剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
I'll be all right.
你还是担心自己吧 保护好自己 博蒂
You just worry about yourself and stay safe, bertie.
我会的 我爱你
I will. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
等48小时后 再无病发
Once we're 48 hours disease-free,
我们的生活就会重回到正轨
our lives can go back to normal.
在此之前 请相信政♥府♥
Until then, have faith in the authorities
相信我们众志成城 保护大家的安危
and please know that everyone is working to keep us all safe.
听着 请你们都退后
Look. We need you all to back up, please.
女士 拜托 你得退
Ma'am, please, I need you to back--
这只是暂时的
This is just temporary.
各位 信我 现在不能让你们回城
People, trust me, you do not want back in that part of the city.
现在都请退后
Now back up, please.
你们要找一个地方待48小时
I need you to find somewhere to stay for the next 48 hours.
48小时
48 hours?
城市危机处理中心会帮你们找住处
The city crisis center will help you make arrangements.
我知道这给大家带来不便 但相信我
I know it's an inconvenience, but, trust me,
这么做是必要的
It will be worth it.
约翰 艾伦斯 封锁
John, allens, lock this up.
我要回家
I'm going to my house!
让下 借过
Excuse me, please.
不准任何人呢进来 懂了吗
Nobody comes through here, all right?
我想回家
I want to go home!
我懂 我懂 我只是...
I know. I know, and I'm just--
亚娜
Jana?
亚娜
Jana!
不不不 不不 亚娜 亚娜
No, no, no, no, no, no! Jana! Jana!
离手
Clear!
别碰我 你不能这么做
Get your hands off of me. You can't do this.
-趴下 别动 -你干什么
- Just stay down. Stay down. - What are you doing?
让我进去 我只是想进去
Let me in. I'm just trying to get inside.
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
放开我
Get off of me.
他只是个孩子 皮特
He's just a kid, pete.
这儿没你事了
Take a walk.
我不能让你进去
Hey, I can't let you through there.
很抱歉 但这是为了你好
I'm sorry, but it's for your own good.
我女友在里面等我
My girl is in there waiting.
我女友也是
So is mine.
如果我让你进去
If I let you through that barrier,
就是拿你的生命在冒险
I'm risking your life,
如果我们让任何人出来
And if we let anyone out,
就是拿全城人的性命在冒险
we're risking the lives Of everyone in this city.
我不能害大家
I can't be that person.
我也不能让害大家
I can't let you be that person.
-听懂了吗 -拜托
- You understand me? - Come on.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
懂了
Yes.
听我说
Now look.
我们必须得相信医生们 懂吗
We have to trust the doctors, all right?
他们会找到治疗办法
They'll find a way to stop this.
一切都会好起来的 懂吗
Everything will be fine, all right?
-懂吗 -好 懂了
- All right? - Ok. Ok.
-艾尔文 -什么事 少校
- Alvin... - Yes, major?
替我照看好这个年轻人
Take care of this young man for me.
相互沟通 彼此信任 通力配合
With communication, trust, and cooperation,
这场灾难将会被扼杀于摇篮之中
this will be over before it begins.
谢谢
Thank you.
来救人啊
I need help!
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表