剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
鉴于生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的威胁
Given the threat of bioterrorism,
前情提要
此事已升级为国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
this is now a matter of national security.
因此我建议实行最高级隔离措施
As such, I recommend that we institute top-level containment
控制病毒进一步传播
measures to protect the citizens of this city.
如果这只是一段露水情缘 你要知道
If this was just a moment in time, I just want you to know
我还是很高兴遇见你
I'm still glad I met you.
我的人生
There's no version of my life
不能没有你
that doesn't have you in it.
伤得不轻啊
That doesn't look good.
我去问下堪纳茨医生怎么办吧
I'll go ask Dr. Cannerts for some medicine.
遇到状况了
We have a situation.
示♥威♥人群增多了
The group of protesters is growing.
给我
Give me that!
不 别这样
No, stop!
-玛丽呢 -我们不得不丢下她
- Where's Mary? - We had to leave her.
-她病了 -你是说被传染了吗
- She got sick. - What do you mean, like sick-sick?
放下她 拜托
Put her down. Please.
先放下她
Just put her down.
幕后黑手就是拉默斯 她在耍你
The whole damn thing is Lommers. She's playing you.
我想让你辞职
I want you to resign.
-我明早会开新闻发布会 -你会辞职
- I'll call a press conference... - And you will resign.
你看起来不错
You look good.
我必须宣布 该病毒
I must declare the virus as
感染性极强 而且致命 无幸存者
highly contagious and fatal in 100% of its victims.
保佑隔离区的人
我建议成立隔离区
I recommend we institute a cordon sanitaire
重大新闻 亚特兰大 封锁隔离
控制病毒传播
to contain the spread of the virus.
我想听的是真♥相♥
What I need is the truth.
-我就在重度感染区 莱克斯 -詹娜
- Yeah, I'm in the middle of the damn hot zone, Lex. - Jana!
如果让任何人出来
If we let anyone out,
就会危及全城人的安危
we're risking the lives of everyone in this city.
转瞬新成旧
伊甸陷悲愁
晨曦沦为昼
金华不久留
罗伯特·弗罗斯特
第16天
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
你看上去很帅 儿子
You look good, son.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Pop.
我知道这不是件易事
I know this won't be easy,
但新闻发布会后就会感觉好多了
but you'll feel better when the press conference is over.
准备好了吗
So you ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you for coming.
我将做个简短的声明
I have prepared a brief statement.
不会回答任何问题
I won't be taking any questions.
过去16天
Over the last 16 days,
一场危机正在考验着本市市民
this city has been stretched to
让大家精神紧张 处于崩溃的边缘
its breaking point by a crisis that has tested all of us.
我今天要在此坦白 各位都被误导了
I'm here today to confess that you have been misled.
那个叙利亚人赛伊德·纳赛尔
The Syrian national, Sayid Nassir,
并不是首例感染者
was not Patient Zero.
纳赛尔先生实际上只是一名无辜受害者
In fact, Mr. Nassir was nothing more than an innocent victim.
利奥 你怎么没来
病毒是在这里的实验室研制出来的
The virus was manipulated in a lab here,
就在本国
in our own country,
通过危险不负责任的功能获得实验研制出来的
through a dangerous and irresponsible gain-of-function study.
虽然如今生物恐怖袭击猖獗
Though sometimes beneficial in this day and age,
此研究可能会有所帮助
where the threat of bioterrorism looms large,
但由于存在意外病毒爆发的可能 例如此次
these studies are currently not permissible in the United States,
美国目前不允许进行这些研究
due to the potential for accidental outbreaks like this one.
这就是整件事的真♥相♥
And that's what this was.
一次意外
An accident.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
公开这个信息是个艰难的决定
Disclosing this information publicly is difficult,
但我承诺了将信息公开化 所以召开了发布会
but I promised you transparency, and so here we are.
