剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Childrens Hospital...
《儿童医院》前情回顾
Doctor, please. What can you tell me about my son?
医生 求你了 我想知道我儿子怎么样了
I'll tell you, but it's gonna cost you a kiss.
我会告诉你的 但是你得让我亲一下
Doctor, I am married.
医生 我已经结婚了
I'll have you reported. Okay.
我要举报你 好啊
I guess you don't want to hear about your son.
看来你是不想知道你儿子的情况了
Fine.
好吧
Okay. What can you tell me about my son?
好了 我儿子怎么样了
Well, first of all, he doesn't kiss like his mom.
首先 他亲起来口感和他妈不一样
She's flatlining, Dr. Stryker!
她要死了 史赛克医生
Not on my watch.
在我值班时候不会出现这种情况
Treat my kid or we all die together!
快救救我的孩子 要不然就同归于尽
Stryker!
史赛克驾到
No one's gonna die on my watch!
没有人会在我值班的时候死
And God bless my doctors, and let your angels watch over them.
上帝保佑我的医生们 让天使守护他们
We don't need angels, Michael.
我们不需要天使的 迈克尔
We're doctors.
我们是医生
We can fix ourselves.
我们会给自己看病的
I'm really in shock.
我太震惊了
I mean, it really makes you question the big picture, you know?
知道吗 这真的会让你质疑医生的主要问题
I'm not sure I wanna help kids anymore
如果我们有一天终会死去
if I'm just going to end up dying some day.
我不确定自己是否还想继续帮助孩子们
He seemed completely fine.
他生前看起来很好
He was talking about going on a vacation.
他还说要去度假
To heaven, now that I think about it.
现在想一想 可能是要去天堂
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
He was the next man I was going to sleep with.
他是我下一个要睡的男人
No, he was my best friend.
不 他是我最好的朋友
My best friend. He was my best friend.
我最好的朋友 他是我最好的朋友
Nah, definitely my best friend.
不可能 绝对是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
I've been crying so much my panties are wet.
我哭地裤子都湿了
Losing a colleague and a friend like Dr. Brock Stryker
失去一位像布洛克·史塞克的同事和朋友
will be difficult for all of us.
对我们来说都是件伤心事
That's why I am providing my services as a grief counselor.
所以我要以悲伤顾问的身份进行服务
Since when are you a grief counselor?
你什么时候成悲伤顾问了
That was my minor at Westlake.
我在韦斯特莱克时辅修的这个
Go Wildcats! Now, none of you
野猫队加油 从现在开始
will deal with a patient until I determine
在我认为你们心理上准备好之前
that you are emotionally ready.
谁也不能给病人看病
Everybody! Two clown cars collided on the freeway.
大家注意 两辆小丑的车在高速公路相撞了
And they are coming here.
他们往这里来呢
Eh! Circus clown's the worst.
马戏团小丑最次了
They just keep coming and coming.
他们不断地往这儿来
Well, they should have gotten a clown ambulance.
他们应该专门为小丑准备一辆救护车
You know, it's twice as small, but it holds more clowns.
车小两倍 但是能装更多的小丑
Why are all you doctors just standing around?
你们医生们为什么闲站着
Oh, sorry, Dori. We can't help.
多莉 抱歉 我们帮不上忙
Sy's orders, you know, because we're eating.
这是赛的命令 我们在吃东西
You mean grieving. Whatever.
你的意思是哀悼吧 无所谓
I guess I'll just go and grieve this box of doughnuts until
看来我得把这盒甜甜圈都哀悼掉
there's no more left to grieve.
直到一个都不剩为止
What about you?
你呢
These are your people.
这些是你的人
These aren't my people.
这些不是我的人
These are circus clowns. I'm a city clown, clearly.
这些是马戏团小丑 我是城市小丑 多明显
I mean, look at their faces.
看看他们的脸
Now look at mine.
再看看我的脸
Now look back at them.
再回过头看看他们
Now look at my face.
再看看我的脸
Now look back there, and now once back here.
再看回去 现在看过来
Totally different.
根本就不一样
Excuse me, I need a do--
不好意思 我需要医...
I thought this was a reputable hospital.
我还以为这是家有名的医院呢
Shouldn't you be at a county fair somewhere, circus clown?
马戏团小丑 你不应该在某个集市上表演吗
Shouldn't you be shopping at J. Crew
你不是应该在J. Crew购物
and drinking soda with the tan faces, city clown?
就着你晒黑的皮肤喝着苏打水吗 城市小丑
I bet you don't even know how to do lifesaving surgery,
我打赌你肯定不知道怎么做急救手术
which I do and will not do for you.
