剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
I got to cut you off, Mitch.
我要打断你 米奇
Boy, howdy, am I tired of these namby-pamby,
伙计 我受够这些软弱的
bleeding-heart liberals.
假惺惺的自♥由♥主义者了
Blake, you're the only doctor cleared to work.
布莱克 你是唯一可以工作的医生
You have to help these clowns.
你得帮助这些小丑
I'll never help a circus clown, Brian.
我从来不帮助马戏团小丑 布莱恩
How do you know that song?
你怎么知道那首歌♥的
It's an old circus clown spiritual.
这是首老马戏团小丑圣歌♥
How do you know it?
你怎么知道的
My gaga told me it was a city clown ditty
老糊涂告诉我说这是城市小丑的小调
and if I was ever lost to just whistle it...
如果我迷路了 只需吹它...
And a friend would appear. A friend would appear.
朋友就会出现 朋友就会出现
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe you two aren't that different after all.
或许你俩也没什么区别
Aah! Clowns!
天呐 小丑
Looks like you're right, Brian.
看来你是对的 布莱恩
We spend so much time fighting over our differences when,
我们花太多的时间为我们的不同而争吵了
in the eyes of a child, we're all the same.
但在孩子的眼里 我们都一样
Bring that kid back in here!
把那个孩子带回来
Look at him.
看看他
Thrilled to see us, huh? Right, kid?
害怕见到我们 是吧 孩子
Hey, I know.
我知道了
Why don't I treat you to one of my famous characters, huh?
我给你表演一下我最有名的角色吧
Hungry Bear.
饥饿的狗熊
Oh! He's peed himself with happiness.
天呐 他幸福的尿了
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Maybe we should stop our bickering, huh?
或许我们应该停止争吵 对吧
Learn to help each other.
学习互相帮助
No, I know what it was.
我知道那是什么
I always felt like those feelings were connected to my mother.
我总觉得这些感觉跟我妈有关系
You know, she just never
你知道吗 她总是
made me feel like my father loved me enough.
让我觉得我爸对我的爱不够
"Someone's got to make money for the family. How about Cat?"
"得有人养家糊口 凯特怎么样"
You know, "She developed early. She's talented."
"她发育地早 她很有才"
We didn't have cheerleading in Senegal, where I grew up.
我在塞内加尔长大 那里没有啦啦队
You know what our hobbies were?
你知道我们爱好是什么吗
Malaria... and blood diamonds.
疟疾... 还有血腥钻石
I guess I just don't know whether my one-woman show should
我想我就是不知道女独角戏应该
be mainly character-based or, like, songs or, like, stories.
是以文字为主 还是唱歌♥ 讲故事
You know, have you seen my Puerto Rican girl?
你看过我的《波多黎各女孩》了吗
It's really good.
真是太好了
Mira, mira, listen to me.
米拉 米拉 听我说
Okay, I don't like -- I don't like American boys, you know?
我不喜欢... 我不喜欢美国男孩
Daddy, can you see these tears?!
爹地 你看见这些眼泪了吗
Because I cried them all by myself!
因为这是我自己哭出来的
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
I'm cured. No, you're not.
我好了 你没好
Attention, hospital staff: Is this thing on?
全体医务人员请注意"这东西开了吗"
Oh, wait, of course it is. Duh.
等等 当然开了 废话
Uh, Lola, that's my lunch.
萝拉 那是我的午餐
That is no way to deal with your grief, Lola.
萝拉 那不是处理哀悼的方法
I think it's time someone intervene...
是时候让某个人介入了...
By way of an intervention.
通过干预的手段
Lola, welcome.
萝拉 欢迎你
You know, all of your friends
你知道的 你所有的朋友
are really worried about your binge eating.
都很担心你大吃大喝这件事
Every one of them has written you a personal letter.
他们每个人都给你写了封信
Blake, lead us off.
布莱克 给我们开个头
Okay.
好的
Lola, I'm so worried about you.
萝拉 我很担心你
I lie awake at night wondering if you're gonna choke on things.
我半夜醒来就在想你是否被东西呛着了
I even like my girls thick, but damn.
我甚至喜欢我的女友们胖点 但算了吧
The way you look now, it's just nasty.
你现在的样子看起来 真是太恶心了
I hid where the Nazis couldn't find me,
我藏在纳粹找不到我的地方
but I can hear them outside my window.
但我能听到他们就在我的窗外
If you eat less than your allotted points for the day,
如果你吃的量少于你今天的定量
you can carry them over into your bank of flex points.
你可以把它们存到你拐点的银行里
Mira, mira, look at me.
米拉 米拉 看着我
I do not like those American boys.
我不喜欢那些美国男孩
You guys mean so much to me.
你们对我来说太重要了
Yeah, I was -- I was just sad about Brock.
是啊 我就是难过布洛克
Yeah.
是啊
But I don't -- I don't need this junk anymore.
但是我不... 我再也不需要这些垃圾了
I don't.
我不需要了
I just need a hug.
我只需要个拥抱
Thanks.
谢谢
We got you. We got you.
你有我们呢
I got an announcement for these liberal cry-babies
我要向那些想拿走我枪的
that want to take away my guns.
自♥由♥主义爱哭鬼们发表声明
You can pry them from my cold, dead hands!
踏着我的尸体来拿吧
We'll be back in a minute.
马上回来
You're watching an encore presentation of Hoss O'Brien Live.
你正在收看霍斯·奥布莱恩现场的返场介绍
Chief, what's gotten into you?
主任 你怎么了
Every night, I have strange sensations in my legs.
每天晚上 我腿都有奇怪的感觉
Wiggling and jumping.
扭动 跳动的感觉
I had restless-leg syndrome.
我有坐立不安综合症
R.L.S. can happen to anyone.
任何人都会得坐立不安综合症
Seven -- Wait a minute.
7... 等等
The voices have stopped.
声音没了
I think the TV somehow was
我觉得电视好像
interfering with your new hearing aid. So weird.
干扰到你的新助听器了 好奇怪
Well, that kind of stuff happens all the time in real life.
这种事在现实中经常发生
I guess you're right.
你是对的
Hey, let's go smoke some weed. Okay.
咱们去抽烟吧 好的
Damn!
靠
Can I help you? Yes!
能帮助你吗 是的
Just here to drop off this box of 1,000 new hearing aids.
我就来这儿送这盒一千个新助听器
Is that all?
就这些吗
Uh... Know what? Um, give me a Coke, too.
知道吗 再给我瓶可乐
Oh, we don't have Coke. Sorry.
我们这儿没有可乐 不好意思
You got gum? No.
有口香糖吗 没有
All right, I'll take a chapstick.
好吧 给我个唇膏
We just have drugs. Like hydrocodone, Flomax...
我们只有药 像氢可酮 坦洛新...
Acetaminophen.
醋氨酚
You got those trolls with the crazy hair?
你有长着疯狂头发的食人妖吗
No. Just drugs.
没有 只有药
Condoms? Magnum?
安全套呢 大酒瓶呢
Nope.
没有
"Hang in there" poster with the cat?
《坚持下去》带猫的海报有吗
Well, that's -- Yeah, I have one of those for myself
那个... 我自己有一张
because this is a really hard job.
因为这真是个苦差事
Take it down. I'll give you 15 bucks for it.
把它拿下来 我花15块买♥♥了
Come on, I paid more than that.
得了吧 我花的可比那多
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表