病毒是由疾控中心的一名科学家研制出来的
This virus was created by a scientist at the CDC
他就是维克多·堪纳茨医生
named Dr. Victor Cannerts.
另一位研究员意外接触了病毒后
When another researcher was accidentally exposed,
堪纳茨医生向上级以及全世界
Dr. Cannerts lied to his superiors and to the world
隐瞒了传染源
about its origin.
他擅自进行了这些实验
He was conducting these experiments
疾控中心既没批准 也不支持
with neither the approval nor the support of the CDC.
得知他的过失后
When I learned of his culpability,
我立刻要求召开此次新闻发布会
I immediately called this press conference.
对于叙利亚那些不可原谅的指控
I offer apologies to Syria for the unforgiveable accusations...
-以及本国总统 我深表歉意 -什么 天呐
- and to the president... - What? Oh, my God.
还有那些被蒙蔽欺骗的美国人♥民♥
and the American people for the misinformation and the lies.
美国人♥民♥需要知道真♥相♥
Now that the American people know the truth,
我相信大家可以原谅
I believe we are capable of looking past
这位科学家的失职行为
the actions of one rogue scientist...
亚特兰大中心医院
隔离区内
一定有什么办法
I mean, there has to be something we can do.
凯蒂咳血后
You haven't set foot out of that lab
你就没离开过实验室
since Katie coughed up blood.
告诉我
Hey, tell me.
拜托 快告诉我
Come on, just tell me.
我一直在尝试隔离托马斯的抗体
I've been working on isolating Thomas's antibodies
来研制一个被动免疫接种
to create a passive immunization.
这不是解药
It's not a cure,
但也许能让人活得更久
but it may allow someone to live longer.
你需要人体试验吧 在她身上试吧
Yeah, so you need a human trial. Sign her up.
但时间或资源不够的话
Without more time or resources,
可能会发生抗体血清的血型不相容反应
there could be a risk of an ABO incompatibility reaction to the antibody serum.
她的身体可能会排斥药物
Her body could reject it.
那又如何
So?
她已经快死了
She's already dying.
这个托马斯变异病毒或许会致死
This particular Thomas strain of the virus may be deadly,
但比原病毒要"仁慈"些
but it's kinder than its predecessor.
患者四十小时前不会有任何症状
Patients remain asymptomatic until past the 40th hour,
四十八小时后才会死亡
death is delayed beyond the 48th hour,
而且最后发病过程很快
and the body's ultimate disintegration happens quickly,
时间也很准
with precision.
结果依然很糟 但是过程更短
Still a terrible outcome, but a shorter one.
你是说这个实验可能会让人死得更痛苦
You're saying it could make death worse.
痛苦很多
Significantly.
但也可能会救她一命
Or it could save her.
我愿意
Do it.
堪纳茨正在研究血清
Cannerts is working on the serum now.
他今天吃饱了吗
Did he eat enough today?
是 早餐给他吃了半包即食品
Yeah, I got him to eat half an MRE for breakfast.
我会让他吃好午饭的
I'll make sure he gets a good lunch.
你觉得他理解现在的情况吗
Do you think he understands what's happening?
他表现得很坚强
He's being so strong.
我觉得正是因为他理解
Yeah, I think he's being strong
才会表现得这么坚强
because he understands exactly what's happening.
而我却是一团糟
I, on the other hand, am a mess.
但你还在这里
But you're still here.
对于一个喜欢逃走的人来说 已经很了不起了
For a guy who likes to run, that's kind of a big deal.
我不会离开你
I won't run.
我很特别
I'm special.
永远不会离开你
I'll never run.
只有我不会被感染
I'm the only one who can't get sick.
闭嘴 托马斯
Shut up, Thomas!
她就是因为你才感染的
She's only sick because of you!
昆汀
Quentin...
昆汀
Quentin!
我去找他
I'll get him.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
隔离区内
看了新闻发布会吗
See the press conference?
她就像条蛇一样脱了罪
She slithered right out of it like the snake that she is.
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表