剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
她很容易信任别人
she was very trusting.
那大概是她的弱点
That was her weakness, probably.
她太容易信任别人了
She was too trusting.
她以自己所希望的方式看世界
She saw the world the way she wanted to see it.
好吧...
Well...
以她丈夫告诉她的方式看世界
the way her husband told her to see it.
我想她选择忽略一些东西
I think she chose not to see certain things.
你可以这么做 你知道...
You can do that, you know...
创造你自己的现实
Make your own reality.
但她真的很爱我 你知道吗
But she really loved me, you know?
就好像 哇
Like--like, whoa.
她从未真正了解我 但她
She never understood me, but she--
但她一直在不断努力
but she--she kept trying.
她从未停止 她真的...
She never stopped, and she really...
值得...
deserved...
比她得到的更好的
better than she got.
你还好吗
You okay?
我想我需要回家
I think I need to go home.
好 好的
Yeah, okay.
我们不必现在就回去 你知道
We don't have to go back now, you know.
我是说这也许不是
I mean it might not even--
也许对于你的训练
might not be the best thing
不是最好的选择 你知道吗
for your training, you know?
你做得真的很好
Doing really good.
你看见了吗 有人在我家里
Did you see that? Someone's in my house.
汤姆
Hey, Tom.
你
You,
在找什么吗 伙计
you looking for something, man?
为什么你昨晚在旅馆
Why were you at the motel last night?
什么
What?
我看见你在旅馆了
I saw you at the motel.
我昨晚可没在旅馆 哥们
I wasn't at any motel last night, man.
我和吉莉安在一起
I was--I was with Jillian.
-整个晚上都是 -哪个旅馆
- All night. - What motel?
-什么时间 -我和你在一起
- What time? - I was with you.
我睡着了
I was asleep.
你♥爸♥给我打电♥话♥
Your dad called me.
-什么 -他说要和你
- What? - He said he needed
谈谈什么紧急的事
to talk to you about something urgent.
关于你的家人
About your family.
却联♥系♥不到你
That he couldn't reach you.
所以我去270号♥公路旁的宾馆找他
So I went to go meet him at that motel off of 270,
我到的时候这家伙正要离开
and when I got there this guy, he was leaving
而我到处找不到你♥爸♥
and your dad was nowhere to be found.
所以她爸在哪
So where is her dad?
你为什么在那个旅馆
Why were you at that motel?
你为什么有这么多她的照片
Why you got all these pictures of her?
伙计 我...
Man, I...
听着 我也不知道从何说起
look, I--I mean, I don't even know where to start.
这太疯狂了 伙计
This is-is fucking insane, man.
怎么了
What?
我知道你是谁了
I know who you are.
好了 你们在说什么
Okay, what are y'all talking about?
他肯定是后来买♥♥下了那栋房♥子 对吗
He must have bought the place later on, right?
他也带我和我妈去过几次
He took me and my mom there a few times as well.
在湖边度过周末
Weekends at the lake.
我太小了 几乎记不得了
I was almost too young to even remember it.
我还在想你会不会记得
I was wondering if you would.
那条小毛绒狗也是我放在那的
I left that little stuffed dog there, as well.
不是吗
Didn't I?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
同父异母的弟弟
Half-brother.
我知道 我知道
Hey, I know. I know.
你必须明白的是 直到最近
What you have to understand is, I didn't know about you
我才知道有你
until recently.
我小时候 我爸总是...
When I was a kid, my-my dad was always...
在外出差
away traveling on business.
我妈是另一个女人 而我甚至不知道
My mom was the other woman, and I didn't even know.
我甚至不知道还有你
I didn't know you existed.
但我发现的时候
But when I found out,
一切都说得通了
it all made sense.
我们都有这种能力
We both have this thing.
我们都有
We both have it.
我们没有开口要 但我们
We didn't ask for it, and we got it
都从那个不爱我们的人那继承来了
from the same man who couldn't love us.
没有人能以我的方式
Nobody will ever understand you
来理解你
the way that I understand you.
我不想你以这种方式知道
This isn't how I wanted you to find out.
我不想让你认为我是...
I just didn't want you to think I was part of Dad's...
-你骗了我 -我为你
- You lied to me. - I have done everything
做了一切
for you.
我做了一件大事
I did something big.
一件很大的事...
I did something really big...
我想让你看看
And I want you to see it.
在车♥库♥里
It's in the garage.
求你了
Please.
该死
Oh, shit.
你们逃出笼子了
You got out of your cages!
吉尔 吉莉安
Jill. Jillian.
-离我远点 -好吧
- Stay away from me. - Okay, okay.
这就对了
Here we are.
我们现在在做出决定的边缘
We're on the edge of something.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am,
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我们可以开诚布公地一起前进
We can move forward with our eyes open.
但这取决于你
But it's up to you.
你告诉我下一步怎么做
You tell me what happens next.
请接弗雷泽探员
Detective Fraser, please.
有紧急情况
It's an emergency.
弗雷泽探员
Detective Fraser.
有人被杀了
There's been a murder.
我们在勃拉姆斯湾 凯迪克街48号♥
We're at 48 Brahms Bay Caldecott Street.
好 我不挂
Yes, I'll hold.
有流窜动物
We got a 10-54.
预案187号♥ 你们要派
Probable 187, and you're gonna need
动物管理局过来
to send Animal Services.
你该说一下这儿他妈有二十条狗
You could have mentioned there's 20 fucking dogs
-在里面吃他 -它们不是在吃他
- in there eating him. - They're not eating him.
-它们只是在咀嚼他 -你要不要解释一下
- They're just chewing on him. - Isn't there anything
为什么你的车♥库♥里面
that you want to say about why there's a dead guy
-会有个死人 -我昨晚把他放进去的
- in your garage? - I put him there last night.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
是的
I did.
他们都是我杀的
I killed them all.
"他们"是谁
Who is "All"?
我是为了她
I did it for her.
她对此毫不知情
She didn't know anything about it.
杀了谁
Killed who all?
我杀了我爸
Oh, I killed my dad.
他在车♥库♥里
He's in the garage.
我杀了他们的朋友杰森
I killed their friend Jason
和那个感官剥夺箱的女人
and the sensory deprivation tank lady.
差点忘了 如果你搬走车♥库♥后面的
Oh, I almost forgot, if you move some bags
一些肥料袋子
of fertilizer at the back of the garage,
你会找到奥康奈尔一家
you'll find the O'Connells.
他们之前住在这
They used to live here.
我把他们杀了因为我需要住他们的房♥子
I killed them because I needed to live in their house.
但我只跟你说 他们其实
But between you and me, they were pretty much
也差不多快死了 所以...
on their last legs, anyways, so...
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表