剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
-怎么了 -可能是流感爆发
- What's going on? - Possible flu outbreak.
该病毒目前无预防疫苗
There is, currently, no vaccine
且致死率达百分之白
and it has thus far proven to have a mortality rate of 100%.
拉默斯博士刚刚从华盛顿打来电♥话♥
Dr. Lommers just called from Washington.
国民警卫队正在赶来
National Guard's on their way.
斯科特上尉
Captain Scott!
卡纳汉 对吧
Carnahan, right?
你现在自身难保呢
You're walking on thin ice.
你喜欢她
You like her.
她人很好 莱克斯
She's good, Lex.
她让给我感觉 我得善待她
In the kind of way that I feel like I have to do right by her.
我们好像被人欺骗了
I think we're being lied to.
我见到两具尸体
I saw two bodies.
他们都死于首例感染者之前
They were both dead before Patient Zero.
从一开始
From the very beginning,
你就认定他们欺骗公众
you believed that they were lying to us.
如果能证明你一开始想对了呢
What if we can prove that you were right?
我们只要拿到医院的监控录像
We just need to get the tape of the hospital security feed.
文件损坏了
It's corrupted.
视频文件 打开失败
交给詹娜
Get it to Jana.
我只信任将U盘交给她
She's the only person I can trust with this.
给 文件修复 解密完毕
Here. Recovered, decrypted...
所有录像复原了
all the footage restored.
这里不是大家想象中的"象牙塔"
This place isn't the ivory tower you think it is.
-莱克斯 救我啊 -詹娜
- Lex, help! Please! - Jana!
不许动
Freeze!
这下没戏唱了
Party's over.
我们得想办法离开隔离区
We have to find a way out of the Cordon.
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
托马斯 不要
Thomas, no.
别担心 我不会被传染
Don't worry. I don't get sick.
我必须宣布 该病毒
I must declare the virus as
感染性极强 而且致命 无幸存者
highly contagious and fatal in 100% of its victims.
保佑隔离区的人
我建议成立隔离区
I recommend we institute a cordon sanitaire
重大新闻 亚特兰大 封锁隔离
控制病毒传播
to contain the spread of the virus.
我想听的是真♥相♥
What I need is the truth.
-我就在重度感染区 莱克斯 -詹娜
- Yeah, I'm in the middle of the damn hot zone, Lex. - Jana!
如果让任何人出来
If we let anyone out,
就会危及全城人的安危
we're risking the lives of everyone in this city.
敲响仍能敲响的钟
忘记那完美的祭品
万物皆有裂痕
曙光方能照亮
莱昂纳德·科恩
第11晚
亚特兰大中心医院
隔离区内
目前接触病毒已有47小时
We are currently 47 hours post exposure.
实验对象托马斯·格雷厄姆仍无感染迹象
Subject Thomas Graham continues to show no signs of illness.
我给几组"哨兵小白鼠"注射了
I've inoculated several cohorts of sentinel rats
用于监控或预警环境中各有毒物质
实验对象的血清 痰及唾液
with the subject's serum, sputum and saliva
并给小白鼠验血了
and tested their blood...
-该死 它咬我 -给我看看
- Crap! It bit me. - Let me see.
那只是受染鼠还是对照鼠
Is that infected or control?
也许没咬破手套
Maybe it didn't go through the gloves.
-我染上病毒了 医生 -拉里
- I'm infected, Doc. - Larry...
拉里 看着我
Larry, look at me.
立即检查你的手套
Now, check your gloves.
-糟了 糟了 -拉里
- Oh, no. No, no, no... - Larry...
-糟了 -集中精神
- No! - Focus.
脱下第二层手套
The next glove.
完了 完了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
医生 救救我
Doc, please help me.
-有八吗 -抓牌吧
- Got any eights? - Go fish.
这边走
This way, man.
到了
Right here.
先生 请进里面
Sir... right in here.
我过几个小时再来看你
I'll check on you in a few hours.
