剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Let's get you in the back.
我要把你弄到救护车上去
That's okay.
没关系
1-Carolla-12 to dispatch, I am coming in.
1C12呼叫总台 我正在赶过去
Where's Chief?!
主任在哪里
Do a C-Spine and give me an amp of D50.
固定住他的颈椎 给我一支吡嗪酰胺
His pulseox is dropping. We're losing him!
脉博和氧分压在下降 他快要死了
Wait.
等等
We shouldn't be wasting all
我们不应该浪费这些酷酷的
these cool medical terms on this guy.
医学术语在这小子身上
We're almost out.
我们都快没词可用了
Yeah. I am getting pretty bored, anyway.
总之我感觉有点无聊了
Fun day, though, right? All this hostage stuff?
有意思的一天 这些人♥质♥之类的
It was, yeah.
确实是
Oh, and the towel fight this morning.
还有今早上的毛巾大战
Oh, my God. You're naughty!
我的天 你可真够下流的
Yeah. Goodbye, guy we don't really care about.
再见啦 我们其实并不在乎你的死活
Byebye. See ya.
再见 再见
I'm gonna save you, buddy! No!
我要救你 不
You can't save me! You're not real!
你救不了我 你不是真实存在的
Only I can save myself...
只有我才能救我自己...
By killing you. Huh?
杀了你就成 什么
I have to kill the imaginary part of me.
我必须除掉我幻想出来的世界
Only then will I truly be free.
只有这样我才能真正自♥由♥
What? No, Chet!
什么 不要 切特
Now we're both free! Chet, no!
现在我们都自♥由♥了 不要 切特
Oh, my God! That paramedic just shot Shane!
我的天 那个医护人员刚刚枪击了肖恩
No. Shane's the coolest dude at Childrens!
不要 肖恩是医院里最酷的家伙了
Let's help him.
我们快救救他
Crap.
操蛋
I don't need you anymore.
我再也不需要你了
Suicide.
自杀
The only answer.
是唯一的答案
Where we going? Aah!
我们要去哪里 啊
Someone get this bald dildo out of here, huh?
快把这个秃顶的假鸡鸡赶出去呀
You can shove stuff in your mouth,
你可以往你嘴里塞东西
and I'll shove stuff into my mouth,
而我会往我嘴里塞东西
and then we'll bite down on it a bunch of times like this.
然后我们长时间保持这个姿势
Hey, man. Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟 嘿 兄弟
I'm sorry. I totally thought you were not real.
对不起 我真以为你是想像出来的
Oh, it's okay, dude.
没关系 兄弟
Sometimes I come off as fake because I like to par-tay...
有时我表现得好假 因为我喜欢派...对
No!
不要
Okay. Clear.
好的 准备好了
Hey. There you are. We were getting worried about you.
你醒过来了 我们一直很担心你
Who else? Well, just me.
还有谁担心我 只有我
Everybody else is kind of mad 'cause you killed Shane.
其它人因为你杀了肖恩都有点生气
But I missed you.
不过我好想你
I missed you, too, Chief.
我也很想你 主任
Hey, maybe sometime you and I could go get some food
或许我们可以出去吃顿饭
and then put it in our mouths,
把食物塞进我们嘴里
like you could put in yours --
就像你能塞进自己嘴里一样...
Shut up, Chaps.
闭嘴 宝贝
Dummy, when are they taking you to jail?
蠢货 什么时候把你转送到监狱
We need this bed.
我们需要这张床
Hey! This business is between me and Chief.
这是我和主任之间的事
Chief? Uh, who's "Chief"?
主任 哪个是"主任"
You didn't ask "Chief" Out, did you?
你没邀请"主任"和你约会吧
And I shove stuff in my mouth...
我把东西塞进我嘴里...
She's not real, dude. No one's there.
她不是真实的 伙计 那里根本没人
Please tell him he's my best friend. That is all.
请转告他他是我最好的朋友 播报完毕
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表