我会做 但是我不会为你做的
He can't do surgery anyway because he's eating.
反正他不会做手术的 因为他在吃呢
Grieving.
哀悼
Attention, Cheryl Ladd: please marry me.
雪莉·赖德请注意"嫁给我吧"
How's the new hearing aid, Chief?
新的助听器怎么样 主任
I hear you loud and clear, America.
听着声很大 很清楚 美国
Um... So sad about Brock, isn't it?
布洛克的事太令人难过了 不是吗
Sad. I'll tell you what's sad. Yeah.
难过 我告诉你什么叫难过 好的
Working hard, starting your own small business,
努力工作 做你的小买♥♥卖♥♥
and then the government comes along, taxes the hell out of it,
然后政♥府♥出现了 往死了扣税
and gives it to people just sitting on their butts.
把那些钱给了那些坐享其成的人
I've said it a million times:
我都说过好几万遍了
Keep your paws off my paycheck, Uncle Sam!
把你的爪子从我薪水上挪开 山姆大叔[美国政♥府♥绰号♥]
I'm pretty sure you've said that no times.
我很确定你没说过这些
Sure, I'm sad, but... I just don't think Brock would
是 我很难过 但是我想布洛克不想
want us wasting our time mourning him, you know?
让我们浪费时间悼念他
I think he'd want us out there fixing people.
我想他要我们去救死扶伤
I mean, it's what he'd do.
他会这么做的
I'll tell you something, Blake.
我跟你说 布赖克
Your ability to deal with death is just unbelievable.
你处理死亡的能力简直无与伦比
I'm making a note right
我在做笔记
here that says you are cleared for surgery.
说明你已经可以去做手术了
Great. Thanks. Come back soon.
太好了 谢谢 马上回来
You and Brock never went to Joshua Tree together.
你和布洛克从来就没一起去过约书亚树
Well, you guys never got spray tans together.
你们两个从来没一起去晒过皮肤
Boys, you were both very, very important to Brock --
孩子们 你们两个对布洛克来说都非常重要
You call yourself a therapist?
你管自己叫治疗师
You don't even know the cool therapy stuff like hypnosis
你根本就不知道像催眠
or past-life regression.
或者前世体验这种超酷的治疗方法
Past-life regression is not even scientifically valid.
前世体验根本就没有科学依据
Let's do it.
咱们开始吧
Oh, hey. I'm here.
我坐这儿了
Scoot over! Scoot over!
往那边去点
Why don't you both tell me how you're feeling toward Brock?
你们俩何不告诉我你们对布洛克的感觉呢
I'm in a past life.
我现在在往世
I'm -- I'm not hypnotizing you.
我没在催眠你们
I'm John Lennon.
我是约翰·列侬
Ringo, Paul, George, is that you?
林格 保罗 乔治 是你们吗
No, it's me -- Mark David Chapman.
不 是我 马克·大卫·查普曼
I'm a big fan. Pow! Pow!
我是你的狂热粉丝 啪 啪
Oh, come on.
喂 别抽疯了
Will you just speak up and tell me how you're feeling about Brock?
你们俩就不能说说你们对布洛克的感觉
I'm in another past life.
我在另一个往生
I'm Abraham Lincoln.
我是亚伯拉罕·林肯
Oh, Mr. Lincoln, it's John Wilkes Booth here.
林肯先生 我是约翰·威尔克斯·布斯
I'm your biggest fan. Pow! Pow!
我是你的狂热粉丝 啪 啪
Will you stop assassinating each other?
你们就不能停止互相刺杀吗
I'm Anne Frank. Have you seen my diary?
我是安妮·弗兰克 你看到我的日记了吗
I'm a Nazi soldier! I've seen it!
我是纳粹士兵 我见到了
I'm a big fan. Pow! Pow!
我是你的狂热粉丝 啪 啪
You missed me. Pow!
你没打到我 啪
And that is why I am all about the death penalty.
这就是我关于死刑的一切
In just a minute, we'll meet a man who has taken up arms to
接下来 我们会见一位拿起武器
defend our border with Mexico.
与墨西哥捍卫我们边界的人
We call him the Taco Tackler.
我们叫他墨西哥阻截者
And I say bravo to you, sir.
你很勇敢 先生
I'm worried about you, Chief.
主任 我很担心你
I feel like you're not dealing with your grief.
我觉得你没处理好哀悼这件事
Totally disagree.
完全不同意
Mitch from Miami, what do you think?
来自迈阿密的米奇 你觉得呢
I'm from Tampa.
我来自坦帕
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表