剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
-到你了 -玛丽 厉害啊
- And you're up! - Mary, you're on it.
这绝对过线了
Aw, that completely hit the line.
把球给我
Throw me the ball.
凯蒂老师 我想去厕所
Miss Katie? I have to go.
扔过来
Throw it.
你能看着他们吗
Would you keep an eye on them?
好的 她特别健康
Yeah. Perfectly healthy.
花粉病 就像我之前告诉她的
Hay fever, just like I told her.
我等不及了 凯蒂老师
I can't wait, Miss Katie!
托马斯
Thomas!
非出口
我迷路了 回不了家了
Got lost. I can't get home.
托马斯
Thomas.
托马斯 我们换个地方好吗
Thomas, let's trade places, OK?
我要回家
I have to find my way home.
帮我回家
Help me find my way home.
隔离区内
我想你做的菜了 米谢
I miss your cooking, Michie.
不介意我打个盹吧
Wouldn't mind a little nap right about now.
没关系
That's fine.
但之后你要回到医院
After that, you need to head back to the hospital
去做你的工作
and do your job.
我的工作就是照顾你
My job is taking care of you.
我很好 但新闻上说
Well, I'm fine. But they say on the news
染病的人越来越多
that there are more sick people now.
医生需要那些小白鼠
The doctor needs those rats.
-我不在乎 -你其实在乎 伯蒂
- I don't care. - But you do care, Bert.
这也是我爱你的原因之一
That's one of the reasons I love you.
我们还不确定他是否被感染了
We can't know for sure he was exposed.
他手上都是那个人的血
He had the man's blood on his hand.
不是他的嘴和眼睛
Not on his mouth, eyes.
没有液体接触
There was no exposure to the fluids.
堪纳茨医生
Dr. Cannerts.
假装乐观不是你强项
False optimism is not your strong suit.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
就是我的错 但谢谢安慰
It was, actually, but thank you.
他爸之前联♥系♥我了 说工作脱不开身
His dad called me earlier. He got stuck at work.
隔离区的电厂运载到最大负荷
The electrical plant inside the cordon was stressed to the max.
他又是监工 他让我帮他照看儿子
And he's the foreman. He...he asked me to look after his boy
等他忙完手上的活
while he finished up.
我们的同事 好友
Our co-workers, our friends...
"步入隔离区"
莱克斯说外面情况很糟
Lex said it was bad out there,
但我不知道他是指这么严重
but I didn't know he meant this bad.
你不会在电视上看到这些画面
These are not images you will see on television.
很抱歉我没支持你
Sorry I voted against you.
说实话 苏苏 你不是没支持我
Let's be honest, Sooz. You weren't voting against me.
你是支持丹尼斯
You were voting with Dennis.
卫生及公共服务部...
Department of Health And Human Services...
男人们从"战场"归来了
The men have returned from war.
"还不快来速速谢恩"
Let the show of gratitude begin.
-慢着 别开 -什么
- Wait. Don't. - What?
你的手套 你没带手套
Your gloves. You're not wearing gloves.
-我脱下来了 -什么时候
- Well, I--I just took them off. - When?
不清楚 回来的路上吧
Uh...I don't know. On the way back?
托尼 你看见丹尼斯什么时候摘下来的吗
Tony, did you see where Dennis took them off?
我没注意
I didn't notice.
他在店里时还带着吧
I think he had 'em on at the store.
你们应该隔离一下
I think you should stay in quarantine.
-安全起见 -别胡闹了 詹娜
- To be safe. - Quit screwin' around, Jana.
你们出去过了 也许接触过病毒了
You may have been exposed. You've been outside.
我们出去为你买♥♥食物
Because we went to get you food!
苏西 我会给手消毒的
Now--Suzy, I--I sanitized my hands, OK?
詹娜 他们只去了商店而已
Jana, they only went to the store.
听着 我们都看过新闻了
Ok, look, we've all seen the news.
就48个小时而已
It's just 48 hours.
詹娜 你想要这些食物
Jana, if you want any of this food,
就赶紧让我们进去
you let us in right now.
抱歉 我也不想这么做
I'm sorry. I don't like it either.
行 投票表决吧
Fine. Let's take a vote.
苏西 加你三票
Suzy, your vote makes 3!
苏西
Suzy!
赶紧让我们进去
Buzz us in now!
你满意了吗
Happy?
苏西
Suzy!
苏西
Suzy!
苏西
Suzy...
人们很恐慌 会予以关注
People are scared, they pay attention.
我想趁上一段视频热议时
I'd love to drop the next video while they're still
再发下一段视频
talking about the last one.
我们接下来会去隔离区边界看看
We're gonna check out the edge of the cordon next.
你们太牛了 仿佛又回到从前 梅尔
You guys are bad-ass. It's like the old days, Mel.
除了你现在不泡我了
Except you're not hitting on me.
等这事结束 你们的生活 你们做主
When this thing is over, you guys can write your own ticket.
那就是我们梦想成真
That'll be us, livin' the dream.
好了 回去吧 得继续搜料啊
All right, get back out there. Gotta feed the beast.
为了不胡思乱想 我找了些事做
I had to do something to take my mind off things,
情人节快乐 虽然已经过完很久了
so happy Valentine's day... super late.
我用面糊粘的
I used flour and water for glue.
食物还是艺术呢
Is it food? Is it art?
我能在这里准备一整场的表演
I could do like a whole show from this place.
你肯定能
I'll bet you could.
也祝你"迟到的情人节"快乐 小泰
Happy super-late Valentines day to you, too, T.
我可不想你那么做
You know, I wish you wouldn't do that.
情况不妙了
OK, that's not good.
就是她 哈利
That's her, Harley.
店铺关门了 各位回家了
Store's closed, everybody! Go home!
等下 你们不能
Wait, wait. You can't just--
什么情况
What the hell was that?
我再打给你
I gotta call you back.
随便挑 乔泽尔
Take all you want, Jozelle.
如果你处在隔离区内
If you're calling from inside the cordon,
请按一
press 1.
对不起 所有线路正忙
We're sorry. All circuits are busy.
请稍后再试
Please hang up and try again later.
快 妹子 动作快点
Come on, girl. Hurry up.
赞德
来电
全拿走
Take it all.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
我们被抢劫了 隔离区里报不了警
We're being robbed, and there's no 911.
老实待着 泰瑞莎
Just stay where you are, Teresa.
我得去帮我妈
I gotta help my mom.
小泰 我发誓 如果你不老实待在屋里
T, I swear to god, I will parachute into the cordon
我就背个伞空降到隔离区
if you don't stay in that room.
我不能什么都不做
I can't just do nothing.
泰瑞莎
Teresa!
你好 哈利
Hello, Harley.
贝克 不需要开枪
Baker, we don't need that.
这些人要走了
These boys are just leaving.
现在是三对二啊
Looks like 3 to 2 to me.
监控拍下了你的样貌
Your face is on video surveillance.
我现在只追究你车牌过期一事
Right now, I got you for expired plates.
如果你们放下东西离开 我不会再追究其他
If you drop the stuff and go, we can leave it at that.
为了些食杂品去坐二十年牢
Be a shame for you to go to prison for 20 years
就太可惜了
just for some groceries.
走
Come on.
开门
Get the door.
贝克
Baker.
我们走 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
守着那扇门 查看下这间房♥
Watch that door and check this room.
不是吧 这个监控设备都没连线
Are you kidding me? This video surveillance isn't even hooked up.
重要吗 反正他信了
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表