剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
我小的时候创造了这个柔术小丑
This contortionist clown, I made him up
然后它居然跑出来了
when I was a kid, and then, this figure appeared.
-你有特别的情况 -什么
- You have a condition. - What?
我知道 因为我也有
I know, because I have it, too.
你是那个和我丈夫生孩子的女人
You're the woman my husband has a kid with.
不 小孩不是汤姆的 那是他一厢情愿
No, it's not Tom's. He just wanted it to be.
信任瓦解了 但你可以重塑
Trust gets broken, but you can rebuild it.
如果不能呢
What if you can't?
你和我能做到的
You and I can do it,
但你得按我说的做
but you got to do everything I tell you to.
在你脑子里刻画它的样子
Picture it in your mind.
你又帮了我一次
You helped again.
我的第一个作品 大高个
My first creation, Tall Boy,
他做了些不太好的事
he did some not-so-great things.
-我知道你是谁 -他是我弟弟
- I know who you are. - He's my brother.
同父异母的弟弟
Half-brother.
我可以用意念创造门
I can literally make doors with my mind
门里还有怪兽跑出来
that monsters come out of.
-天哪 -你真的觉得他们
- Oh, God! - You really think they can
把我押在警车后座就能带走我吗
just haul me away in the back of a cop car?
退后 退后 不
Stay back, stay back, no!
-什么鬼 -爱与战争的世界是公平的
- What the fuck? - All's fair in love and war.
是不是 汤姆
Right, Tom?
你是去了汉堡店吗
Did you just go to Stuckyburger?
在你杀死那些警♥察♥之后
After you killed those cops?
我需要补充能量
I need my strength.
我想我本可以让大高个去的
I guess I could've sent Tall Boy,
但他很难不引人注目
but he has a hard time keeping a low profile.
我没给你买♥♥吃的
I didn't get you anything.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
你妻子的房♥子 信不信由你
Your wife's house, believe it or not.
我爸爸... 我们的爸爸把所有东西都留给她了
My dad... our dad left everything to her.
还有很多别的东西
Yeah, along with a lot of other stuff.
这整个社区现在都是她的了
This whole development belongs to her now.
我得恭喜你 你们离婚的时候你大概
I'd congratulate you on probably getting half of it
能分到一半 但直觉告诉我
in the divorce, but, uh, something tells me
你可能不能活到那时候了
you're probably not going to live long enough
你没事吧
Everything okay?
-还好 -肌肉拉伤什么的吗
- I'm fine. - Pull a muscle or something?
多谢关心
Thanks for asking.
听着
Look.
我知道让你想通
I know that this might be hard for you
可能有点困难
to wrap your head around.
但我爱她
But I love her.
你爱吉莉安
You love Jillian?
是的 我真的爱她
I do. I really do.
我用一颗纯洁 简单的心爱着她
I love her in a pure, uncomplicated way.
你甚至都不了解她 哥们
You don't even know her, man.
但是 我们有重要的联♥系♥
Nevertheless, we have a fundamental connection.
她可不这么觉得
Yeah, she doesn't feel that way.
你知道 这整件事真的很困扰我
You know, the whole thing really fucking baffles me,
-老实跟你讲 -是啊 我也这么觉得
- if I'm being honest with you. - Yeah, you and me both, man.
不 我...
No, I...
我明白她并不知道自己很特别 对吧
I mean I get that she didn't know she was special, right?
我意思 当然
I mean, sure.
但在心灵深处 她一定已经知道了
But deep down, she must have known.
可是最后她仍然跟你在一起了
And yet, she ends up with you.
我想得越多 就越觉得说得过去
But the more I think about it, the more sense it makes.
你和她小时候就是朋友了 对吧
You and her, you were friends when you were kids, right?
就有那种... 那种联♥系♥
So there's that... that bond.
她爸在她几岁的时候离开的 8岁吗
Dad left when she was what? She was eight?
在那之后她遇到任何男人 她都会想
Any guy she meets after that, she's going to be thinking
"他会不会也伤我的心"
"Is he going to break my heart, too?"
但你不同
But not you.
你是她过去认识的人 那时她觉得很安心
You're from before. You're from when she felt safe.
这就是你的意义 哥们
That's all you are, man.
你只是...
You just...
她安全的选择
you're the safe choice.
去 去
Go, go!
抓住他
Get him!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你今晚有看到别人吗
Did you see anybody tonight?
你啊
I see you.
在我之前呢
Before me.
有其他人在这儿吗
Was anybody here?
听着 我刚来
Look, I just got here.
我在找...
I'm looking for...
什么情况
What the hell?
我上次看了日历 今天可不是万圣节
Hey, last time I checked, this ain't Halloween.
你们应该回家去了
Y'all got to go home.
什么 这是在开玩笑什么的吗
What, is this some sort of joke or something?
不 不 不...
No, no, no. Hey, hey, no, no...
操
Shit!
老天爷 汤姆...
Oh, my God. Tom...
我的天
Oh, my God.
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
我... 我逃出来了 但他们... 他们打伤我了
I... I got away, but they... they hurt me.
汤姆...
Tom...
我们得想出个计划
We got to figure out a plan.
我爱你
I love you.
汤姆...
Tom...
我觉得光靠我们自己是逃不出去的 对吗
I don't think we can get out of here on our own, okay?
我得让脆饼·杰克重生
I need to bring back Pretzel Jack.
-他是我的保护人 对吧 -等等 等等
- He's my protector, right? - Wait, wait, wait.
-怎么了 -我们在一起就好
- What? - Let's just be together.
汤姆 我必须现在就做 好吗
Tom, I need to do this now, okay?
等一下 坚持一下 行吗
Just--just hold on. Hang in there, okay?
为我坚持一下 能做到吗
Just be present for me. Can you do that?
天哪
Oh, my God.
没事
It's okay.
宝贝...
Babe...
没事的
it's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我爱你
I love you.
不 只是 汤姆 我不知道我们...
No, just--Tom, I don't know if we're...
我们在一起就好
Let's just be together.
就在此地 此刻
Right here, right now.
我只想感受和你在一起的感觉
I just want to feel what it's like to be with you.
什么
What--
什么
What--
我们在一起就好
Let's just be together.
该死
Holy shit!
-吉尔 -不 离我远点
- Jill - No, stay away from me.
吉尔 不 是我 汤姆
Jill, no, it's me, Tom.
你不是我的汤姆
You're not my Tom.
那个是他还是你造出来的
Did he make that or did you?
我是真实的 好吗 是我
I'm real, okay? It's me.
不管好坏
For better, for worse.
跟我讲一件只有你知道的我们以前的事
Tell me something only you know, from our past.
我觉得我们沉湎过去太久了
I think we've dwelled enough on the past.
现在你知道真的是我了
Now that you know it's really me,
有没有觉得见到我更高兴了
does it make you any happier to see me?
上帝啊 汤姆
Oh, my God, Tom.
现在我们走吧
Now let's go.
你没事吧
You okay?
我杀了我丈夫 有点心慌
I killed my husband. I'm a little shaken up.
是我杀了他
I killed him.
我比较愿意相信我和那东西
I like to think there's some differences
还是有些区别的
between me and that thing.
我只是失控了
I just lost control.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表