剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Sorry, but it's the only way.
抱歉 可那是唯一的方式
Now you.
到你了
Sy, what's it like to be a man?
希 长大成人是什么样的
Well, when you get older, you...
当你长大时 你...
You realize that life is not just about being cool.
你会认识到生命不只是耍酷
You throw away your dungarees.
你扔掉你的工装裤
You look for a lighter-weight slack --
寻求更轻松的活法...
A nice twilled docker, for instance.
一条斜纹布裤 打个比方
Glenn, trust in Hashem.
格伦 相信哈希姆
If you don't pay attention, you're gonna get the belt again.
如果你不集中精神 你就再拿不回腰带了
Back over here to the table. Come on.
回到桌边来 快点
McJew-Jew!
迈克朱朱
Valerie, how could you do this to me?
瓦莱丽 你们怎么能对我这样
And, McJew-Jew, I kind of trusted you.
迈克朱朱 我本来是相信你的
Glenn?
格伦
What are you doing? Huh?
你们在干什么 什么
But I... saw you both in the car.
但我...看见你俩在车里
What car? What?
什么车 什么
And where are your pants?
你的裤子去哪了
Oi, I've seen this before.
我以前见过这种情况
Pre-mitzvah nerves.
成人礼前紧张综合征
Glenn, come. We need to talk.
格伦 来 咱们得谈谈
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Forgot my ankle weights when I came back to get my buds,
原谅我来取东西时发出的脚步声
but I got them now.
不过我现在拿到了
Hope you're having a great day.
祝你们玩得开心
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Owen, wow.
欧文
To what do we owe this honor?
我们怎么会有如此荣幸
Did you run out of sick children to "Cure"?
你不需要给孩子们"治病"吗
What is your problem with me saving lives?
我救死扶伤对你来说有问题吗
Well, I'm glad you're having fun, son.
我很高兴你乐在其中 儿子
But, you know, the rest of us, we're mending pants and whatnot!
但我们家族一直都是靠补裤子为生的
What are you doing here, anyway?
你回来干什么
I want my foreskin back.
我想要回我的包皮
What makes you think I got your wiener trimmings?
你怎么会觉得我有你的香肠皮
Just thought it was worth a shot.
觉得值得试一下
Yeah. Well, it wasn't, was it?
是啊 不值 是吧
Why don't you just prance on back to your hospital, there?
你怎么不昂首挺胸回到你的医院去
For the hundredth time,
说过一百遍了
just because I work with children does not make me gay.
因为和孩子们在一起我才不是同性恋
I'm majorly into chicks.
我很喜欢少女
In fact, that's why I want my foreskin back.
所以我才想要回我的包皮
Well, I don't have it!
我没有
Hey, Mom. I see you're still Chinese.
妈 我看你还是中国人
I'll see you on China Day.
我们还是中国日见吧
I am so sorry, you two.
非常抱歉 你们俩
I was just so nervous, and I let my old fears come back.
我只是太紧张了 让我的恐惧复发
Glenn, like it or not,
格伦 无论如何
you have my mind, my soul, and my body.
你都拥有我的思想 灵魂 还有我的身体
I realize that now. Thank you.
我现在意识到了 谢谢你
And I'm happy to put our past behind us, Glenn,
而且我很高兴你能把过去抛诸脑后 格伦
and preside over your special day and,
我能主持你的特殊日子
most of all, to truly be friends with you,
最重要的是 成为你真正的朋友
and when you're up there on that bimah, I want you to wear this.
参加仪式时 我希望你穿上这个
The J.C. Penny suit you wore at your Bar Mitzvah?
你在你的成人礼时穿的J.C. 潘妮套装
I can't wear this.
我不能穿
You can, Glenn, and you will.
你可以的 格伦 你行的
Mazel tov.
恭喜你
What more can a boy ask for?
夫复何求啊
Such a day for nachas.
多么得意的一天啊
And you don't even have to tie the tie.
你还把领带系上了
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Let's have the Bar Mitzvah here.
