剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
对有尊贵头衔的女人
to some woman with a fancy title
比对你爱的女人还忠诚
than to someone you claim to love.
隔离区内
*睁开双眼 已是午夜*
*I'm wide eyed and it's midnight*
*我只看见你*
*And all I see is you*
*人头涌动*
*All the heads*
分开一下 对你俩都好
A little distance might be good for the two of you.
能让你们更清醒些
It'll help you see things more clearly.
我们很清醒 妈
We see things fine, ma.
如果你回忆完了过去
Well, when you're done reminiscing,
就赶快给我帮帮忙
I could use some help in the here and now.
我们就不该开业
We shouldn't even be open.
我们才刚被匪徒
We just had rednecks with guns
打劫了店铺
helping themselves to inventory.
我开了这家店
I built this store.
它负担了你全部的生活开销
And it's paid for every privilege you've ever had.
所以我不会害怕
So I won't be scared out of it.
现在过来帮我补货架
Now come help me restock the shelves.
好吧
Fine.
但赞德一来 我就搬去外婆那里
But when Xander comes, I'm moving to grandma's.
"赞德一来" 是什么意思
What do you mean, "When xander comes"?
他说不想让我独自承受这些
He said he doesn't want me going through this alone.
他会想办法进来的
He's gonna find his way in.
你们真是异想天开
You really are delusional.
微扫数据恢复
隔离区内
你不该独自来这儿
You shouldn't be alone up here.
我只需要这个天线 不想惹麻烦
I just need this dish. I don't want any trouble.
你是顶层的
You're from the top floor.
没错
Yeah.
我在微扫工作
Yeah, I'm from bitscan.
为什么来这儿
Why are you up here?
我认识你
I know you.
我常在这里转
I'm around a lot,
当然除了你们那层
except for your floor, of course.
我叫塞姆
Sam.
这栋楼维修部的负责人
Head of building ops and maintenance.
詹娜
Jana.
刚才很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我以为你是在停车场那群瘾君子
I thought you were one of the tweakers from the garage.
所以你才上来吗
Is that why you're up here?
动荡中 高处才最安全不是吗
High ground's the safest place in a storm, right,
除了微扫那里
Except for bitscan, of course.
你们那里还能进人吗
You got room for one more in there?
说好了外人禁止进入
We agreed no one gets in.
我定的规矩 他们不会让我打破的
I made the rule. They'd never let me break it.
抱歉
Sorry.
拿好你要找的东西
Get what you're after
回你的安全堡垒去
and get back to your safe little fort.
抱歉找不到你需要的
I'm sorry I couldn't find what you need.
我可以去找找类似的
I can look for something comparable,
但这一类药开多少剂量
but finding the balance in medications like these
很难平衡
can be complicated.
我对这事太熟悉了
I'm all too familiar with that dance.
还好吗
Everything OK?
堪纳茨医生在帮布兰妮
Yeah. Dr. Cannerts was looking
找抗过敏的药物
for some allergy medicine for Britney.
恐怕我们的药物供给不足了
I'm afraid our pharmaceutical supplies are rather low.
我正要去巡逻
Hey, I'm heading out on patrol.
你们见到我的黑T恤了吗
Have you seen my my black T-shirt?
那件吗
That one?
太臭了
It was pretty ripe.
你竟然碰了这件衫
You actually touched that thing.
我戴了手套
I wore gloves.
你可以换下身上有害健康的这件
I'll trade you for that health hazard you've got on.
这件你绝对不想碰
Oh, you don't want to touch this one.
这件有毒
It's toxic.
隔离区外
你真觉得你能拿到这些加班费
You really think you're gonna get all this overtime?
欠我的 必须给
They owe, they pay.
你的庄家这么说的吗
Is that what your bookie likes to say?
上面有人饿了吗
Anybody up there hungry?
DD熏制房♥ 新鲜出炉的
DD's smokehouse, hot and ready.
你总是能送来好东西
Look at you springing for the good stuff.
你知道我就这样
You know how I do.
瓦尔登
Hey Walden,
今天不是你女儿的生日吗
Isn't it your daughter's birthday today?
罗蕾莱
Lorelai,
今天刚满八岁
eight years old today.
不如你带一包回去
Why don't you take one of these bags
跟家人一起吃吧
and go share it with your family?
我替你站岗 去吧
I'll take your post. Go.
多亏你去年春天在柯克伍德
And be thankful that you bought that place
买♥♥下了那房♥子
in Kirkwood last spring.
谢了 莱克斯
Thanks, lex.
你还好吗
You OK?
我毕生都在搜寻这一类病毒
I spent my life hunting for a virus like this.
找到了
Perfect.
人们却深受其害
Now it's destroying us.
我手头的药剂对它不起作用
It won't respond to the drugs I have.
而我需要的药剂
And the ones I need are tangled
却因为政♥府♥切断联♥系♥而无法拿到
in a web of bureaucracy trying to find their way to me.
一切都禁止出入
Nothing gets in or out.
巡逻顺利吗
Good patrol?
复兴公园发现了很多尸体
Found more bodies over at Renaissance Park.
看来人死后尸体都被丢在那里了
It seems to be a popular place to drop them.
都烧了吗
Did you burn them?
很好
Good.
之前凯蒂找你时
Earlier with Katie,
我听到你说 你...
I heard you saying you...
你找不到什么东西 是药吗
You couldn't find something, a medication?
她应该不会高兴
I doubt she would appreciate
我跟你谈这个
my discussing it with you.
我不是要窥探隐私
I...I wasn't prying.
只是公园对面有家药店
Just, there's a pharmacy across the park.
可能已被洗劫一空了 但下次巡逻时
It's probably pretty looted, but I could check it out
我可以帮忙找找
on my next patrol.
或许那里有她要的药
Maybe they have what she needs.
你人真好
That's very kind of you.
也可以帮我找些药
I could use a few things myself.
好的
Yeah.
我给你列个单子 谢谢
I'll make a list. Thank you.
莱克斯
Lex.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
他们不是请你去了演播室
I mean, don't they got you set up in some TV studio,
还有美女给你递咖啡吗
with cute girls bringing you coffee?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
好吧 确实是那样
Ok. That's exactly what it's like.
咱俩换换
You want to trade?
只要拉默斯同意 电视你尽管上
Well, you convince Lommers and the gig's all yours.
隔离区里有你的朋友吗
You got anybody inside?
没
Nah.
有些人倒是认识
I mean, I know some people.
但跟你的情况不一样
But it's not like you.
这里严禁进入
This area's off-limits.
回去 离开这里
Turn around and move on!
等等 我认识这小子
Wait, wait, wait. I know that kid.
围栏是通电的 住手
That fence is electrified. Stop!
别 住手
No, no, no!
别 年轻人 我们会开枪的
Don't do it, kid. We will shoot!
最后警告你一次
This is your final warning!
那个警♥察♥对我开了枪
That cop shot me.
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表