剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
did not use those words with you.
我是听她在入院登记处
Well, I heard her tell the other nurse
和别的护士说的
at the sign-in desk.
他们说桑德斯医生上完夜班后
They said he always signed in like clockwork
她男友总是准时来
after Dr. Sanders' night shifts.
那位女医生是叫做桑德斯吗
The lady doctor's name was Dr. Sanders?
这倒是很有意思
Ok. That's very interesting.
为什么
Why?
因为桑德斯医生本该在户外教学那天
Because Dr. Sanders was supposed to take us for our tour
带我们参观
the day of our field trip.
可能她当时正忙着"来一发"呢
I guess she was too busy having a quickie.
看呐 主的日子将来临
吊车卡住了
Crane got jammed.
米斯跳到货板上
Meese walked out on the pallet
想逞英雄
trying to be a hero.
结果没站稳摔下去了
And he couldn't keep his balance.
米斯
Meese!
你们怎么才来
About time you got here.
是 我受了点小伤
Yeah, I'm a little banged up.
把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
-告诉他怎么出来 -不行
- Tell him how to get out. - I can't.
-为什么不行 -他胳膊上有伤口
- Why the hell not? - Because he's cut himself
我不知道他和什么人接触过
and I don't know who he came into contact with.
快啊 伙计们 我等不住了
Come on, guys. I'm not getting any younger.
你疯了 莱克斯
This is insane, Lex.
不然我该怎么做 皮特
What am I supposed to do, Pete?
隔离区禁止出入 这是规定
No one in, no one out. Those are the rules.
他已经违反规定进去了
One of them just got broken.
让他出来又能怎样
So, how about you break the other one?
我不能让你出来 老兄
I can't let you out, doug.
什么
What?
一旦我打破了规定
I break the rules as much as once
这一切就控制不住了
and this all goes to hell.
你能理解吗
Do you understand me?
能啊 少校
Yeah. Yeah. Major.
我明白
Got it.
你可以去帮帮杰克
Jake could use the help.
他会把你安置妥当的
He'll set you up with food and gear.
抱歉 老兄
I'm sorry, doug.
莱克斯 你不能背弃自己的兄弟同僚
Lex, you can't turn your back on a brother in blue.
所有人回去工作
Everybody, get back to work.
这是命令
That's an order!
隔离区内
再来点 往这边移
More. Pass a couple this way.
后面那位女士 请上前
Lady behind you, step up.
快点 伙计们 继续
Let's go, guys. Keep it moving.
下一个
Next up.
见到皮尔逊了吗
You seen Pearson?
没 没见过他
No. Haven't seen him.
杰克 杰克
Jake. Jake.
詹娜
Jana.
你还好吗
Good?
你呢
You?
还好 对了
Yeah. Hey, uh,
莱克斯一直让我去看看你的情况
Lex has been asking me to check on you, so,
我没顾上
I suck.
你能联♥系♥上莱克斯吗
You've been talking to Lex?
对 医院里可以接入信♥号♥♥
Yeah, there's this access line at the hospital
以供医生...
for the doctors...
说来话长
It's a long story.
这是给你的
This is for you.
他说这代表希望什么的
He said it's for hope or whatever.
杰克 你得过来一下
Jake, we need you over here.
好 我马上去
Yeah. I'll be right over.
真是太好了
This is really great.
谢谢你把这个带给我
Thank you for getting this to me.
你在隔离区里就忙这些吗
Is this keeping you busy in here?
对 还有
Yeah, this and,
我也想有个拿到我的钥匙圈
wishing I could make a girl
就会哭的姑娘
cry over a keychain.
是啊 只有你才会把隔离区
Yeah. Only you would turn a quarantine zone
当成约炮市场
into a meat market.
-不是 -女士们都排好队
- No. - The ladies all lined up.
不 不是这样的
No. It's not like that.
凯蒂 她不一样
Katie. She's not like that.
凯蒂
Katie?
是 凯蒂
Yeah. Katie.
给你
Here you are.
这一箱是即食品
This is a box of MREs.
可供一个四口之家
It's got enough food to feed
食用一周
a family of 4 for a week.
这东西吃起来不怎么样
It's...it's not the tastiest stuff you'll ever have,
但能填饱肚子
but...but it works.
苹果酱记得加热
Heat up the applesauce.
教你个生活小窍门
Little trick I learned.
谢谢 保重
Thanks. Careful.
你也是
You, too.
你和凯蒂都保重
You and Katie.
还有昆汀
And Quentin.
-昆汀是谁 -她儿子
- Who's Quentin? - Her son.
凯蒂 很高兴见到你
Katie. Nice to see you.
我可以休息一下 请进
I could use a study break. Come on in.
我不想让你在休息时间工作
I don't want you to use your break for work,
但我对病毒有个疑问
but I did have a question about the virus.
有些事 如果我能给学生解释清楚
I find if I can explain something to my students,
就代表我懂
it means I understand it.
我也无数次地想跟他们解释
And I was trying to explain for the millionth time
为什么我们被困在这里
how we ended up here.
但我发现自己仍没办法解释清楚
For the millionth time, I realized I still couldn't.
我能告诉你什么呢
How can I help you understand it?
比如 桑德斯医生本该在那天早上
For one, Dr. Sanders was M.I.A. in the morning
带领我们参观 但她不见了
when she was supposed to give my class a tour.
当时她已经被感染了 是吗
She was already sick, wasn't she?
很遗憾 我实在想不起来
I don't have Dr. Saunders' whereabouts
桑德斯医生的下落
committed to memory, unfortunately.
她当时是不是刚下夜班
Was she coming off a night shift?
护士说她男友
The nurses said that her boyfriend
经常会在早上来医院找她
was always here on those mornings to see her.
我见到两具尸体
I saw two bodies.
是她和这个留胡子的男人
Her and him, the bearded guy.
他们都死于那个叙利亚首例感染者之前
They were both dead before patient zero, the Syrian guy.
我说过了 每个人的免疫系统不一样
As I said before, people have different resistances.
但封锁医院之前
But Bert was here with the rats
你就让伯特带着小白鼠来医院了
before the lockdown because you told him
说是紧急事件
it was an emergency.
我看了新闻报道的时间线
I saw the timeline on the news.
你为何会在病毒爆发前
Why would you bring rats into a non-research hospital
把小白鼠带到一家非研究性医院呢
before you discovered the existence of the virus?
凯蒂 恕我直言
Katie, all due respect,
据我所知
the last time I checked,
我才是拥有传染病博士学位的人
I'm the one with a doctorate in infectious diseases.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
就是想弄清这一切
Just trying to get this all straight in my head.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我劳累过度 压力很大
I...overworked and, uh, overwhelmed.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
先生 那边 你
Sir. That way. You...
当心了
Look out, now.
别惹麻烦 别惹麻烦
Don't start no trouble, don't be no trouble.
举起手来 警♥察♥同志
Hands up, po-lice.
别激动
Hey, hey, just stay cool.
我们很冷静
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表