剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
因为这个非军事区[安全区]而流离失所
being displaced because of this DMZ--safe zone.
你知道大家都要去哪吗
You know where all these people are going?
我们在六个区域建了避难所
We set up shelters in 6 sectors.
我不是问这事
Not what I'm asking.
我是问你 你知道这些人都要去哪吗
What I'm asking is do you know where these people are going,
每一个人
each person individually?
根据需求体系 分派避难地点
Shelter assignments are allotted on a need-based rolling system.
也就是说你不知道
So in other words, you don't know.
我调查过你 卡纳汉
You know, I did my homework on you, Carnahan.
我知道他们选了你负责此事
I know you've been chosen to run point on this.
也知道你现在如履薄冰
I also know you're walking on thin ice.
不再做宣传工作了 食物补给失败
No more PSAs, a failed food drop.
让国民警卫队来这儿可不是什么巧合
Not a coincidence the guard got the call.
你在这里很快就没戏唱了
You may not be a guest at this party much longer.
我不认为这是联欢会
I don't consider it a party.
这是我的城市
This is my city.
你要做得更好
I want you to do better.
这是这些人应得的
These people deserve it.
微扫数据恢复
隔离区内
如果我当时在仅有的那次约会上穿这身
Do you think, um, if I had worn this on our one and only date
我们还会再出来约一次吗
we would have gone out again?
这比货车帽要好一点
It's an improvement on the trucker hat.
不是吧
Aw, come on.
但餐馆选得不行
But it does not make up for the meal.
谁会带女生去华夫火车来讨好她
What kind of guy trying to impress takes a girl to waffle train?
华夫火车多好啊
I mean, you got to love waffle train.
是吧
I mean, come on.
不喜欢
Yeah, um, no.
其实华夫火车没多好
You actually don't got to love waffle train.
我熟悉这表情
I know that face.
怎么了 有问题吗
What, it's not good?
不是 这事有点麻烦
Uh, no. This is not gonna be so simple.
有人看过文件后 手动将其损坏
Someone went through and manually corrupted this file.
我得先恢复数据
So first I have to recover the data,
然后才能破解文件
and then I can decrypt it.
这里面是什么
What's on this thing again?
是流感爆发那天的监控录像
It's surveillance footage form the day the outbreak started,
我们被欺骗的证据
proof that we're being lied to.
莱克斯是怎么拿到的
How did Lex even get this?
你还是别知道的好
You don't want to know.
等等 莱克斯 我家莱克斯违规了
Wait. Lex, my Lex broke the rules?
他还好吗
Is he all right?
隔离区外情况也不容乐观
It's not great on the outside either.
她很痛苦 万一是子痫怎么办
She's in pain. What if it's preeclampsia?
不是子痫 你怎么知道这词的
It's not preeclampsia. What do you even know about that?
我读了八本怀孕指南书
I've read 8 pregnancy guides,
里面都提过 你怎么确定不是
and it's in all of them. What makes you so sure that it's not?
不像你 我生过孩子
Well, because unlike you, I've actually had a baby.
用不着看书
I don't need a book.
她要生了吗
She going into labor?
我还能说话
I can still talk,
我的答案是 不 还不会生
and to answer your question, no, not yet.
可能是假性宫缩
Probably braxton hicks.
我得躺下
I need to lie down.
我帮她穿消毒服
I'll put her in a clean suit
然后带她去三号♥消毒室
and bring her back to Clean Room 3.
那安静些 你好休息 无菌室
It's quieter. You can rest. No germs.
这样...
Is that...
谢谢
Thank you.
我拿了点毛巾和几张床单
So I have some towels and a few blankets.
可惜没有富余的了
I wish I had more.
你已经做了很多
You've already done so much.
这个精彩的故事可以留到以后讲给孩子听
You are gonna have a hell of a story to tell your kid.
然后她会和所有小孩一样
And then she'll roll her eyes like kids do
对父母无聊的故事翻白眼
at their parents' boring stories.
在这待着
Uh, s-s-stay right here.
那是什么声音
What was that?
枪声
Gunshot.
听着像九毫米口径的
Sounded like a 9-millimeter.
