剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "Childrens Hospital" --
《儿童医院》前情回顾
Remember the Childrens Hospital doctors,
还记得儿童医院的医生们吗
Lola and her boyfriend, Glenn?
萝拉和她的男朋友格伦
Glenn's a guy that fools around
格伦和所有人鬼混
with everyone but his girlfriend, Lola,
除了他的女朋友萝拉
so Lola's taken up with Brian,
所以 萝拉开始和布莱恩交往
Childrens Hospital's black heart surgeon,
儿童医院的黑心外科医生
who, in turn, has been busy with Lola's best friend, Valerie.
反过来 他和萝拉的最好朋友瓦莱丽有一腿
Of course, Lola doesn't know
当然 萝拉并不知情
Brian's been busy with Valerie
布莱恩和瓦莱丽有一腿
and that Glenn's been busy with everyone,
格伦和所有人有一腿
so Lola spends some awkward moments with Cat.
因此萝拉和凯特渡过了一段尴尬时光
Valerie Flame sure is a classy lady.
瓦莱丽·弗莱姆确实是个上等妹子
There's Cat again. She swears she once saw a ghost.
再聊聊凯特 她发誓她曾见过鬼
Maybe she just saw Owen. He's really pale.
或许她只是看到了欧文 他苍白得像鬼
This is hospital administrator Sy Mittleman speaking at one of
这是医院院长希·米特曼在他的
his laughter conventions.
笑声会议里演讲的一幕
This paramedic's really afraid of doors. There he goes.
这位医护人员对门非常恐惧 他又来了
Don't go through that door!
不要通过那扇门
There's the Childrens Hospital garden,
那里是儿童医院花♥园♥
so lush and full and teeming with life.
充满了生命的喜怒哀乐
Great job, Andrew. Then there's this room.
干得漂亮 安德鲁 接着是这个房♥间
It's got a toilet, some toilet paper on a roll,
有马桶 有一些卷纸
a clown eating a burrito.
还有一个小丑在吃玉米煎饼
Look at these doctors here.
瞅瞅这些医生
They seem to be having a good time.
他们似乎过得很愉快
And this guy's like, "Hey, I'm confident."
而这个小伙似乎在表达"我很自信"
He's a kid. There's another kid.
他是个小孩子 还有另外一个小孩
That kid's looking right into the camera.
那个小孩正盯着镜头看
Oh, look -- that dog can stand up.
快看 那条狗能双腿站立
All this and more on this week's "Childrens Hospital."
更多精彩都在这一周的《儿童医院》
Happy birthday, kid.
生日快乐 小家伙
You finally turned 18.
你终于十八岁了
Now they're allowed to execute you,
现在他们可以给你判死刑了
so my sympathies.
这是我的慰问函
Happy Birthday, Erica.
生日快乐 埃里卡
We found a heart donor for you.
我们找到了一位心脏捐献者
And if everything goes well with the transplant,
如果移植手术没有问题的话
you'll have a healthy new heart by this afternoon.
今天下午你就会拥有全新的健康心脏了
It's going to be an 18th birthday to remember.
这将会是值得纪念的十八岁生日
Yeah, whatever she lives or dies.
是啊 不管她是死是活都值得纪念
Especially she dies. See ya.
死了就更具纪念意义了 再见
Attention, hospital staff.
全体医务人员请注意
Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta.
靠 当黑社会的感觉好棒
This transplant better arrive soon.
要移植的心脏最好能快点送达
The charter only allows us to treat minors,
有规定我们只能治疗未成年人
Val, and this kid turns 18 at 2:00 today.
瓦珥 这孩子今天两点就要18岁了
After that... We kick her out.
之后...我们就让她滚出医院
But couldn't we make an exception?
不能破例一次吗
I mean, we're talking a matter of minutes.
我的意思是只是时间上的问题而已
Once we start playing loosey-goosey with the charter,
一旦我们开始对规定玩擦边球
things will snowball.
事情会越来越大
Look what happened in Nazi Germany.
看看纳粹德国都发生了什么
No, Val. Not on my watch.
不行 瓦珥 在我这行不通
Well, I just hope...
好吧 我只是希望...
Not on my watch.
有我在就行不通
Well, I ... Not. I just... On.
好吧 我...只是 行...不
I just hope the heart gets here. My watch.
我只是希望心脏能早点送达 通
Dismissed.
解散
I just hope the heart gets here in time.
我只是希望心脏准时送达
Morning, guys. Good morning.
大家早上好 早上好
I'm working a double today.
我今天要值早晚两班
Hey, does anybody want a ride?
谁要搭顺风车
You have to work a double on Father's Day? That's awful.