有二吗
Got any twos?
继续抓牌
Go fish!
亚特兰大警♥察♥总部
隔离区外
你就是要违反规定是吧
Just couldn't toe the line, could you?
你真以为自己能闯进隔离区吗
Did you think you'd actually be able to breach the Cordon?
我都不知道她是否还活着
I don't even know if she's alive.
之后你可以处分我 但是
Now, you can discipline me later, but please...
请帮我查一下
help me find out.
抱歉 孩子 但你没有权限
Sorry, son, but you don't have access.
-这怪你自己 -我听到詹娜的叫声了
- That's on you. - I heard Jana screaming.
被人袭击 也许已经遇害了
Being attacked, maybe even killed.
为了救她
I couldn't care less
我根本不在乎我惹毛了谁
who I pissed off trying to get to her.
你应该在乎
Well, you should.
那些人本可以现在帮到你
Those are the people who could've helped you now.
我不相信那些人
I don't trust any of those people!
但是你
But you?
我以为至少你会支持我
I thought at least you would've had my back.
我支持你了
I've had your back.
我从第一天起就为你作担♥保♥
I've vouched for you from day one.
我说你不会变成你父亲那样
I said you wouldn't be anything like your father.
停职查看 等通知吧
You're suspended until further notice.
听我说 已经两天了
I'm telling you, it's been two days
那孩子的状况非常好
and the kid's absolutely fine.
你是我最喜欢的学生之一 维克多
You were one of my favorite students, Victor,
你知道我一直欣赏你的乐观
and you know I've always admired your optimism...
我每六个小时测定一次他的病毒载量
I've assayed his viral load every six hours
毫无迹象
and... nothing.
我明白在隔离区内一定很不容易
I understand it must be difficult there
所以你想要相信...
and you want to believe that...
如果托马斯带有抗性基因
If Thomas is resistant,
那可能是疫苗研究的唯一关键点
that could be the key to a vaccine.
即使你有能力研制出疫苗
Even if you're able to develop a vaccine,
也要耗费
it could take...
-十二至十八个月 -那又如何
- 12, 18 months? - So?
仍然有希望
That's still hope.
比之前的希望大多了
More than we've ever had before.
隔离区内的人能等到那么久吗
Does the Cordon have that long?
你该联♥系♥下你在罗克维尔市的姐姐
You should call your sister in Rockville.
这条线路仅限公务
This line's for official use only.
-她很担心你 -告诉她我很好
- She's worried about you. - Well, tell her I'm fine.
等我制出了疫苗 我就会给她打电♥话♥
I'll call when I've found a way to end this.
怎么样了
Well?
-你进去了 -没错
- I see you got in. - Yeah.
密♥码♥就是"密♥码♥"的拼写
The password was "Password."
好样的
Nice work.
如果要先你一步成为探员 我得加把劲了
Gotta hustle if I want to make detective before you.
那你最好继续加把劲
Better keep hustling.
我终于找到我们要找的录像了
Think I finally found the right footage.
现在这是什么情况
All right, what are we looking at here?
这里是事情的开端
Okay. So here's where it all started.
周二早上八点
Tuesday at 8:00 a.m.
桑德斯和赛伊德
Here's Sanders with Sayid.
堪纳茨坚持认为赛伊德是首例感染者
So Cannerts insists that Sayid was Patient Zero,
但我们都知道桑德斯死在他之前
but we both know Sanders died before him,
如果我说对了
so if I'm right,
是桑德斯在这里传染了赛伊德
Sanders is infecting Sayid here,
而不是赛伊德传染了桑德斯
not the other way around.
我们只需要证实这点就行了
We just need to prove it.
那个男朋友呢
What about the boyfriend?
他们的死亡时间差不多
I mean, they-they died around the same time.
我回去翻查过以前的登记簿
I went back through the old sign-in ledgers
想看看能否查出他的身份
to see if I could figure out who he was.
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表