剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
We're gonna miss you, Tug Spano.
我们会想念你的 塔克·斯帕诺.
And you have warts.
而且你有湿疣
Come on.
行了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
When you look beyond yourself,
当你不再只顾自我欣赏时
you open your heart to others,
你便向别人敞开了心扉
which can sometimes lead to rape, but most times,
有时可能会导致强♥暴♥ 但大多数时间里
it teaches you to be the best person you can be.
这教会你成为更好的自己
And hopefully, that's the person you were meant to be all along.
但愿那是你一直希望变成的样子
Oh, I'm totally gonna make cigarillos cool again.
姐必须能让抽雪茄再次变成装叉必备
Here we go.
走着
Here we go. There we go.
走着 走着
Here we go. There we go.
走着 走着
Here we go. There we go.
走着 走着
Hey, Tom. What's up?
嘿 汤姆 干嘛呢
Hey, what's up, guys?
嘿 干什么呢 兄弟们
I mean, as far as Tug Spano is concerned,
我的意思是 只要和塔克·斯帕诺有关
we can either get mad or get even.
我们没法不气愤也做不到平等
The second thing you said... Totally.
你说的第二点...完全同意
Attention, staff. I have a screwdriver in my hand.
全体医务人员请注意 我手里有把螺丝刀
This is not a drill.
这不是钻头
I repeat, this is not a drill.
重复一遍 这不是钻头
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表