剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
不是个巧合
It's not a coincidence.
我是说 从我的视角想想
I mean, put yourself in my shoes.
你一辈子都觉得自己是孤独的
You--you live your whole life feeling like you're alone
但忽然有天你醒来发现
in the world, and then one day you wake up and you realize
还有人和你一样
somebody else shares your condition--
发现 你怎么发现的
How? How do you realize that?
因为我能感觉到她
Because I can feel her.
她也能感觉到我
She can feel me, too.
她只是还没意识到罢了
She just doesn't know it yet.
如果是真的 你应该早早告诉我的
If that's true, you should have told me up front.
对 我应该
Yeah, I should have.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我担心会吓到你
But I was worried I'd scare you off.
也许你的确会吓到我
Maybe you would have,
但这取决于我怎么接受 你不能决定不告诉我
but that was up to me, not you.
吉尔
Jill.
假设是我创造了他
Say I did create him.
我怎么杀了他
How do I kill him?
抱歉这里这么简朴[斯巴达风格]
Sorry it's uh, so Spartan in here.
你们的卧室应该更有家庭氛围吧
Your guys' bedroom is a little more domestic, huh?
所以...
So...
要怎么杀了它们
how do you kill them?
对吧
Right?
是能做到的 但如果你们
It is possible, though, if you want
想在现实意义上杀了他 就必须得
to do it physically, you're really gonna have to,
你懂得 把他大卸八块
you know, take them apart.
我是说砍下脑袋 彻底砸烂
I'm talking fully smash the head, cut it off,
扔进绞肉机 然后烧成灰烬
throw him in a meat grinder, fully incinerate him.
这样也许能杀了他
That might do it.
但有这么一件事
But here's the thing, right?
你不需要杀了他
You don't have to kill Pretzel Jack.
你只需要学会控制他
You just learn to control him.
他就是你的一部分 就像你的双手
He's a part of you. He's like your hands.
而且 你还可以随时实体化你的其他"肿瘤"
Plus, you can manifest other tumors whenever you want.
只要小心一点就好
You just gotta be careful.
每次都会有一点代价
It--it takes something out of you.
我能理解你们有些难以
I get that you might be having a little trouble
消化我说的这些
swallowing all this.
不如给你们展示一下好了
So how about I show you?
展示
Show us?
说一个动物
Name an animal.
又小又轻的
Something small and light.
狼人
A werewolf.
怎么了
What?
我们已经在讨论不可能的事情了
We're already talking about impossible things.
你为什么不能创造一只小型的
Why don't you make a small,
轻的狼人出来
light werewolf?
一只猫
A cat.
再创造一只猫出来
Make another cat.
我喜欢猫
I love cats.
什么鬼
Oh, what the fuck?
是一只莱库
It's a Lykoi.
狼人猫
Werewolf cat.
是真实的种类
It's an actual breed.
我不是随便编出来的
I didn't just, you know, make it up.
你可以谷歌♥
Google it.
这种能力...
This power...
你可以学会控制它
you can learn to control it.
那现在怎么样 这个奇怪的门
So, now what, there's just a weird door
就永远留在你房♥间里了吗
in your bedroom forever?
一旦你学会如何控制它
Well, once you learn how to really control it,
你就可以消除你的门
you know, you can un-create your doors.
但是 需要一步一步来
But baby steps.
但是 我...
But I...
我可以控制他
I can control him.
是的 你可以
Yeah, you can.
范围多大
What about range?
范围
Range?
这... 他可以出现在任何地方
Does--could he be anywhere,
还是说他只能根据我的情绪
or does he have to be within
出现在我身边一定的
a certain proximity for him to, you know,
距离范围之内
respond to how I'm feeling?
根据我的经验 你必须在几百英里
In my experience, you have to be within
范围内才能有效
a few hundred miles for it to work.
那如果我坐上飞机去了日本
So what would happen if I just got on a plane
会发生什么情况
and went to Japan?
那样的话 他就会站在那里
Well, he'd, uh, just stand there,
就像一辆挂着空挡的汽车 等着你回来
like a car in neutral waiting for you to come back
或者直到他衰弱死去
or until he just withered up and died,
最终是这样的情况
which happens eventually.
不管怎样 都不能解决你的问题
Either way, it wouldn't fix your problem
因为在任何时候 你都有可能
because you'd still be at risk of manifesting a new one
创造一个新的出来
at any moment.
关键是 我们得搞清楚
The point is, we gotta figure out
怎么处理眼前这个
what to do about this one.
现在...
Now...
或许我们可以...
Maybe if we could...
把他引出去 然后...
Draw him out and...
困住他
trap him.
那样的话 你至少你有时间去搞清楚
Then at least you'd have time to figure out
该怎么控制他
how to control him.
那我们该怎么做
And how would we do that?
当脆饼·杰克追着某人时
When Pretzel Jack goes after somebody,
他觉得他自己在保护你什么
what does he think he's protecting you from?
不忠
Disloyalty.
欺骗
Deception.
背叛
Betrayal.
好吧
Okay.
我来捋一捋 唯一能够
Let me get this straight, the only way
让我不被杀死的方法 就是尝试杀死我
to not get me killed is to try to get me killed?
这就是我们要做的吗
Is that what we're doing here?
放松 我以前做过
Hey. Relax. I've done this before.
你有得力助手
You're in good hands.
我觉得我们应该等久点才结婚
I think we should have waited longer to get married.
什么
What?
我觉得我们应该
I think we should have
先要更好地了解彼此
gotten to know each other better, first.
我们了解彼此已经20多年了
We've known each other for over 20 years.
我们20多年前互相认识
We knew each other more than 20 years ago.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
他在这的时候 我们可以不争论这个吗
Can we not do this with him here?
这本来就不容易
It's not supposed to be easy.
他是来这里帮忙的
He's here to help.
如果你想把他引出来 你就得受伤
If you want to draw him out, you have to get hurt.
你得受很严重的伤
You have to get really hurt.
你必须愿意主动去受伤
You have to be willing to go where it hurts.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
可以
Okay.
我希望我能告诉你 是她开始的
I wish I could tell you she started it.
但是 那不是实话
That's not the truth.
当时 我在他们的卧室里
I was in their bedroom
测量尺寸...
taking measurements...
我听到外面的笑声
And I heard this laughter coming from outside.
她和她的孩子 她的女儿在外面
She was out there with her kid, her daughter.
她看上去很高兴
She looked so happy.
很好
And good.
我知道这段婚姻并不好
And I knew the marriage wasn't good.
几天后 当我们单独在她家里时
Few days later, when we were alone in the house,
事情就这样发生了
it just happened.
这绝对不违反
It was never illicit,
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表