剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
I really hope that heart gets here --
我真心希望心脏能及时...
Oh, Dr. Maestro, don't forget the urine drive today.
梅斯托医生 别忘了今天的尿液收集
We need every last drop if we're gonna make our goal.
为了达到我们的目标 我们需要每一滴尿液
Oh, I don't think I can, Dori.
我做不到 多莉
I just got my navel pierced, so I'm kind of disqualified.
我刚刚做了肚脐穿刺 我有点不够资格
Plus, I have AIDS.
再者 我有艾滋病
What's with the roller skates? Oh, well, I have this tray of
你穿旱冰鞋干嘛 我有一托盘
uncovered urine samples I have to bring to Sy, and I figured
未封的尿液样本要送到希那儿
it would be faster on skates.
我想穿旱冰鞋会快些
Dori, I don't think that's such a good idea.
多莉 我不认为那是个好主意
You're nine months pregnant, and they just waxed the floor,
你有九个月身孕了 而且地板刚打了蜡
plus some kid spilled a bucket of marbles down there.
再者 孩子们撒了一桶的弹球
What could possibly go wrong?
到底能出什么差子吗
Classic Dori.
多莉向来如此
It's just like Senior Prom all over again.
这就像是毕业舞会重现
Attention, hospital staff: I'm not the regular announcer.
全体医务人员请注意 我不是平时的播音员
That is all. Cat, great news.
播报完毕 凯特 好消息
This is your biological dad.
这是你的亲生父亲
What is wrong with you guys?
你们有毛病呀
This is the same guy from before.
这不就是刚才那家伙吗
God damn it.
该死
We-We screwed up again.
我们又搞砸了
Brian, I think this is your dad. Right.
布莱恩 我想他是你的父亲 -是的
That's right. Happy Father's Day, Pop.
是的 父亲节快乐 老爹
Thanks, Bri.
谢谢你 布莱恩
When are you gonna stop this?
你们要玩到什么时候
No, don't you worry!
别担心
We will never stop this!
我们不会放弃的
When you get down to it,
当你开始认真考虑事情时
it's like, what is life but just a collection of moments?
诸如什么是生活 仅仅是一堆记忆吗
We've explored more of our moon than our own oceans.
我们开♥发♥月球比开♥发♥海洋还要多
Hmm? Oceans truly are the last frontier.
海洋确实是我们最后的处♥女♥地
Oh, there's Dori. You know what?
多莉 你知道吗
We're not gonna make it.
我们达不到我们的目标了
I wrung my clothes out, but I only got about a liter.
我拧干了我的衣服也只得到大概一升的尿
I am so sorry, Sy. Oh, it's not your fault
对不起 希 那不是你的错
that you ran into a tray of urine while pregnant wearing roller skates.
当你撞上穿着旱冰鞋端着一托盘尿的孕妇
It could happen to no one.
这怎么可能会发生嘛
You know what? Just shut down the urine drive.
我们别再收集尿液了
Wait! Wait! I have an idea.
等等 我有个主意
We can try and get Owen to donate.
我们可以试着说服欧文来捐点
Doesn't he have AIDS?
他不是有艾滋病吗
We could do it anyway. Okay. Fine.
反正我们可以这么做 好吧
Okay. Try that.
好的 试试看吧
The oceans and fish, deep-dish pizzas.
大海和鱼儿 深盘披萨
Great execution, guys. I'm being sarcastic.
不错的执行力 我是在说反话
Cat, could you come in here?
凯特 能进来一下吗
Brian, the man in that room is your father.
布莱恩 房♥间里的男人是你的爸爸
What? Oh. Hey, Pop!
什么 老爹
Happy Father's Day. Thanks, Bri.
父亲节快乐 谢谢你 布莱恩
Got the heart -- Finally.
终于...拿到心脏了
Great. Let's work fast, before Chief cuts us off.
在主任阻止之前 我们动作快点
Time's up, everybody.
时间到了 伙计们
Instruments down. I said instruments down!
放下手术器械 我说了放下器械
As of this moment, this patient is no longer a minor and,
此时此刻 这位病人不再是未成年人了
therefore, trespassing. Get her out of here,
所以算是擅自侵入 快把她弄出去
or I'm calling security.
或者我叫保安了
Happy Birthday, kid.
生日快乐 孩子
Ha ha! Chloroform!
尝尝氯仿吧
She's out.
她晕过去了
Let's cut. Wait. Hold it!
开始手术 等等 等等
Before you do -- Owen, I need your pee.
做手术之前 欧文 我需要你的尿液
Look, I can't, okay? I get pee-sick.
我不能 我鸡鸡得病了
All right. I was born without a bladder.
好吧 我生下来就没有膀胱
God! What do you guys want?! I'm scared of needles, okay?!
你们想要什么 我怕死打♥针♥了
I'm a grown man, and I'm scared of needles!
我是成年人 我竟然怕打♥针♥
I'm sorry! Are you happy?!
对不起 这样你们开心了
There are no needles. You pee in a cup.
根本不用针 你尿在杯子里就可以了
Oh, let's do it that way.
这方法不错
Come on. Carry on.
走吧 你们继续
We all deserve a second chance.
我们都应得到第二次机会
No. Not on my watch. Not on my --
不行 有我在就行不通 行不通...
Second chances are just first chances,
第二次机会不过是第一次机会
plus another chance.
加上其它的机遇而已
Speaking of chances,
说到机遇
Cat decided she was finally ready to take one herself.
凯特终于决定准备见见某人了
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Happy Father's Day. Yeah.
父亲节快乐 好的
I'll meet you there in an hour, okay?
一小时之后在那里见 好吗
She was finally ready to come clean about her father.
她终于下定决心去认她的爹了
Turns out he was closer than we could ever have known.
结果 她爹也算是我们的老相识了
I'll meet you there.
到时候见
Oh, this is gonna be a very special Father's Day.
这将会是非常特别的父亲节
Sometimes a second chance
而有些时候 第二次机会
comes in the form of someone else's heart.
来自某些陌生人的心脏
Does it matter that the heart once belonged to a serial murderer?
那心脏曾属于连环杀手又有什么关系
Yeah, I-- I would say definitely, yeah.
对 我要说没什么关系
And children all over the world
全世界的孩子们
got a second chance to have the urine they so desperately needed.
拥有第二次机会得到他们迫切需要的尿液
Happy Father's Day, Daddy.
父亲节快乐 老爸
Thank you, sweetie.
谢谢你 宝贝
Did you get ahold of that heroin I was asking you about?
你拿到我跟你要的海♥洛♥因♥了没
Yes.
嗯
So, were you able to find my daughter?
你能够找到我女儿
I sure did.
我确定
And she's here.
她就在这儿
Brian's father is my daughter?
布莱恩的老爸是我的女儿?
Samantha.
萨曼莎
I missed you, Daddy!
我好想你 老爸
Is that it?
就这些?
Let me help with that.
让我来帮帮你
There you go. Okay. Breathe.
出来了 好的 呼吸
Thanks, Dad. Thank you.
谢谢老爸 谢谢你
Attention, hospital staff.
全体医务人员请注意
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
不要对意外的收获挑肥拣瘦
Seriously, gift horses are very dangerous.
说真的 意外收获还挺危险的
'Cause I'm Chief, and I'm club-footed.
我是主任 还是畸足
I can't get some action,
我未能采取一些行动
but now I can.
不过现在我可以了
Wait a minute. What...
等等 什...
Valerie!
瓦莱丽
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表