剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
I went to medical school for the same number of years as you.
我在医学院呆的时间不比你少
I want respect. I want my due.
我要尊重 我要我应得的一切
And I want a lude, yes. I do want one of those.
我还要安♥眠♥药♥ 对 给我来一片
I think you're brave.
我觉得你很勇敢
Who made you want to become a lady doctor?
你成为一名女医生是为了谁
I don't know. I'm an Aquarius, so...
不知道 我是水瓶座 所以...
You're an Aquarius? What a coincidence! I'm bisexual!
你是水瓶座 太巧了 我是双性恋
You got anybody to kiss at midnight tonight?
今夜有人伴你共度春宵吗
Dr. Spratt?
斯普拉特医生
Your three o'clock operation has been canceled.
你三点的手术被取消了
Canceled? Why?
取消 为什么
The patient doesn't want a woman to operate on him.
病人不愿意让一个女人给他动手术
What a dick!
混♥蛋♥
Attention, hospital staff:
全体医务人员请注意
I'm easy. Easy like Sunday morning.
我很轻松 就像周日早晨一样轻松
That is all.
播报完毕
Got to get this New Year's punch bowl in the cafeteria.
为什么我要拿着这种新年大碗来食堂
I mean, what the hey, man?
到底是什么情况 伙计
There's lines like these for hot dogs
全国的所有医院里
in every hospital in the country.
领热狗的队伍都像这样
Almost doesn't seem worth it, you know.
看起来没这个必要吧
Hey! Don't you ever say that!
千万别这么说
Hot dogs are part of what makes this country great.
热狗是国家强盛的一份中坚力量
You think it's a coincidence that hot dogs are shaped like dongs?
你以为热狗形似越南盾只是巧合吗
No way, Jose!
怎么可能 荷塞
Hot dogs are our country's penis.
热狗可是我们国家的命根
You get that to your head, Jose.
给我好好记着 荷塞
Geez, Louise! Take a lude, why don't you?
天啊 路易斯 你还是来片安♥眠♥药♥吧
Sorry. I don't know what got into me.
抱歉 我刚刚可能被附身了
Besides, I can't take a lude.
还有 我不吃安♥眠♥药♥
It would counteract all the cocaine I just took.
它会把我刚吃的可♥卡♥因♥全都中和掉的
Oh, wait. That's what's gotten into me! I just took cocaine!
等等 原来我刚刚是被可♥卡♥因♥附身了
This country is falling apart.
邦分崩离析 大限将至
Damn! Damn! Damn!
该死 该死 该死
These are not good times!
真是黑暗的时代
I'm not letting some skirt take my tonsils out.
我才不要穿短裙的女人帮我切除扁桃体
Hey! That's Dr. Skirt to you!
请叫我"短裙医生"
Relax, baby...
淡定 宝贝...
I'll take the kid's tonsils out.
我来帮这孩子切除扁桃体
Come on! I'm not letting her do it.
不是吧 我不让她做
Do you really think I'm gonna let you?
可是也没说让你帮我做啊
Are you black and retarded?
你这低能的黑鬼
You little motherf...
你这狗娘...
What the hell is going on here?
这里出什么事了
Leave us alone, baby killer...
不关你的事 婴儿屠夫...
You hear that, kid? Women, right?
你听到了 孩子 这就是女人
Sure, sometimes they piss us off, call us names,
有时她们惹我们生气 骂我们
and sometimes we want to call them names back,
有时我们会想狠狠地骂回去
like "Bitch", or "Whore",
比如"婊♥子♥" "妓♥女♥"
or "Slut" or something like that.
或者"荡♥妇♥" 等等诸如此类的
"Whore" is a good one. I like "Whore".
"妓♥女♥"这个词不错 我喜欢
I can't even begin to list the possible names for Brian here.
骂布莱恩的词多得我都不知道从哪个开始了
"Shine" comes to mind.
我脑中浮现出"黑又亮"这个词
That's a weird one, popular in old detective novels.
是个奇怪的词 以前的侦探小说里常用
But let me tell you something.
但是你听我说
This particular whore, and this particular shine,
这位"妓♥女♥" 这位"黑又亮"
they went to medical school,
他们在医学院读过书
which makes them a hell of a lot better
他们的优秀和杰出
than a lot of the slutbags and schvartzes out there.
不是那些下♥贱♥的荡♥妇♥和黑鬼能比的
And it makes them a hell of a lot better than you. You got it?
他们的高度也不是你能企及的 明白吗
Fine, I'll give my tonsils out.
好吧 我同意切除扁桃体
But you have to do it.
但得由你来做这个手术
Righteous! All right, let's do it.
太正点了 好 准备手术吧
"Take out his sparerib" for $200.
"取出他的肋骨"值两百块呢
Oh, you'll never do that. Don't touch the side...
轮不到你的 别碰到侧面...
Here goes his funny bone!
这是他的尺骨端
It takes a very steady hand.
小心别手抖了
I did it. That's $200 for me.
我做到了 200块是我的了
Oh, damn, I nicked his artery...
该死 我割开了他的大动脉...
He's bleeding out!
他在大出血
Butterfingers!
笨手笨脚
Suture below the incision.
在切口下面缝合
Where? I can't see it!
哪里 我看不到
Here! Diagonally.
这里 对角线的方向
Pretty sneaky, sis!
真奸诈 妹子
Sorry!
真抱歉
I can't believe we lost him.
不敢相信我们没救回他
Happy New Year? More like Unhappy New Year!
新年快乐变成新年不快乐了
Good one, Blake!
精辟 布莱克
I hope you never lose your ability to make people laugh.
祝你永葆让人欢笑的能力
Hey, Glenn! Thanks for these hot dogs.
格伦 谢谢你的热狗
Where did you get them anyway?
你从哪搞到的
Ah, I learnt how to make 'em back in 'Nam.
我在越南学会做热狗的
I knew it would come handy someday.
我知道一定派得上用场
Hey, how was your first day, you two?
你们两位第一天上班感觉如何
Oh, it was a tough one.
很难熬
Reminds me of that day in Danang
让我回想起越南岘港的那一天
when we killed a bunch of babies
我们杀了一堆婴儿
and made hot dogs out of them.
用来做热狗
How about you, Lola? Oh, it was fine.
你呢 萝拉 今天还不错
But I just got my period, so I'm gonna homesick.
不过我生理期刚来 我有点想家
Before you do...
想家之前...
It's almost midnight... Yeah...
已经差不多午夜了... 没错...
Did you ever decide who you wanted to kiss?
你决定让谁伴你共度春宵了吗
Yeah, I did.
是的 我决定了
I wanna kiss...
我想和...
all of you!
你们所有人
I think we're gonna make quite an interesting team.
我们会是一个非常棒的团队
Come on! Come on! Get over here!
来 来 到这里来
My first kiss!
我的初吻
What's happening?
怎么回事
You've got to like that!
你们一定很喜欢
My first orgasm!
我的第一次高♥潮♥
Attention, hospital staff:
全体医务人员请注意
Paging a very smart 15-year-old boy
请牢记一位15岁的智慧少年
named Barack Obama.
他的名字叫贝拉克·奥巴马
That is all.
播报完毕
Any comment on the current hot dog crisis?
您对目前的热狗危机有何评价吗
As a matter of fact, I do, man. My father was a hot dog.
实际上 伙计 我爸爸就是个热狗
He got murdered.
他被谋杀了
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表