剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Marlon Wayans has a real talent
马龙·韦恩斯还是有真本事的
for the personalization of the
在种族矛盾的...
struggleties of... peoplehoodedness.
个性化方面
All right. Catchy slogan.
就是这句 真是好记的台词
I wrote it.
我写的
I just wish I could live it.
现实要是也这样就好了
Oh, well, hey, at least you're not a clown, right?
至少你不是小丑 对吧
I hope you're not
我希望你不要
comparing the struggle of black people to clowns.
把黑人的种族斗争和小丑的相提并论
Brian, wake up.
布莱恩 醒醒吧
There's a black president.
总统都是黑人了
Your fight's over.
你们的斗争结束了
Never been a clown president, all right?
但从来没有过小丑总统 对吧
Unless you count James Monroe, and I don't.
除非你算上詹姆斯·门罗 但我不会
I do not.
我绝不会
Blacks were enslaved for centuries, tens of decades even.
黑人被奴役了几个世纪 整整几百年
There's no comparison.
小丑根本没得比
Blacks and gays have it easy now, okay?
黑人和基佬都已经解放了
And black gays? Forget about it. Look at Will Smith.
黑人基佬呢 别提了 看看威尔·史密斯
You're not being very righteous right now.
你这话说得太不公平了
What are you gonna do, Brian?
你想干什么 布莱恩
Run for office against me?
和我竞选拉票吗
Well, maybe I'll tell everybody your little secret.
也许我会告诉大家你的小秘密
Oh. Yeah.
是啊
I've known you since the '70s, blue and red.
我70年代就认识你了 花脸小丑
I know what you're really hiding under all that grease.
我知道你这满脸油彩的背后隐藏着什么
I know Blake stole my shotgun.
我知道就是布莱克偷了我的猎枪
It's got to be here somewhere in his stuff.
肯定被他藏在哪了
Cat, can I just say that you look really,
凯特 我想说你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥后
really empowered right now?
就变得为所欲为了
Thanks, Val, but I'm kind of cold.
谢谢 瓦珥 不过有点冷
And there's no comfy place to put your chap stick.
而且没地方放润唇膏了
I guess that's just the price of being empowered, you know?
我想那就是随心所欲的代价吧
I just want to feel how
我只想用这个来感受一下
empowered you are... with this.
你有多...放肆吧
Hey, check this out.
快看这个
They're so cute when they're kids.
他们小时候还蛮可爱的
Yeah.
是啊
Too bad such an adorable kid can
这么可爱的小朋友长大学会
grow up to steal a shotgun and probably kill us all with it.
偷猎枪来把我们杀光就不太妙了
Hey, wait a second. What's this?
等等 这是什么
His journal? Score.
他的日记 回答正确
"Cat meow is right.
"凯特喵是对的
Her handsome personality is only
她灿烂的美貌遮盖了
overshadowed by her radiant beauty.
她高尚的品格
I would never kill any of them."
我永远不会杀了他们"
I feel terrible.
我觉得好内疚
I'll see your terrible feeling
我理解你的内疚
and I'll raise it with a great idea.
而且我想到了一个好主意
I know just how we can make it up to him.
我想到了怎么补偿他
So, I've just told all the women here
我已经警告过这里的所有女人
that i will fight them if they go out with you.
谁和你约会 谁就是和我对着干
It's not that important to me.
没什么大不了的
Okay, I'll tell you why I'm wearing clown makeup.
那好吧 我告诉你为什么我要化小丑妆
I didn't ask.
我没问
We decided to let Blake join our little group.
我们决定让布莱克加入我们的团队
Jealous much?
嫉妒了吗
What happened to you, Lola?
你怎么了 萝拉
You used to be sweet and a little slutty.
以前你还是个甜美的小荡♥妇♥
Now your heart is as black as...
而现在你的心黑得就像...
I don't know anything as black as your heart.
我没见过什么比你心更黑的东西
Well, you know what they say.
