剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
汤姆呢
Where's Tom?
我不知道 他...
I have no idea. He just...
我不知道
I don't know.
我要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
你能不能
Can you, um...
载我回家
can you give me a ride?
我给你带了咖啡
I, uh, brought you coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
-吉莉安呢 -她走了
- Where's Jillian? - She left.
汤姆...
Tom...
我丈夫在来的路上了
my husband's on his way.
对
Right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
停车
Pull over.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的遗产
My inheritance.
我父亲以前在州里各地
My father used to build these neighborhoods
建设了这些社区
all across the state.
容身之处...
Homes...
为了各种家庭
for families.
现在没多少家庭住在那了
There aren't any families there now.
现在...
It's a...
只是个鬼镇
a ghost neighborhood.
我想要你教我怎么控制它
I want you to show me how to control it.
你确定吗
You sure?
不会简单的
It's not easy.
不管代价如何
I'll do what it takes.
行
Okay.
我只是...
I just, um...
我现在不能回家
I can't go home right now.
我知道一个最好的地方
I know the perfect place.
你要去哪 汤姆
Where you going, Tom?
-这是你的房♥子吗 -是我们家的
- This is yours? - It's my family's.
我以前夏天的时候会过来
I used to come here during the summer.
现在虽然用的不多了
Doesn't get much use now,
但一直没下定决心卖♥♥了 所以...
but I never had the heart to sell it, so...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只是...
Just, uh...
有点晕
a bit dizzy.
今天的确很难熬
It's been a long day.
现在疲倦感都上来了
It's catching up to you.
我们进去好好休息一下
Let's--let's go inside and get some rest.
没事 没事
Hey, you're okay. You're okay.
没事的
It's all right.
这很正常
Hey, this is normal.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
好吗
All right?
来吧
Yeah. Here we go.
我们进去给你倒点水
Let's go inside and get some water, yeah?
我都好久没来了
I haven't been here in forever.
这地方感觉好熟悉
This place seems so familiar.
-泳池那到底发生了什么 -我说了 我不知道
- What happened at the pool? - I told you--I don't know.
所以你不知道这个人是谁
So you don't know who this guy is
这个袭击你和萨拉·温特斯的人
that attacked you and Sarah Winters?
不 我知道的都说了
No. No more than what I said.
-你的妻子在哪 -我不知道
- Where's your wife? - I don't know.
你在保护吉莉安吗 汤姆
Are you protecting Jillian, Tom?
-你在胡说什么呢 -听着 汤姆...
- What are you talking about? - Hey, Tom...
你是否觉得你的妻子能够
do you think that your wife is capable
雇人替她实施谋杀
of hiring someone to kill for her?
有没有可能你的妻子想让你死
Is there any reason that your wife might want you dead?
我想不起上次呕吐是什么时候
I can't remember the last time I threw up.
你今天所做的...
What you did today...
会消耗你
it depletes you.
你需要休息
You need to recover.
没那么简单
It's not just that.
那怎么了
What is it, then?
我不知道 就像是一部分的我消逝了
I don't know--it's like a part of me is just gone,
而没有东西可以让我保持清醒
and there's nothing left to keep me up straight.
听上去很疯狂吗
Is that crazy?
当然没有
Of course not.
你今天摧毁了自己的一部分
You killed a part of yourself today.
一旦你学会掌控这些东西
Once you learn to control these things,
就能更自如地让他们出现和消失
it'll be easier to let them come and go.
但现在你需要睡觉
But now you need to sleep.
今晚尽量能休息多久就休息多久
Let's try and get as much rest tonight as we can.
对你明天会有帮助的
You're gonna need it for tomorrow.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Of course.
躺下吧
here you go.
应该没问题了
That should be fine.
很棒 谢谢了
That's great. Thank you.
睡个好觉
have a good night.
谢了 你也是
Thanks. You too.
吉尔
Jill?
汤姆 我是比尔·霍普 吉莉安的父亲
Tom, this is Bill Hope, Jillian's father.
我一直在想办法联♥系♥她
I've been trying to get a hold of her,
但她就是不愿和我说话
but she won't talk to me.
我保证我不是在玩什么把戏
I promise you I'm not trying to pull anything here.
我只是有件很重要的事情要告诉她
I just have something very important to tell her
关于她的家庭
about--about her family.
拜托你转告她
Can you please let her know
我真的需要和她聊聊
that her dad needs to talk to her?
如果可以 我想当面跟她说
I'd like to tell her in person if possible.
我住在米尔路旅馆 105房♥
I'm staying at the Mill Road Inn, room 105.
我可以今晚或者明天过去
I can--I can come by tonight or tomorrow,
或者说她能过来就更好了
or she can come by here if that's better.
拜托 我需要和我女儿谈谈
Please, I need to talk to my daughter.
不是你等的那个小孩...
Not the kid you were expecting...
爸
Dad?
吉尔 接电♥话♥ 拜托
Jill, pick up. Come on.
你让她孤身一人
You left her alone.
不意味着我也会
Doesn't mean I have to.
我不会像你一样让她失望
I'm not gonna fail her like you failed her.
伊恩...
Ian...
就这么一次 做正确的事吧
for once in your life, do what's right.
你知道吗我刚和你搬到一起时
You know, when I first moved in with you,
我真的很崇敬你
I really looked up to you.
我用了很久才意识到
It took me way too long to realize
你从我小时候就一直想摆脱我
how you were always trying to cut me off at the knees.
摆脱你
Cut you off?
我一直在保护你
I protected you.
我有说什么吗
Did I say anything
当那只狗消失的时候...
when the dog disappeared...
或者当那个学校里的恶霸消失的时候
or when that--that bully from school went missing?
要不是擅长撒谎 你什么都不是
Well, you're nothing if not a good liar.
放过你姐姐
Leave your sister alone.
是同父异母的姐姐
Half-sister.
让她远离我 你很开心是吧
Made you happy to keep her from me, didn't it?
我很高兴我这么做了
I am glad I did.
你...
You...
一直都是...
have always been...
一个坏种
a bad seed.
睁开你的眼睛
Hey! Open your eyes!
伊恩
Ian!
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes!
伊恩
Ian!
尽管我不很想承认
As much as I hate to admit it,
肯定是遗传你的 对吧
it's got to come from you, right?
如果她也有的话
If she has it, too.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表