剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
我们要将你负责的区域彻底隔离
We're placing your zone of the city under complete quarantine.
前情提要
赛义德不是首例感染者
Sayid was not Patient Zero.
真正的首例感染者认识拉默斯
The real guy is someone Lommers knew.
五千块一个人 我可以帮你逃出隔离区
$5,000 a head, I can bust you out of the Cordon.
-你有多少钱 -够半个人吧
- How much money do you have? - Enough for a half a person.
我想让你辞职
I want you to resign.
我今天要在此坦白
I'm here today to confess.
病毒是由疾控中心的一名科学家研制出来的
The virus was created by a scientist at the CDC
他就是维克多·堪纳茨医生
named Dr. Victor Cannerts.
她把所有指向她的罪证
She turned all the evidence we had against her
都嫁祸给了堪纳茨
into evidence against Cannerts.
拉默斯在收拾残局 下一个就收拾我们了
Lommers is tying up loose ends, and we're next.
利奥
Leo?
你觉得有人绑走他了吗
You think someone took him?
他肯定不会逃跑
I don't think he ran.
我没订披萨
I didn't order pizza.
桃谷 5340号♥
工业大道 417室
付账人是"少校代言人"
Prepaid by a Major Mouthpiece.
我的人生
There's no version of my life
不能没有你
that doesn't have you in it.
我们可以一起坐下...
You and I can sit down...
-答应我 你会带他活着离开这里 -我答应你
- Promise me you will get him out of here alive. - I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
就会危及全城人的安危
we're risking the lives of everyone in this city.
如果让任何人出来
If we let anyone out,
-我就在重度感染区 莱克斯 -詹娜
- Yeah, I'm in the middle of the damn hot zone, Lex. - Jana!
我想听的是真♥相♥
What I need is the truth.
控制病毒传播
to contain the spread of the virus.
重大新闻 亚特兰大 封锁隔离
我建议成立隔离区
I recommend we institute a cordon sanitaire
保佑隔离区的人
感染性极强 而且致命 无幸存者
highly contagious and fatal in 100% of its victims.
我必须宣布 该病毒
I must declare the virus as
[...我想只有"是"能带来生机]
我们选择"是"
E·E·卡明斯
杰克
Jake?
怎么了 小家伙
Yeah, buddy.
你觉得她现在在哪呢
Where do you think she is now?
杰克
Jake?
你让我等到安全的时候叫你去...
You asked me to tell you when it was safe for you to...
昆汀 尽量睡会儿 好吗
Hey, Quentin, try and get some sleep, okay?
*若将大♥陆♥间分离*
*If to distant lands I scatter*
*若远航去最遥远的海岸*
*If I sail to the farthest seas*
*你是否会寻找 努力 收集*
*Would you find and firm and gather*
*直到我停靠在你身边*
*Till I only dwell in Thee*
*若我从大草原上逃离*
*If I flee from greenest pastures*
*你是否会离身找寻我*
*Would you leave to look for me*
*放弃荣耀来相随*
*Forfeit glory to come after*
*直到我停靠在你身边*
*Till I only dwell in Thee*
隔离死城 第一季第十二集
第17天
隔离区里的人都听着
Listen up, cordon.
今天有条爆♥炸♥新闻
I got a real bombshell for you today.
我得趁这些"法♥西♥斯♥"切断广播前赶紧说
Before these fascists cut me off...
每天早晨都这样 你凭什么认为
Every damn morning. I mean, what makes you think
有人会听他说什么
anyone's listening in there?
这是拉默斯博士
This is from a press conference
昨天新闻发布会上的讲话
Dr. Lommers held yesterday.
我今天要在此坦白
I'm here today to confess.
各位都被误导了
You have been misled.
病毒是在这里的实验室研制出来的 就在本国
The virus was manipulated in a lab-- here in our own country
隔离区内
但由于存在意外病毒爆发的可能
These studies are currently not permissible
例如此次 美国目前不允许进行这些研究
in the United States due to the potential for accidental outbreaks like this one.
病毒是由疾控中心的一名科学家研制出来的
This virus was created by a scientist at the CDC
他就是维克多·堪纳茨医生
named Dr. Victor Cannerts.