常言说得好
Once you go black, it's hard to think of anything...
黑了之后 你就很难再去...
We can't.
我们不能这样
I can't.
我不能这样
We're too different.
我们太不一样了
We're like pandas and zebras.
就像熊猫和斑马
Blake's coming, everybody!
布莱克来了 各就各位
I have to go.
我得走了
This isn't over.
我不会罢休的
I don't... I don't get it.
我不...我不明白
We accept you, Blake.
我们接受你了 布莱克
You're one of us now.
你现在是我们的一员了
Or maybe we're one of you.
或者说我们是你们中的一员
Or maybe we're all the same.
或者说我们是一样的
Or maybe we're just not so different after all.
又或者说我们毕竟还有那么点相同之处
You see, Blake?
你懂了吗 布莱克
No. I still don't get it.
不 我还是没懂
Why are you wearing makeup?
为什么你们都化了妆
We accept you,
我们接受你了
and this is symbolic of our acceptance.
这是接受你的表示
Yeah, but why were you clapping so slowly?
好吧 那为什么你们掌鼓得那么慢
You guys, forget it.
你们几个 还是算了吧
Wait!
等等
Don't you guys want to know Blake's real secret?
你们不想知道布莱克最大的秘密吗
Brian, what are you doing?
布莱恩 你想干啥
No!
不要
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Brian, what are you doing?
天呐 天呐 布莱恩 你要干吗
See, guys?
看见没
Look. It's me.
看 还是我
I guess I'm not so different now, am I?
看来不只有我是黑的 是吧
Oh, my god. Blake's black.
我的天啊 布莱克是黑人
Say what?!
坑爹啊
Wait.
等等
I still don't get it.
我还是没搞懂
Oh, my God.
我滴个神
That's confusing.
把我搞糊涂了
That's confusing.
把我搞糊涂了
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't care if you're black.
我不在乎你是黑的白的
I'm pissed off.
我很生气
You're a jackass.
你个蠢货
Well, everything was resolved...
一切都解决了...
except Blake doesn't understand what we're doing.
除了布莱克还没明白我们在干什么
I guess Brian and I still have a lot to work out.
我想布莱恩和我还要纠缠很久
There's some weird lesbian thing going on between Cat and Val...
凯特和瓦珥好像有奇怪的蕾丝倾向...
kind of in the middle of that.
友情以上 蕾丝未满吧
Was there something about a shotgun missing?
是不是有猎枪失踪这么回事
Oh, and Blake is black.
还有布莱克是黑人
Oh, no.
不是吧
Have I ever said the "n" word in front of him?
我在他面前有没有说过什么"黑"词
Eh, who cares?
算了 谁在乎呢
Hello, I'm Matthew Perry.
各位好 我是马修·派瑞
There's been a lot of talk about race and identity here today.
这集我们谈了很多关于种族和身份的内容
If you and your family want to find out more,
如果您和您的家人对这个感兴趣
please check out www.racematters.net.
详情请登录www.种族事务.net
And if you want to see any really raw hardcore lesbian porn,
要是您想看高清无♥码♥蕾丝爱情动作片
go to femalehusband.net.
请登录www.拉拉夫妇.net下载
I've mentioned that I'm Matthew Perry, right?
我说过我叫马修·派瑞了吧
That's... That's all you really need to know... I think.
我想...你们知道这个就行了
You did it again, Dr. Black.
你又成功了 布赖克医生
You brought two different kinds of people together
你撮合了一对不同种族的情侣
and still managed to solve a mystery.
还解决了一个谜题
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Well, I just... educated them
我只是...教会他们
on the personalization of the struggleties of peoplehoodedness.
种族矛盾的个性化而已
Yes.
就是这样
Attention hospital staff, me so horny.
全体医务人员请注意 俺欲♥火♥中烧
That sounds racist, but it's true.
听上去有点种族歧视 但这千真万确
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表