剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
所有人都在关注着我们
The eyes of the world are on us.
前情提要
一旦病毒传播出去 情况就无法逆转了
Once that virus is out, it is out.
有个孩子
There's a child.
我不会被传染
I don't get sick.
托马斯的细胞含有解药的生物细胞模型
Thomas's cells contain the blueprint for a cure.
你要帮我把他带出隔离区
I need you to help me sneak him out of the Cordon.
如果这只是一段露水情缘
If this is just a moment in time,
我只想让你知道 我还是很高兴遇见你
I just want you to know I'm still glad I met you.
我的人生
There's no version of my life
不能没有你
that doesn't have you in it.
我们得想办法离开隔离区
We have to find a way out of the Cordon.
我们好像被欺骗了
I think we're being lied to.
我见到两具尸体
I saw two bodies,
他们都死于首例感染者之前
they were both dead before Patient Zero.
流感爆发那天的监控录像
Surveillance footage from the day the outbreak started.
亨利·伯恩斯
Henry Burns.
他才是首例感染者
He's the real Patient Zero.
一个生物危害包裹从疾控中心寄给了伯恩斯
A biohazard package was delivered to Burns from the CDC.
你猜谁是寄件人 维克多·堪纳茨医生
But guess who paid for it. Dr. Victor Cannerts.
我错了
I was wrong.
托马斯是无症状病毒携带者
Thomas is an asymptomatic carrier.
如果他离开隔离区 病毒也会随之扩散
If Thomas leaves the Cordon, the virus leaves with him!
凯蒂老师
Miss Katie!
你们得带他回去
You need to take him back!
他们让人出去了
They're letting people out!
你们得在此隔离48小时
You'll be quarantined here for 48 hours.
别挡道
Get out of my way.
我都没碰过他
I didn't even touch him.
我碰了
I did.
撒旦如何驱逐撒旦
若一国自相分争 必将无以为系
《马可福音》 3章23-24节
第13天 早上8点07分
我们知道你们在里面
We know you're in there!
位置选在这里真是蠢透了
This location was a bad idea!
如果按计划行动
It would have been fine
本来不会有事的
if things had gone to plan.
扔掉手套
Lose your gloves.
你戴着手套碰过他了
You touched him, with your gloves.
病毒不是只通过体液传播么
Thought this thing was only transmitted through fluids.
我们像牲口一样被困在这里等死
You cage us like animals and leave us out here to die!
开门
Open up!
我们要出去
We're getting out!
你本该找个隐蔽地点
Your job was to find a spot
让我们把他带出去时不会被人看到
where they would not see us taking the child.
他们原先没看到
And they didn't!
我们不该把他送回隔离区里
We weren't supposed to send him back in there!
堪纳茨医生跟我保证说托马斯不会传染
Dr. Cannerts assured me that Thomas was not infectious,
说病毒在他体内被消灭了
that his body had eradicated the virus,
他含有解药的生物细胞模型
that he was the blueprint to the cure.
我错就错在相信了他
The only mistake I made was trusting him.
外面什么情况
What's happening out there?
他们走了
They're leaving.
为什么
Why?
我猜是去找更多人来
My guess is to get more people.
我必须宣布 该病毒感染性极强
I must declare the virus as highly contagious
而且致命 无幸存者
and fatal in 100% of its victims.
保佑隔离区的人
我建议成立隔离区
I recommend we institute a cordon sanitaire
控制病毒传播
to contain the spread of the virus.
重大新闻 亚特兰大 封锁隔离
我想听的是真♥相♥
What I need is the truth.
-我就在重度感染区 莱克斯 -詹娜
- Yeah, I'm in the middle of the damn hot zone, Lex. - Jana!
如果让任何人出来
If we let anyone out,
就会危及全城人的安危
we're risking the lives of everyone in this city.
亚特兰大中心医院
隔离区内
别担心 凯蒂老师
Don't worry, Miss Katie.
我没事
I'm okay.
我又能和你待在一起了
Now I get to stay with you.
你真棒 托马斯
You're amazing, Thomas.
你仍觉得我有超能力吗
Do you still think I have superpowers?
人们现在好像...都很怕我
People seem kind of...scared of me now.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
那是因为你的超能力变强了
Your powers just got stronger.
得知你回来 大家的希望就更大了
Everyone here has more hope knowing you're with us.
谢谢 凯蒂老师
Thanks, Miss Katie.
昆汀还想跟我玩牌吗
Do you think Quentin wants to play cards?
他肯定想
I'm sure he does.
我去叫他
I'll ask him.
你还跟以前一样厉害 小家伙
You're as tough as they come, bud.
你还好吗
You okay?
这事苗头不对
I don't like this.
堪纳茨一开始就骗了我们
Cannerts has been lying to us since day one.
我不想把托马斯交给他
I don't like leaving Thomas in his care.
-那孩子应该跟我在一起 -没错 你说得对
- That boy should be with me. - Yeah, yeah, you're right.
他应该由你照看 但我们别无选择
He should be, okay? But that is not an option.
听着 堪纳茨跟我们一样
Look, Cannerts wants to see the antidote
都迫切想研制出解药
just as bad as the rest of us.
你怎么突然间信他了
So now you trust him all of a sudden?
没 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
但目前看来 我们只能靠他了
Okay, but right now, he's the best chance any of us have got.
你好 伯特
Hi, Bert.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
堪纳茨医生让我来替他看下托马斯
Dr. Cannerts asked me to come by and check on Thomas for him.
他怎么不自己来
Why didn't he come himself?
他正在实验室里自我隔离
The doctor has quarantined himself in his lab,
因为之前他跟那孩子近距离接触过
because of how close he worked with the boy.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
咱们还是有盼头的
We're still in good hands.
没错 你说得对
Yeah, I'm sure you're right.
你俩得多笑一笑
You two need to smile more.
你俩看着挺般配的
You look good together.
我跟米谢也是在困难时期认识的
I met my Michi during dark times as well.
不过我们主张去改变现状
But we made a point to try to change that.
传播点正能量
Spread a little sunshine.
听起来她很棒
She sounds wonderful.
远不止此呢
And then some.
here!
我去看看那个孩子 然后回去找她
I'll go check on the boy so I can get back to her.
得给她拿点药
Got to get some medicine to her.
她没事吧
She okay?
她腿被划伤了 我会好好照顾她的
Got a cut on her leg. I'll take good care of her.
你俩
You two...
要传播正能量
spread that sunshine.
谢谢 我们会的
Yeah, thanks. We will.
微扫数据恢复
隔离区内
泰瑞莎
Teresa?
赞德
Xander?
也许他们变聪明了 逃出去了
Maybe they got smart and got out of here.
"太棒了" 和我们离开时一模一样
Awesome. Just the way we left it.
只是现在一股冰♥毒♥味
Only now it smells like meth.
如果我们要住这儿 那就赶紧打扫一下吧
If this is gonna be home, we better get cleaning.
这还用说
Ya think?
别这么冲 苏西
Easy, Suzy.
也许丹尼斯丢下我们是对的
Maybe Dennis was right to ditch us.
我不确定我能走到
I'm not sure I can make it.
慢慢来
One step at a time.
咱家小公主应得一个干净的家
Our girl deserves a clean home
来欢迎她降生
to welcome her into this world.
你外公外婆也会很高兴见到你的
And your grandparents will be happy to see you.
感觉就像我脊椎上长了个保龄球
It's like a bowling ball in my spine.
她会成为一个坚强的孩子
She's gonna be a tough one.
像她爸一样固执
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表