你在父亲节要值早晚两班 真够糟糕的
Did you cancel plans with your dad?
那你取消了与你父亲的计划吗
I'm taking my dad to see "Love Letters" with
我要带我爸去看《情书》
Cathy Rigby and Zach Braff.
跟凯茜·鲁比还有扎克·布拉夫一起去
So the four of you are going?
你们四个人一起去吗
I don't celebrate Father's Day.
我从不过父亲节的
You don't believe in fathers?
你不相信你父亲吗
Where do you think babies come from?
你认为婴儿们是从哪里来的
She must mean metaphorically.
她是用的隐喻
How could that be a metaphor?
这怎么可能是隐喻
Exemple.
给你举个例
"The storm cloud is a roaring lion guarding its prey."
"暴风云是守护它猎物的咆哮狮子"
Now, if I had said "Like a roaring lion",
如果我说"像一个咆哮的狮子"
that would be a...?
那就是...?
Brian?
布莱恩
Um, simile? Very good, Brian.
直喻 非常好 布莱恩
Okay, guys. A quiz tomorrow.
伙计们 明天有小测验
I want everyone to look at chapter 3.
我希望你们都看看第三章
Look, I haven't seen my dad since I was a little girl, okay?
我从很小开始就没见过我父亲了
Let's just leave it at that.
咱们适可而止
What a tragedy.
又一幕悲剧
As her friends, we owe it to her to track down her dad
做为她的朋友 我必须找到她的父亲
and to bring him to her.
然后带到她面前
Let's spend a lot of time doing that.
让我们花时间来找她爹吧
Good morning, my pee-meisters.
早上好 我的尿尿战神们
Look at this. We only have 200 more gallons of
快看这个 我们只差两百多加仑的尿
urine in order to reach this year's goal.
就可以达到我们今年的目标了
What's does that remind you of?
这让你想起了什么
Let your pee-pee do the pee-pee.
快让你的小鸡鸡嘘嘘
You're a babbling brook -- a warm babbling brook.
你就是潺潺溪水 温温的潺潺溪水
Put your hand right in there.
把你的手放到里面
Huh? Doesn't that feel good?
感觉很爽吧
I have to go.
我得走了
I'm peeing.
要去尿尿了
I need help in room 4 -- Quick.
我需要你的帮助 在四号♥房♥ 快点
Patient is in arrest. On it.
患者被控制住了 明白
What are you doing?
你们干嘛
What's going on? There's no patient.
什么情况 根本就没患者
Cat, say hello to your father.
凯特 快跟你父亲打招呼
Surprise! Yeah.
惊喜吧
Cat, we found your dad. Don't you love us?
凯特 我们找到你♥爸♥了 爱死我们了吧
This is not my father. That's not my daughter.
这不是我爸 这不是我女儿
I haven't seen my child in a long time,
我很久没见到我女儿了
but I know she's black.
但我知道她是黑人
Well, that's something you could've mentioned in the pre-interview.
你可没在先前面试的时候提到这点
How did we mess that one up?
我们怎么能搞砸了
Yeah. Hey, Val. They're about to execute him now,
瓦珥 他们马上要给他执行死刑了
and when they do, I'll slice out his black heart and bring it to you.
同一时刻 我会切下犯人的心脏送到你面前
I don't want that kid to die.
我不想那个小孩死掉
Hi. How are you? No, no.
你好 不 不
This kid I do want to die, as quickly as possible.
这个小孩我当然想让他死 越快越好
Hey, speaking of which, are you moving slowly on purpose?
话说回来 你是故意走的这么慢吗
Because, uh, I got your number, all right?
我可知道你的狱号♥
Wow. He's milking this one.
他竟然在偷听
You got any last words, son?
有什么遗言吗 孩子
Um, yeah. I want to say I'm sorry to the families of my victims.
我想对受害者家属说声对不起
I know that there's never a reason for murder
我知道谋杀是不对的
and even less of an excuse
而且当受害者是位大好人时
when the victim was such a good man.
更没有理由去谋杀他
Still less when it was many dozens of victims,
一大堆好人毫无原由地被杀
each killed for no particular reason.
就更加不可理喻了
And then you add to that they were a collection of
再加上他们中一些人是品学兼优的好学生
honor students and peace corps volunteers and
一些是维和部队的志愿者
Doctors Without Borders, Jerry of Ben & Jerry's...
一些是无国界医生 Jerry...
I really hope that heart gets here in Not on my watch.
我希望心脏能准时... 行不通
I really hope Not.
我希望... 行
I really hope On... my watch.
我真希望 不...通
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表