剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
You can...
天呐
Oh, my god.
外婆 天呐 你吓了我一跳
Grandma, holy crap. You scared me.
泰瑞莎 我以为你是僵尸呢
Teresa, I thought you were a zombie.
外公打来的正是时候
Grandpa caught me just in time.
艾梅想拉我去派对狂欢
Aimee was trying to get me to go to a party
妈在店里忙坏了
and Mom's so slammed at the store,
没人会给你带东西...
you wouldn't have had anyone to bring you l--
官方通知
We've been told by authorities
几个派对上的青少年
that several teens found partying...
亚特兰大 现场新闻报道
派对青少年被传染
你没事吧
Are you all right?
在隔离区内...
located within the cordon have been...
没事 抱歉 就是...
Yeah, sorry. It's just--
被该致命病毒传染
infected by the deadly virus.
亚特兰大 现场新闻报道
派对青少年被传染
这则新闻
The news.
很可怕 是吧
It's horrible, isn't it?
不停地说鼻涕 分泌液 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Endless talk about snot and mucus and terrorists.
当然 我还记得天花
I remember smallpox, of course.
是我们那时的瘟疫
That was the thing.
还有肺结核
And tuberculosis.
你知道你亲外公
Did you know your actual grandfather
在疗养院待了一年吗
spent a whole year in the sanitarium
那时我们还小 整整一年啊
when we were children? A year.
还好他最终去世
Lucky he eventually passed before
伯特走进了我的人生
Bert walked into my life
不然我会为了伯特离开那个病秧子
or I'd have left a sick man for my new husband.
应立即被带到...
Should immediately be taken...
我点错了三明治
I, um, messed up the sandwich order.
我让我妈再给你买♥♥些新的来
I'll send Mom back with the new ones.
不用 不用 没事 亲爱的
Oh, no, no, no. It's all right, honey.
-我不介意 -爱你 外婆
- I don't mind. - Love you, Grandma.
是你妻子吗
Is that your wife?
是 下个月就三十周年了
Yeah. 30 years next month.
外面有你担心的人吗
You got anybody outside you're worried about?
只有我巴不得躲着的人
Just people I'm happy to dodge.
格蕾丝
来电
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
介意我接个电♥话♥吗
Do you mind?
格蕾丝
Hi, Grace.
没 没消息
No, no word.
不 我说了 我什么都不能...
No, like I said, there's nothing I could--
行 当然
Yes, of course.
昆汀
Quentin.
奶奶
Grandma!
是 我很好
Yeah. I'm good.
派对有三十人那么多
Count has the party as high as 30.
接吻游戏
莱克斯 他们一直在里面玩"转酒瓶"呢
Lex, I mean, they'd been playing spin the bottle in there.
很难预料这些年轻人去过哪里
There's no telling where these kids went.
都跟谁接触过
I mean, who they came into contact with.
隔离区内有四千人
There's 4,000 people locked in the cordon.
病毒传播出去了 莱克斯 传出去了
This thing is out there, Lex. It's out.
这里的高科技追踪
Look, you won't believe the kind of
会让你大吃一惊
high-tech tracking stuff they've got in here.
疫情部在追踪了
EIS is on it.
他们找到那些年轻人
They're gonna find the kids,
找到传染源
then they'll trace the exposures,
阻止病毒传播
which will shut down the spread of the virus.
如果他们做不到呢
Yeah, and what if they can't?
我现在不能那么想 杰克
I can't think like that right now, Jake,
你也不准那么想
and you damn sure can't think like that, either.
少校
Major.
挂了
Gotta go.
该死
Damn it!
可恶 可恶
Damn it! Damn it!
里面那些11岁的孩子
I got 11-year-olds in there
都比你冷静
holding it together better than you.
克制一下
Rein it in.
恐怕相关部门又接到四通
I'm afraid GDPH has had 4 new calls
疑似病毒感染者的电♥话♥
about potentially symptomatic patients.
三名派对上的学生
3 are students who were at that party.
一个驾车的司机疑似感染
One the driver of the vehicle in question.
此外 已经对三名学生实行了隔离
That's in addition to the 3 students already targeted for isolation.
传染源那家人如何了
And the original exposed?
叙利亚那家 五人中死了两个
The Syrian family has lost two of the 5,
其他人中 只有那个五年级小女孩依然健康
and of the others, only the fifth-grade girl remains healthy.
她接触过病毒吗
Was she exposed?
如果她对病毒免疫 那将是重大突破
If she's immune, that's a breakthrough.
恐怕她只是花粉过敏
I'm afraid it was merely hay fever,
如她监护人所料
as her guardian suspected.
我们将在隔离期后
We'll release her to his custody
让她监护人领走她
at the end of the isolation period.
对其他人来说 没多少时间了
It won't be long now for the rest.
♪I'll boil easier than you♪
♪Crush my bones into glue♪
♪I'm a go-getter♪
♪The system's in red♪
♪The room is inbred♪
女士 这边请
Ma'am, this way.
♪I'm a go-getter♪
♪Don't hold, no harm♪
对不起 对不起 艾梅
Sorry. I'm sorry, Aimee.
求你了
Please.
♪Don't hold♪
为了你的安全着想 女士
It's for your own safety, Ma'am.
♪No harm♪
♪Don't hold♪
♪No harm♪
我们没办法追踪所有这些人
We can't trace all these people.
♪Don't hold♪
♪No harm♪
在病毒消失之前 不能解除封锁
Until the virus dies out, we can't break the cordon.
好 行
Yeah. OK, fine.
但我们怎么将健康的人救出来
But how do we get the healthy people out?
不能救
We don't.
明天你可以通知隔离区内的家长
Tomorrow you can alert the parents who live within the cordon
来接孩子
to come for their kids.
隔离结束了吗
The quarantine is over?
医院解除封锁了
The hospital lockdown is over.
城市隔离期限延长了
City quarantine has been extended.
隔离区内确认有疫情
With the virus confirmed beyond these walls,
他们无法确定解除封锁的日期
they can't tell when we can end the cordon.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你会去哪里
Where will you go?
隔离区内有第六区的卫星办事处
Zone 6 has a small satellite office inside the cordon.
我可以去那里
I can stay there.
那就好
Oh. Good.
-你呢 -我家住在隔离区外
- And you? - My place is outside.
昆汀的祖父母家也外面
Quentin's grandparents, too.
另外有孩子可能没地方去 所以
Plus, I have other kids who may be stuck here, so...
应该是暂住这里了
I guess this is home for a while.
如果你遇上麻烦 堪纳茨有我电♥话♥
Cannerts has my number if you run into any trouble.
好 好的
Yeah. OK.
我很抱歉之前的行为
I'm sorry about earlier.
我有时生气时
Sometimes when I'm, uh, upset,
就会控制不了情绪
I let anger get the best of me.
我了解这种人
I know the type.
我儿子他爸就这样
I had a kid with one.
那些孩子会指望你 懂吗
Those kids, they'll be looking to you, you know?
他们想要相信你可以保护他们
They want to believe you can protect them.
你说的就跟我兄弟莱克斯一样
You sound like my buddy Lex.
总努力让我成为一个好人
Always trying to make me a good guy
无论实际上我的所为有多么差劲
no matter what I did to convince him otherwise.
照顾好自己
Well. You take care.
我可以留下来
I can stay.
你需要我帮忙照看孩子吗
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表