Dakota, refill.
如果我不注意照顾好自己
And if I skip self-care,
我感觉以前的肖恩又会跑回来
I feel the old Sean creeping back in.
他长时间待在停车场
He'll be there for a long time,
做俯卧撑 等待着那一刻
in the parking lot, doing push-ups, waiting for that moment.
闻着像清洗液味道的威士忌
Smells like Willett Distillery.
-这得放多久 -两个月
- How long you gonna let this one go? - Two months.
的确有酒味
Yeah, that's alcohol.
嗨 老伙计
Hello, old friend.
现如今 我的方法就是保持那种优势
Now the trick is to keep that edge,
保持那股冲劲 保持那股激♥情♥
to keep that passion, to keep that intensity
同时照顾好自己
while taking care of myself.
现在 我的目标是幸福
Now my goal is happiness,
我现在做的食物是迄今为止我做过的最美味的
and the food that is created now is the best food I've ever cooked.
在我小时候 鳞鲀很不值钱
When I was a kid, the triggerfish was actually shack money.
换成现在 他们肯定觉得亏大了
If they only knew now what they were missing.
1863年以前 这里还在种卡罗来纳黄金米
Carolina Gold Rice was here prior to 1863.
-就像时间地窖 -就像时间胶囊
- It's like a time vault. - It's like a time capsule.
对
Exactly.
真不错
Nice.
加点黄油就很好吃了
That'll be delicious with a little butter.
这种玉米跟我一样
This corn is just like me.
起源于阿巴拉契亚 植根于低地地区
It started in Appalachia and ended up in the Lowcountry.
奥黛丽·摩根雁豆
Audrey Morgan's bean.
我知道
I know these.
我永远不会忘记 我带我妈来这儿
I'll never forget that time I brought my mom here.
-我们聊了很久 -我们聊着聊着 然后...
- We were doin' a talk. - We were doin' that talk, and then, uh...
-她就哭了... -我转头一看 发现我妈在哭
- That brought her to tears... - I looked over, and my mom was crying.
我就说"你怎么了" 于是我发现...
I was like, "Uh, what just happened?" And then I saw...
我说了什么
What did I say?
我外婆的名字就在那儿
My grandma's name sittin' there.
-我感受到了它的力量 -的确 我懂
- That's the power of it all. - I know it. It is.
我希望有一天能在南方所有餐厅的菜单上看到它
Someday, I hope to see these on menus all over the South.
真能实现就好了
Wouldn't that be something?
想到它出现在南方所有的餐厅里
The thought of these being served in restaurants all over the South
人们一次次地提起外婆的名字
and my grandma's name being mentioned every time...
这是她留给我们的财富
That's legacy. That's her life.
这是她的人生 她的激♥情♥
That was her passion, these things.
这可比在镇广场中心建个纪念碑好多了
That's better than a monument in the middle of the town square.
的确 谢谢你做的一切 伙计
Yeah, it is. I appreciate what you do, man.
这也是我心头所好 仅此而已
Well, I love it. That's the whole purpose.
就是这个 看到了吗 你认识吗
That's it. See that? You recognize that?
老天 看啊
Man, look at that.
我愿用我的余生
I'll be able to spend the rest of my life
在这疯狂的旅程中重新发现南方的食材
on this crazy journey of rediscovering Southern food
探索以此为基础的南方美食
and what it can be.
谁也不知道一年后会是怎样
And there's no way to know what's gonna happen a year from now.
没人知道 但是...
There's just no way, but...
当下即永恒
today is today.
而且...
And...
当下如此美好
today is a good day.
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表