我们就在这儿举♥行♥成人礼
I mean, after all, Childrens Hospital is my real temple.
毕竟儿童医院是我真正的寺庙
Only, in this temple, kids die every day.
只有在这个寺庙里 每天都有孩子死去
Every day.
每一天
Well, give me that foreskin, and let's get this thing started.
给我包皮 我们就可以开始了
Owen, this is a piece of bologna
欧文 这是一片腊肠
that you folded in half and nibbled the middle out of.
你切了一半 挖了个洞
Stop talking and start sewing that deli meat onto me.
少废话 把那块肉皮给我缝上
Okay. Sterilize the bologna.
好吧 给腊肠皮消毒
Hey, just stop! Just please stop!
停下 请停下
Hey, get that China-man out of here! Security!
把这个中国人赶出去 保安
That's no China-man.
他不是中国人
That's my dad.
他是我爸爸
Look, I'm --
瞧 我...
I'm sorry. I lied to you, Owen.
对不起 我撒谎了 欧文
You were never circumcised.
你从没割过包皮
But I have not a foreskin. Oh, yes, you have.
可我没有包皮 不 你有的
You know how a tailor hems a pair of pants --
你知道一个裁缝怎么缝裤子吗...
He cuffs it off with a few stitches? Yeah.
把边儿折起来缝几针吗 没错
Well, that's what we did with you. Oh, my gosh.
我们就是对你那么做的 上帝啊
Sure. All you have to do is just,
没错 你只需这么做
you know, rip out some of the seams.
拆掉一些线头
Tell you what. Can I, uh...
我告诉你怎么做 我可以...
Can I take over there, doc? Sure.
我能站在这边吗 医生 当然
All right.
好的
Oh, he hasn't had any anesthesia. Does that matter?
他没有麻醉 没关系吗
Yeah, maybe we should hold off --
不用 我们忍♥着点...
All right, just one more.
好了 还有一针
There you go! One more, big boy.
还有一针 乖孩子
All right.
好了
That wasn't so bad.
还不错
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
I love you. I love you, too, son.
我爱你 我也爱你 儿子
Where's Mom? Oh, Mom? I don't know.
妈妈呢 妈妈 我不知道
She's around here somewhere being all Chinese.
她肯定在附近都是中国人的什么地方
Come here. Oh, that's my boy.
来 真是我的好儿子
We all become a man in our own way.
我们都用自己的方式变成了男人
It just took me a little longer.
对我来说时间有点长
But I wouldn't have changed a thing.
但我不能改变一个事实
Because if it had happened any earlier,
因为哪怕它来的早那么一点
I wouldn't be in a room surrounded by so many people that I love.
我也不会跟这么多我爱的人在同一间屋子里
I want to thank each and every one of you, for, without you,
我想谢谢你们所有人 没有你们
I wouldn't be the full-grown adult that I am today.
我今天不会成长为一个真正的男人
And to the girl I love,
还有我爱的女孩
who put this all together, Valerie...
让梦想成真的 瓦莱丽...
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hey, you would not believe the insane day I've had today.
你简直不能相信我这疯狂的一天
Okay. Your breath is stink-errible.
你有很重的口气
Terrible.
很重
Yay... Another Jew Mitzvah.
又一个犹太成人礼
You know what? I like nurses...
你知道吗 我喜欢护士...
Sitting on my dong. Stop it.
坐在我的小弟上 住嘴
You're disgusting. What?
你真恶心 什么
Jews are so sweet.
犹太人很可爱
Just... Keep an eye on your wallet.
不过...要看好你的钱包
Off the phone. Off the phone.
放下电♥话♥ 放下电♥话♥
Off the phone. I don't understand.
放下电♥话♥ 我不明白
Off the phone.
放下电♥话♥
Oh, man, these Hebes can eat.
这帮犹太人可以开饭了
I can't wait to see the comment card.
我都等不及看评价表了
Attention hospital staff:
全体医务人员请注意
Coffee is now available in the coffee-break room.
咖啡室里的咖啡现在能喝了
I mean, duh.
我在说 废话
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表