另一位研究员意外接触了病毒后
Another researcher was accidentally exposed...
堪纳茨要血债血偿
Cannerts must pay!
...以及全世界
...and to the world.
隔离区外
近期病毒传染源揭露
After swinging wildly
股市大幅动荡后
in light of recent revelations of the virus's origins,
道指开始恢复稳定
the Dow has begun to stabilize.
投资者希望今天收盘时升至平盘上方
Investors hope to finish the day in positive territory,
尤其对生物科技行业强势看好
lead by strong speculation in the biotech sector.
叙利亚官方
The Syrian ambassador
尚未明确表示
has yet to formally either confirm or deny
叙利亚是否涉入...
Syria's involvement in the...
微扫数据恢复
隔离区内
我没说这轻而易举
I didn't say it was gonna be easy,
可米斯的逃跑计划是我们最好的机会了
but Meese's escape plan is our best shot.
我不久前眼看着泰瑞莎在无菌室生孩子
I just watched Teresa have a baby in the clean room.
就我们目前的情况 我完全支持
In my present condition, I'm all for it.
我们怎么能筹够每人五千块这么多钱
How are we supposed to find $5,000 a head?
我们已经有将近一万了
Well, we already have almost $10,000,
而且也不一定要付现金
and it doesn't have to be cash.
他说也接受可以拿去当的东西
He said he'd take stuff he can pawn.
别怪我太现实 除非米斯接受用转椅支付
Not to be all realistic, but unless Meese wants to be paid in swivel chairs,
这大楼里实在没什么值钱的东西了
there's nothing worth anything left in this building.
那我们就得再仔细搜一下
Well, then, we're just gonna have to dig a little deeper.
如果我们今晚要和米斯交易
We need to scour the building, and fast
就得赶快把整栋楼翻个底朝天
if we're gonna meet Meese tonight to start our quarantine.
我们已经憋屈了这么多天
CSO tunnels will look good
混道对我们来说算好的了
after we've been cramped up for a couple of days.
"混道"是什么
What does "CSO" stand for?
混合下水管道
Combined Sewer Overflow.
真不错
Goody.
我们不走
So, we're not going.
我们准备去外婆家
We're heading to my grandma's house.
泰瑞莎担心钱的事
Teresa's worried about the money.
那儿挺安全的
It's safer there.
如果我们这帮人啥都不懂
Hey, look, if a bunch of yahoos like us
就能帮你接生
can bring this kid into the world,
也一定有办法带大家离开隔离区
we can find a way to get us all out of the cordon.
等她再大一些吧
Maybe when she's a little stronger.
我们会想你们的
We'll miss you.
谢谢你们收留我们 我...
Thanks for adopting us. I...
要是没有你们 真不知道我们会怎样
I really don't know what we would have done without all of you.
八个月后我生孩子时
Come find me in eight months
再找我报答吧
and return the favor.
退后
Back it up.
赚了这么多钱
Look, all this profit,
我却在喝冻干咖啡
and I'm drinking freeze-dried.
早知道就打劫咖啡店了
Should have held up a coffee shop.
可不是嘛
Yeah, you're right.
把枪放下
Drop it!
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
那次食物补给的警♥察♥
Food Drop Cowboy.
严格讲是莱利警官
Technically, it's Officer Riley.
严格讲这是我的辖区 知道怎么做吧
Technically, you're in my jurisdiction, and you know what to do.
你也叛变了吗
Come to join the traitors?
我来买♥♥酒
I came to buy booze.
老天爷啊
My, oh, my.
隔离区里总共剩下不到十个警♥察♥
Less than ten cops left in the cordon.
俩都在我这儿
Two are my guests.
辛科 让兄弟们
Cinco, get the boys
给这哥们找瓶波旁威士忌
and rustle up a bottle of Bourbon for the man.
走吧
Come on, man.
好
All right.
"步入隔离区"
莱克斯
支付记录
阿比盖尔·米斯
乔治亚州亚特兰大市
支付记录
卡特琳娜·霍布斯 这是谁
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表