剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
有些东西占据了我的意识
Something took over.
我当时杀的是你 汤姆
I was killing you, Tom.
听着 我们先把这事放一放
Look, let's just-let's table this for now.
想办法逃出这里
Let's figure out how to get out of here.
如果脆饼·杰克真的把你杀了呢
What if Pretzel Jack really had killed you?
他差点就成功了
Which he almost did?
那你就真的会因我而死了
Then you really would be dead because of me.
他追杀你意味着在某种层面上...
The fact that he went after you means on some level...
你想杀掉我
You want to kill me?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
也许我想杀掉骗我的那部分你
Maybe I wanted to kill that part of you.
听着 那些东西还在外面 好吗
Look, those things are still out there, okay?
我们要--
We got to--
来吧 快来 我们得快点
Come on, come on. We got to hurry.
走吧 去找人帮忙
Go. Get help.
我才是他想要的人
I'm the one he wants.
好吧 他得不到你的
Well, he can't have you.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
-这不太对劲 -不 不 不
- This--this is wrong. - No, no, no, no.
-你看 出路在那 -不 有点不太对劲
- Look, that's the way out. - No, something feels wrong.
相信我
Just trust me.
我就知道
I knew it.
你知道我在哪 你能感觉到我
You knew where I was. You can sense me.
你永远也不能成功逃出去的
You never would have made it.
我的小家伙们遍布这里
I got my--my little guys all over the place.
他们很会隐蔽
They're very good at hiding.
放我们走吧 伊恩
Just let us go, Ian.
那让你消耗很大 是吧
That took a lot out of you, didn't it?
制♥造♥另一个汤姆
Creating that other Tom.
不 不 我会好起来的
No, no, I'll be fine.
只是需要恢复一会
Just need to recharge a little.
就像做♥爱♥一样 你知道吗
Like sex, you know?
如果你想搞点大事
If you want to try something very ambitious,
你就需要一点时间恢复
you might need a sec to recover.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么制♥造♥汤姆
Why did you make Tom?
为了和你在一起
To be with you.
而且你知道吗 那感觉很好
And you know what? It felt good.
感觉真的很好
It felt really good.
我们注定在一起
We're supposed to be together.
我知道你能感觉到
I know you can feel it.
我意思 难道你不想学会使用我们这种能力吗
I mean, don't you want to learn to use this thing we have?
这种能力使我们特别
It's what makes us special.
我试过把脆饼·杰克带回来
I tried to bring back Pretzel Jack.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
忘掉脆饼·杰克吧
Would you forget about Pretzel Jack?
我们来创造点新东西 属于我们的东西
Let's make something new. Something that's ours.
现在吗
Right now?
嗯...
Well...
他不能看着
not while he's watching.
那样会很奇怪的
That'd just be weird.
汤姆 跑 快跑
Tom, run, run!
快走
Go!
进去 进去
In there, in there.
该死
Oh, shit.
你看见什么东西了吗
Do you see anything?
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
就这么继续逃跑吗
We just--we make another run for it?
我要做一件你不会喜欢的事
I need to do something, and you won't like it.
很抱歉让你觉得
I'm sorry for letting you believe
这都是你的错
that this is all your fault.
这不只是我的过错 汤姆
It's not just my fault, Tom.
这就是我的一部分
It's part of who I am.
你脑海里有一些很激烈的东西
You have a whole bunch of intense shit in your head.
我们都有
We both do.
而对你来说 有时 它们
And in your case, sometimes, it just
会跑出来 四处杀人
gets out, runs around, kills people.
但我可以接受
But I accept that.
我爱你
And I love you.
这就是我 有好有坏
This is me. Good and bad.
我之前为自己感到羞耻
I was ashamed of myself.
还向你隐藏了这件事
And I hid that from you.
然后 当你想要告诉我你的秘密时...
And then, when you tried to tell me your own secrets...
我不愿意去听
I didn't want to hear it.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
对
So, yeah.
也许脆饼·杰克是你的一部分
Maybe Pretzel Jack is part of you.
但我才是那个把他引出来的原因
But I'm the one who brought him back out.
它是我们两个人共同的结果
It comes from both of us.
-我很爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you so much. - I love you, too.
他马上要来了 快 快
He's coming here next. Come on, come on.
等等 你要干什么
Wait, what-what are you doing?
我给你争取时间
I'm buying you more time.
-回来找我 -一定
- Come back to me. - Always.
等等 听着
Wait, look.
我们没法杀掉他的所有产物
We can't kill all of his creatures.
即使我们做到了 他也可以继续制♥造♥更多
And even if we could, he could just keep making more.
我们得杀了他本人
What we need to do is kill him.
记住 我们这次是一队的 好吗
Hey, remember, we're on the same team this time, okay?
-那是同意的意思吗 -对
-Does that mean yes? - Yes.
吉尔 怎么了
Jill, what?
怎么了
What is it?
这个
This one.
我喜欢
I like it.
它很简洁
It's clean, simple.
所以我把它给了你
That's why I gave it to you.
-那是我的门 -对吧
- My door. - Right?
-原来是你 -不 其实是你
- That was you. - No, it was you.
我只是
I just--
我只是
I just,
从邻门给了你一点助推力
gave you a little push from next door.
我需要你给我个东西
I need you to give me something.
你得告诉我 这份联♥系♥
You got to tell me, this--this connection.
你也能感觉到 对吧
You feel it too, right?
我是说 我没疯吧 对吗
I-I mean, I'm not-I'm not crazy, right?
我能感觉到
I feel it.
但是 伊恩...
But, Ian...
你♥他♥妈♥就是疯了
You're still fucking crazy.
好吧...
Okay, well...
那我问问你
let me ask you.
你当时在哪 吉尔
Where were you, Jill?
你当时为什么不来找我
Why didn't you come looking for me?
我以为你是完美的
I thought you must be perfect.
而我憎恨你
And I hated you.
想想那些浪费的时光
Think of all the-all the years wasted.
有好多东西我们本可以一起分享
There's so much we could have shared.
你本可以学会控制这种能力
You could have learned to control the shit in your head
而不是让它控制你
instead of letting it control you.
我想要控制它
I want to control the shit in my head
是因为我不想其他人受它伤害
because I want to protect people from it
也不想自己受它伤害
and protect myself.
我不想用它去伤害别人
I don't want to hurt people with it.
而你也不用的 伊恩
And you don't have to either, Ian.
我们控制它 不是它控制我们
We control this. It doesn't control us.
你能不能消停会
Would you just stop
不要他妈假装汤姆想要你成为的那种人
fucking pretending you're something Tom wants you to be?
这就是我
It's just me.
拜托
Please.
你知道他只会让你想起父亲 对吧
You know he just reminds you of Dad, right?
汤姆让你想起那个抛弃你的父亲
Tom reminds you of the father who abandoned you.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表