可能是那个暴徒开的枪
Could be that thug's gun.
各位 来看监控
Guys, check this out.
我认识这些人
I know these guys.
他们嗑嗨了 不好惹
They're tweaked out of their gourds. Bad news.
他们想怎样
What do you think they want?
看来很快就知道了
I think we're gonna find out.
我真不懂他们想要什么
I just don't understand what they want.
-这里是机房♥ -我在街上碰到过这些人
- It's the computer lab. - I ran into those guys in the streets.
他们是监外执行的戒毒人员
They're part of a work release program for drug addicts,
通常是瘾君子和有暴♥力♥倾向的人
usually meth heads and aggressive.
这里有十来个
There's got to be a dozen of them.
也许更多 只要他们想到
Yeah, maybe more. I mean, if they even think
这里能搞到毒品
that there are chemicals to huff in here,
一定会想尽办法冲进来的
they'll run through walls to get in.
我们有很多清洁剂
We got a lot of cleaning agents,
氢氟酸 盐酸 三氯乙烷
hydrofluoric and hydrochloric acid, trichloroethane,
还刚送来二氯甲烷
and we just got a delivery of methylene chloride.
这可好了 来点伪麻黄碱 就能制毒品了
Oh, good. Sounds like you're a couple sudafeds short of a meth lab.
为什么现在来
Why now?
这些人在下面好几天了
Those guys have been down there for days.
那个暴徒可能告诉他们怎么进来了
So the thug could have given them access,
甚至告诉了他们我们有些什么
maybe even told them what we got in here.
他八成看见了所有的化学品
He could have seen all the chemicals.
好 他们想闯进来
OK. They're trying to get in,
我们就得守好办公室
so we need to secure this office.
这里还有孕妇要休息
We've got a pregnant girl who needs her rest.
我们要悄悄行事
We're gonna keep it on the QT.
萨姆 你最了解这栋楼
Sam, you know this building the best.
这里不是大家想象中的象牙塔
This place isn't the ivory tower you think it is.
虽然电梯设有密♥码♥
Sure you've got a code-secure elevator,
天花板通风口封闭
ceiling vents are closed circuit,
但是可以走地面通风口
but the floor vents are accessible,
楼顶还有个消防出口 能直接进入楼梯
and there's a fire exit on the roof that leads to the stairwell.
好的 那我们就封住消防出口和通风口
Ok. So we lock down the fire exit, and we secure the vents.
抱歉 我觉得我们想错了
I'm sorry. I think we're looking at this wrong.
小点声
Keep your voice down.
那我们应该怎么想 托尼
So how should we look at it, Tony?
每个人都有想要的东西
Everybody wants something.
他们想要抽化学品
They want chemicals to smoke.
-那个警♥察♥说的 -我说嗑药 不是抽
The cop said it. I said huff, not smoke.
人要是抽化学药品就爆♥炸♥了
You smoke chemicals, you explode.
不管是什么
Huff, smoke, whatever.
我们拿化学品做交易
Let's make a deal for the chemicals,
这事就能愉快地解决了
and we all walk away happy.
没发现我们是在理智地争论吗
You see how we're all debating this rationally?
我敢保证楼下那些疯子
I guarantee you those tweakers down there
可不会这么有礼貌
aren't having the same kind of civilized conversation.
他们只会强取 不会改变
They're straight up bent, and they want to stay that way.
他们的观念就是这样
That's as far as their logic goes.
你以为自己是警♥察♥
Whereas you as a cop,
所以什么都懂
you can see the whole chess board.
我去楼顶封住消防出口
All right. I'm going up to the roof to seal off the fire exit.
我来帮你 杰克
I'm gonna help you, Jake.
我保险箱里有枪
I have a gun in my safe.
等等 你有枪 什么时候的事
Wait. You have a gun? Since when?
我的枪放在保险箱里好几年了
I mean, I've had a gun in my safe for years
应急用的
for emergencies.
我们在解决什么来着
And what have we been dealing with exactly?
-你来吧 -好的
- You can come. - Yes.
好了 来吧
Ok. Let's do this.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表