剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
but there was an accident on the freeway,
但是高速公路上发生了一起车祸
and, luckily, I was there to save a young girl's life.
所幸我在场 挽救了一名少女的命
Well, regardless, as per hospital policy,
无论如何 根据医院规定
you get a punch in the gut.
你需要接受肚子挨拳处分
Now, here's your I.D. Card.
这是你的医生身份证
Swipe it every morning when you get to work
每天早上上班时刷一次
and then every hour upon the hour throughout the day
上班期间每一小时刷一次
and then again in the middle of the night.
每晚十二点再刷一次
Well, I'm off to sample some sample drugs.
好 我要去给一些药物样品取样了
Hey, Maestro, what say you and me
对了 梅斯托 我们两个
grab a drink later, all right, loser?
随后去喝一杯怎么样 好吗 废物
It's the fruit punch social tonight.
今晚有水果宾治联谊会
Time to get ready so we can meet us some gents.
该打扮漂漂亮亮地去见绅士了
I'm gonna wear the shortest skirt my mom will allow.
我要穿老妈能接受的最短的裙子
Well, I can't.
可是我不能去
I have to go through all of Sy's budgets
我得去检查一遍希的预算
and erase all the poop stains.
还要清洗所有床单上的便便
And my days of romance are long gone.
我风流的日子早已逝去了
I'll just sit here and darn some of these old socks,
我还是坐在这里织补一下旧袜子
try to masturbate.
"自我安慰"一下吧
Meanwhile, in the big city,
与此同时 在那座大城市里
Owen hits the town with his new friends.
欧文和他的新朋友一起到城里玩
Hey, this pan-galactic gargle blaster
这种宇宙无敌超级饮料
will keep you going all night!
会让你嗨爆一整夜
Let's go!
大家动起来
Hey, Maestro! Come join us!
我说梅斯托 一起来玩儿啊
You know what I wish for?
你知道我的愿望是什么吗
I wish that wherever Owen is, he's happy.
我的愿望是不论欧文在哪里 都能幸福
I wish that Lola finds true love again,
我的愿望是萝拉能再次找到真爱
that Sy regains his sanity,
希恢复正常
and that Cat finally finds peace.
凯特找到属于自己的安宁
And as for me, well... I have a wish.
至于我...我也有个愿望
But my wish is only a fantasy.
可惜我的愿望只是个梦
Does this thing come off? I like it.
这东西能脱下来吗 我喜欢它脱下来
Yeah, get that off. Ooh, that's better.
对 脱下来 脱脱更健康
That would be rad.
那该多美好
You have to eat some real food, Sy.
你得正经吃饭 希
Now, toothpaste and darts is not a meal.
牙膏和飞镖都不是饭啊
We need to end this once and for all.
我们得做个了断了
Sy, your days at Childrens Hospital are over. Go home!
希 你在儿童医院的日子到头了 回家吧
Oh. Okay.
好吧
But first could you show me to Liz Taylor's dressing room?
但你能告诉我伊丽莎白·泰勒的化妆室在哪吗
I'd like to smooch her up goodbye.
我想跟她吻别
Va-va-voom.
性感热辣好喜欢
Oh, Sy.
希
Meanwhile, over at Laser Hospital...
同时 在镭射医院...
Here you go, kid.
给你 孩子
Have a lollipop -- best medicine I know.
吃根棒棒糖...这可是治病神药
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I'm starting to feel better already.
我已经觉得好多了
Dr. Maestro!
梅斯托医生
We treat kids with medicine here.
我们医院是用药给孩子治病的
Save the bedside manner for the prostitutes,
把你对病人的小花招留给妓♥女♥吧
which the hospital does provide to you at a discount
如果你钱真不够花的话
if you do meet your revenue quotas.
医院就会给你打个折
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Well Fine! Good to hear it.
呃... 很好 很高兴你这么说
And just to make sure that you know that I'm serious,
为了让你知道我说的是真的
I'm gonna punch you in the gut.
我要揍你肚子一拳
Time passed -- Three long days, to be exact.
逝者如斯...确切的说 是整整三天
Two days is nothing, but three?
两天还没什么 但是三天啊
Well, that changes a body.
足以改变一个人了
I wonder how Sy is doing
希都被强制退休整整三天了
ever since he was forced to retire those many three days ago.
也不知道他怎么样了
I wonder where he is right... now!
真想知道他在哪里 现在...就想知道
Oh, my God! It's Sy!
苍天啊 是希
Oh, what's a-matter, you? Ah, shut up your face!
你们有什么事吗 都给我闭嘴
Sy is sick with something.
希病了
I think it's more like a textbook case of not being needed.
依我看 这是典型的不被需要病
Poor Sy. Maybe we shouldn't have shot him.
可怜的希 我们当初不应该开了他的
Well, what a shame.
太可惜了
Maybe what old Sy needs is some of my healing bedside manner.
可能老希需要的正是我的治病良方
Owen! You're back!
欧文 你回来了
What's your name, sir?
你叫什么呀 先生
Tobey Maguire.
托比·马奎尔[《蜘蛛侠》男主]
How about a lollipop, Tobey?
来根棒棒糖怎么样 托比
Who's Tobey?
托比是谁
Hey, wait a minute!
大家等一下
What's going on? Where am I?
发生什么了 我这是在哪
The old Sy! Oh, he's cured!
我们的希 他的病好了
You know, I learned something when I was at Laser Hospital.
我在镭射医院学到了一些东西
It's not about how many
医院不在于
fancy machines you have in your exam room or
诊断室有多少华丽的设备
who made the suit you're wearing -- Armani.
或者穿的衣服是谁家的...阿玛尼
But enough of my babbling on.
好了 我就说到这里
We've got a wedding to plan.
我们还要举办婚礼呢
Mazel tov! Mazel tov!
恭喜贺喜 恭喜贺喜
And that's it.
就是这样
They were married that night
他们俩当晚就结婚了
with a clearheaded Sy officiating.
婚礼是头脑清楚的希主持的
And Chief never did end up fulfilling her dream
而主任 自始至终都没能实现
of a three-way with those two bisexual dancers,
和那两个双性恋舞者仨人一起玩的梦想
but maybe one day she will.
但是总有一天她会如愿以偿的
That was a great story, Grandpa Owen.
故事太棒了 欧文爷爷
Wait.
等等
Owen?
欧文
Were you that young groom, Grandpa?
你就是那个年轻的新郎吗 爷爷
No, no, no. I was one of the black bisexual dancers.
不是不是 我是当时的一个黑人双性恋舞者
Oh, okay.
这样啊
Wow. So many questions.
真的有好多问题要问啊
Well, like I said, sweetie,
行了 宝贝 如我所说
that's a story for a different time.
那就是另一个故事了
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表