剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
这个城市有很多...怎么说呢...
There's a lot of, um... I don't know...
都市传说
urban legends in this city.
大家喜欢讲故事
People tell stories.
什么样的故事
What kind of stories?
比如 要举例子的话
Like, uh, really specific ones...
我是指城市传说
As far as urban legends, I mean.
我在这里待了近一年了
I've been here almost a year...
我的同事
and, uh... people we work with,
喜欢说一些吓人的故事
they tell you some crazy shit.
皮奇肉店
比如 你什么时候来这里的
Like, for example, you got to the city when?
上周
Oh, this past weekend.
你看到那些涂鸦了吧
So you've seen the graffiti, right?
嗯
Yeah.
传说有两个孩子
So there's these two kids,
在公园附近涂鸦
and they're tagging by the park.
我爷爷以前在皮奇肉店工作
My grandpa used to work at Peach's Meats.
-你爷爷也是吗 -是啊
- Yours too? - Yeah, yeah.
不用了
No thanks.
你知道他在肉店的工作内容是什么吗
Know what his job was at the meat-packing plant?
-割舌头 -什么
- He took out tongues. - What?
没错 牛头从流水线
Yeah, yeah. Cow's head comes down
下来...不用了
the line... I'm okay...
他把舌头割下来
rip out the tongue.
好恶心
That's disgusting.
30年
30 years.
应该割掉了20万个...
Must have taken out 200,000 of those ton...
舌头
Tongues.
他们决定从公园抄近路
So they decide to cut through the park...
他们不该那样的
which, like, you should never do.
为什么
Why not?
很危险
It's dangerous.
现在那不过是
At this point, it's just a forest
城市中间的一片森林
in the middle of the city.
我告诉过你我治好打嗝的秘方吗
I ever show you my cure to hiccups?
起作用了吗
Did it work?
什么鬼
What the hell?
那是哪来的
Where'd that come from?
我们离开这里 走吧
Let's get out of here. Let's go.
什么楼梯
What do you mean "Staircase"?
不管你信不信 就是那样
Believe it or not, this is a thing:
公园里出现了楼梯
staircases in the park.
我们还听警♥察♥说起过
We've even heard cops talk about it,
比如树林里出来的老年人
like, old-timers from the forest.
他们会告诉你 如果你看到那种楼梯
They'll tell you. If you ever see one,
不要停下看它 不要走近
don't stop to look at it, don't go near it.
无论如何千万不能上去
Whatever you do, don't go up it.
-我们回去 -不
- Let's go back. - No.
-我们上去 -不
- Let's go up it. - No.
听着 我不知道那是什么
Okay, listen. I don't know what that was.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
走
Come on.
不 那边有东西
No. There's something over there.
卡拉
Uh, Kara...
-来 -我们还是继续走吧
- Come on. - I think we should just keep going.
卡拉
Kara.
好像是个孩子
I think it's a kid.
我走了 卡拉
Okay, I'm leaving. Kara.
卡拉
Kara!
有人吗
Hello?
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本 本
Ben! Ben!
零异频道 屠♥杀♥区
第一集
本
Ben!
为什么来加勒特
So why here? Why-why Garret?
我的老教授
Well, my old professor,
他告诉我的这份工作 然后
he told me about the job, and then...
我在《琼斯母亲》上看到一篇很棒的文章
I read this really great article in "Mother Jones"...
《你从未听说过的最糟糕小城》
"The Worst Little City You've Never Heard Of."
对 所以我就想...
Yeah, and so I just figured, you know...
为何不来这里呢
why not?
你也去那边吗
Are you going that way too?
是的
Yeah, I am.
你住在哪里
So where are you staying?
现在我们住在一处民宿里
Well, right now we're staying at this Airbnb.
那里很酷 很棒
You know, it's really cool, really hip,
但我们马上要搬去
but we're about to move into
在分类广♥告♥网上找到的一处地方
this place we found on Craigslist.
-你说的"我们"是... -我姐姐和我
- So "We," that's... - My sister and I.
你跟你姐姐是室友
So you're roommates with your sister.
-你们关系肯定很好 -是的
- You guys must be tight. - Yeah, we are.
我们就跟姐妹一样
You know, we're like sisters.
但是佐伊真的很酷 不过她现在...
but yeah, Zoe's really cool. She's just in a...
她现在处于人生的过度阶段
she's in a transitional phase in her life.
见新房♥东时
Don't be weird
你表现正常一点 好吗
when we meet the new landlady, okay?
她说会在家 对吧 爱丽丝
She said she'd be home, right, Alice?
-佐伊 -什么
- Zo. - What?
打开后备箱
Pop the trunk.
欢迎来到这里
Welcome to the neighborhood!
她来了
Oh, there she is.
-你好 我是爱丽丝 -你好爱丽丝
- Hi, I'm Alice. - Hey, Alice.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
没有 我们找到路了
No, we found our way just fine.
-那就好 -非常感谢你...
- Good. - Thank you so much for...
听好 有几件事你需要知道
Listen, couple things you should know.
-好 -这里
- Okay. - This neighborhood
非常安全
is safe as mama's lap,
但是过了公园那边就不是了
but up that way across the park, no, no, no.
那里的体系...怎么说呢...
The system has... How do I say this...
屠♥杀♥区完全崩溃了 所以
Fully broken down in Butcher's Block, so...
好 那是个社区吗
Okay, and that's a neighborhood?
是 他们会像切披萨一样把你大卸八块
Yeah, they will cut you up like a pizza
一片一片把你吃掉
and eat you by the slice.
你有剪刀吗
Have you got any scissors?
没有 现在我身上没有
No, not on me at the moment.
你呢 你有剪刀吗
How about you? You got any... any scissors?
干什么
What for?
我得把绷带剪掉
I have to take off my bandages.
-什么绷带 -喂
- What bandages? - Hey!
我友好地让你不要在这里闲逛了
I believe I asked you nicely not to hang around here.
慢着 你是露易丝吗
Oh, wait. Are you Louise?
是的 我是你的房♥东
That's me. I'm your landlady.
-你好 -把行李拿进来吧
- Hi. - Grab your stuff and come on in.
好
Okay.
很高兴认识你 我是爱丽丝
It's nice to meet you. I'm Alice.
我想也是 你好 爱丽丝
I thought so. Hello, Alice.
那是佐伊 佐伊 走
And that's Zoe right there. Zoe, come on.
黛安
Diane.
去走走
Take a hike.
99%的时间她完全无害
99% of the time she's totally harmless.
只要不给她剪刀就行
Just don't ever give her scissors.
我只想帮忙
I was trying to help!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
很温馨
Oh, this is cozy.
先把行李放在这里就行
You can just put your stuff down there.
一会儿再拿上楼
We'll get it upstairs later.
我从网上查过你 你以前是记者
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表