剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
You're gorgeous.
你真美
You know that?
知道吗
Very beautiful.
非常美丽
I would slit my wife's throat to be with you.
为了你 我愿意给我老婆脖子上来一刀
And on the home front, the Childrens Hospital producers
原剧中 《儿童医院》的制♥作♥人们决定
decided to surround lone survivor Cutter Spindell
给孤独的幸存者卡特·斯宾戴尔
with a cast of fresh young faces.
一群新的年轻面孔
Okay, I need answers, people.
好了 我需要答案 亲们
Maybe we should treat him for metabolic acidosis.
或许我们应该把他当代谢性酸中毒治
You sound like me when I was your age: Like a dumb idiot.
你听起来真像年轻时的我 像个蠢蛋
Um, maybe we should test him for hypothyroidism.
也许我们该测他是否甲状腺机能减退
Maybe I should test you for hypothyroidism.
也许我该测测你是否甲状腺机能减退
You tested positive. Thank you.
阳性 谢谢
Do I miss the way the show used to be?
我怀念这部剧曾经的模样吗
That's a great question.
真是个好问题
Um... No.
不
But then again, technically, I am autistic.
但我重申 科学来讲 我很自闭
So, missing things is a tough concept for me.
所以怀念这东西对我来说很难
But when I do think about the show, I feel...
可当我想到这部剧的时候 我感觉...
That one.
这个
As former president Benjamin Franklin learned so piercingly
随着前总统本杰明·富兰克林
from an assassin's bullet in his temple,
被暗♥杀♥者的子弹穿透太阳穴
causing his untimely death,
造成意外死亡可知
fame has its costs.
名声是需要付出代价的
And for the former cast of Childrens Hospital,
对于《儿童医院》前演员来说
the cost of fame was high.
出名的代价很高
To say they were spiraling downhill fast would be an understatement.
说他们快速下滑真是太保守了
So, who's gonna put sunscreen on me? You? I doubt it.
谁给我搽防晒霜 你吗 我很怀疑
To say they were spiraling downhill very fast?
说他们极其快速下滑
Well, that's more accurate.
会更准确一点
Hold my scarf.
拿着我的围巾
Put it on its hanger-- On the scarf hanger.
把它放在衣架上...围巾专用衣架
Drugs...
毒品...
Human trafficking...
贩卖♥♥人口...
Their underlings turning on them.
下属跟他们翻脸
You look at me!
看着我
Look at your stupid --
看你个愚蠢的...
You gay, mustache-wearing!
你这个同性恋 还留小胡子
I was homophobic!
我是厌恶同性恋的
And beavers.
还有海狸
In the end, none of the spinoffs made it past the first episode.
最终 所有的衍生剧都只播了一集
With the cast off the air and out of work,
演员们都没戏拍 没工作了
Newsreaders decided to bring
《新闻主播》节目决定
them together to reflect on what happened.
把他们叫到一起回忆发生的事
But they weren't willing to meet as a group,
但他们不愿意作为整体出镜
so we had to employ some clever trickery.
所以我们不得不耍了点花招
We sent each actor an anonymous
我们给每个演员寄了份匿名邀请函
invitation to a weekend getaway at a country mansion.
邀请他们周末到国家公♥馆♥度假
So, who do you think's behind all this?
你们觉得这是谁设计的
It could be the producers.
可能是制♥作♥人
What's with the guns?
这枪是干什么的
Welcome.
欢迎
Oh, not this guy.
怎么是他
As you can see, in front of you,
你们都看到了 在你们面前
there's a delicious meal and a gun.
有一份美食和一把枪
We've given you a choice.
你们可以选择
You can either eat the food and, for the first time in years,
这么多年来第一次
enjoy each other's company,
享受彼此的陪伴 一起吃饭
or you can take up the gun and shoot the pers--
要么你可以拿起枪射向那个...
Of course, we-- we thought that they would choose the meal.
当然 我们以为他们会选择吃饭
I -- Yeah, I didn't --
我...我不...
I had no idea that they were
我不知道他们
gonna murder each other so-- so gleefully.
会这么高兴地杀掉对方
It's totally -- It's totally my fault.
都是我的错
I mean...
我是说...
Luckily, there were blanks in the guns.
幸运的是 枪都是空的
And so the cast returned to the mother ship.
演员们都回到了母剧的怀抱
Oh, yay! There she is.
好啊 她回来了
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
See ya. Bye.
再见 再见
You're my only friend, Cornelius.
你是我唯一的朋友 科尼利厄斯
Next week, from Private Practice to private life,
下周 从《私人诊所》到私人生活
more of my conversation with Kate Walsh...
与凯特·沃什的独家对话...
And manatees. Man, what a tease?
还有海牛 天呐 多好笑啊
I'm Louis La Fonda, and this is Newsreaders.
我是路易·拉·方达 这里是《新闻主播》
I love the way you guys talk. Thank you.
我喜欢你们说话的方式 谢谢
Pickles.
泡菜
Bangers and mash. Bangers and m Yeah.
香肠和土豆泥 香肠和土...是啊
I'm shooting a scene with Rob Heubel right now.
我正和罗伯·哈贝尔录节目呢
I can't talk.
不方便说话
Hi, C.J. Rob Rob says hello.
你好 C.J. 罗伯跟你打个招呼
And there's a mind sweeper,
还有个思想清道夫
who is a central character, but we never see him.
他是个中心人物 但我们从没见过他
What is going on with...
这是怎么了...
The brow.
眉毛
Listen, I'm about truth,
说实话
and this is the truth. This is the truth of my face.
这就是真♥相♥ 我的脸就长这样
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表