着要么情况太糟糕
Exactly. Which means either the situation is so bad
需要全体出动 要么
they have all hands on deck or...
我们已不再重要 高层不搭理我们了
we're no longer important enough to deserve anyone higher.
两天内可能发生很多变化
A lot can change in two days.
发生了暴♥乱♥ 我们没掌控住局势
There was a riot. We weren't in charge.
我们失去了控制
We lost control.
那我们就夺回控制 "改下剧本"
So we get it back. We change the script.
先回家冲个澡 然后行动
Right after we go home and take a shower.
一小时后联合作战部见
I'll meet you at Joint Ops in an hour.
还有 少校
And, Major,
媒体会铺天盖地报道的
the press will be all over this.
我们需要站在同一战线上
We need to be a united front.
我们是同一战线
We are.
利奥 17个未接来电
亚特兰大中心医院
隔离区内
我玩得可比你好多了
I'm way better at that.
特殊情况
These are special circumstances.
是啊
Yeah.
生死攸关 你紧张了
The stakes are high. You're nervous.
这叫抗压 凯蒂
It's called being clutch, Katie.
好球员的真正标志在于能否抗压
Okay, the true mark of a good ballplayer is if they're clutch.
你认识很多关在隔离室里的球员吗
You know a lot of ballplayers in isolation rooms?
只剩八小时了
Only eight hours left.
我应该是被传染了 杰克
I should be sick, Jake.
那样抱着玛丽 我违背了所有规定
Holding Mary like that, I broke every single rule.
你很勇敢
You were brave.
你觉得病毒在乎这个吗
You think the virus cares about that?
好吧 你说得对
Okay, fine. You're right.
如果玛丽被传染了 那你也会被传染
If Mary had been sick, you'd be sick.
但很显然她没事
But she obviously wasn't.
看到了吗
You see?
就跟你说了
I told you.
没打喷嚏吗
No sneezes?
没打喷嚏
No sneezes.
-我能去看托马斯吗 -去吧
- Can I go visit Thomas? - Yeah.
好伤心
That's rough.
你都不是隔离病区中最受欢迎的那个
You're not even the most popular person in isolation.
我是个妈妈
I'm a mom.
当妈可不是为了受欢迎
I'm not in it for the popularity.
阳性结果
Positive.
小泰
T.
我的羊水刚好像破了
I think my water just broke.
我必须宣布 该病毒感染性极强
I must declare the virus as highly contagious
而且致命 无幸存者
and fatal in 100% of its victims.
保佑隔离区的人
我建议
I recommend we institute
成立隔离区 控制病毒传播
a cordon sanitaire to contain the spread of the virus.
重大新闻 亚特兰大 封锁隔离
亚特兰大中心医院 首例感染者之家
我想听的是真♥相♥
What I need is the truth.
-我就在重度感染区 -詹娜
- We are in the middle of the damn hot zone. - Jana!
如果让任何人出来 就会危及
If we let anyone out, we're risking the lives
全城人的安危
of everyone in this city.
隔离区外
你怎么才来
Took you long enough.
你收到我信息了吗
Did you get my messages?
你好 莱克斯 见到你真好
Hey, Lex. Yo, it's good to see you.
我很高兴你没死在隔离区里
You know, I'm really glad that you didn't die in quarantine.
是拉默斯
It's Lommers.
整件事的幕后黑手就是拉默斯
The whole damn thing. It's Lommers.
真正的首例感染者亨利·伯恩斯
The real Patient Zero, Henry Burns,
他得知自己被感染时 打了一通电♥话♥
the second he got sick, he made a telephone call.
号♥码被屏蔽了 但是我恰好知道
The number was blocked, but I happen to know
这是南塔克特岛的号♥码
it went to Nantucket.
-拉默斯在南塔克特岛 -有座房♥子
- Lommers has a house in... In Nantucket, I know.
我两天前跟你一样
You're me two days ago.
她知道那个叙利亚年轻人不是罪魁祸首
She knew the Syrian kid was innocent, man,
但她还是让堪纳茨把拿他当替罪羊
but she got Cannerts to make him the villain anyway.
我找到的那张交货单
And that delivery notice that I found,
让我们以为堪纳茨把病毒发给了伯恩斯
the one that made us think that Cannerts sent the virus to Burns,
而我的黑客朋友发现单子上全是电子指纹
my hacker says it's got electronic fingerprints all over it.
说明是她伪造栽赃的
Meaning it's fake. She planted it.
所有在他公♥寓♥找到的证据
She probably planted all the evidence I found
很可能都是她栽赃的
at his apartment, too.
你有证据证明是她吗
And you have proof that it was her?
我正在寻找证据
I'm working on that part.
这才是重点
That's the part we need.
还有动机
And the why.
为什么要公开谴责叙利亚
Why go on TV and blame Syria?
为什么要冒着引发世界大战的风险
Why risk a global war?
这说不通啊 利奥
It doesn't track, Leo.
我刚和她独处了两天
I just spent two days with the woman,
我真以为...
and I really believed...
你们成为"好闺蜜"了
You were becoming BFFs?
她在利用你
She's playing you.
关于伯恩斯的料都在这里了
This is everything I've got on Burns.
我想如果再深查下去 总会有所发现
I figure if we dig deep enough, we'll find something.
那是什么
Wait, what's that?
单原生物基因研究
你记不记得
Well, if you remember, I couldn't find
他没有受聘记录 只有一家公♥司♥
any job history on him, but one company...
我见过这个标志
No, I've seen that before.
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表