剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
你不开心吗
Are you upset?
没 只是...
No, it's...
只是警♥察♥说你好像有些事...
it's just the cops said it seemed like you weren't...
不太想说
saying something.
我... 我不知道该怎么想
You know, I'm... I'm not really sure what to think.
汤姆 汤姆 他在楼上
Tom. Tom, he's upstairs.
他在浴室里 我不知道
It's in the bathroom! I don't know.
他盯着我看
He was staring at me.
谁
Who?
他就看着我
He's looking right at me!
退后
Stay back.
所以你说的变成实体
So what exactly do you mean by
到底是什么意思
became real?
我知道这听起来很荒谬
I know how it sounds,
但我说的就是这个意思
but that's what I mean.
他变成了实体
He became real.
好吧 我们来谈谈
Well, let's talk about that.
我在小时候创造了他
So I made him up as a kid.
我画了些关于他的小故事
I drew these little stories about him.
然后 在我八岁 我爸爸离开的时候
And then when I was eight, when my dad left,
他从我衣柜后面的一扇门里出来了
he came out of a door in the back of my closet.
不是我想象的
Not in my imagination.
是实际发生的
In reality.
那我们来谈谈
So let's talk about what
脆饼杰克代表什么
Pretzel Jack represents.
当你父亲去世时 这个形象变成了现实
When your father left this figure became real.
而失去杰森让你再次想起他
And losing Jason made you think about him again.
那么你是否觉得
So do you think that this figure
当你处于忧虑中的时候
feels more real to you
会感觉这个形象更真实
when you're in distress?
你没有接受我的前提
You're not accepting my premise.
我只是想引导你回头
I just want to steer you back
聊一下这个
to talking about this.
行啊 我想聊脆饼杰克
Well, I want to talk about Pretzel Jack.
这有联♥系♥
It's related.
好吧 其实我们现在时间已经到了
All right, now our time really is up.
如果你想预约我...
If you want to make an appointment to see me...
你根本没听我说
You're not listening to me.
... 这周 我们可以明天或者周五见
... this week, we can maybe do tomorrow or Friday.
但我要建议你...
But I'm going to suggest...
听着
listen.
白天服用...
Xanax...
赞安诺[抗抑郁药物] 睡觉时服用安必恩[安♥眠♥药♥]
for the day and Ambien for sleep.
不 不 别他妈想了 不要
You know, no. No. Fucking forget it. No.
听着 把你的困恼转化为愤怒...
Listen, redirecting your distress into anger...
我没有转化什么 好吗
I'm not redirecting, okay?
而我也不需要处方药
And I don't need prescriptions.
我需要有人倾听我说的话
I need someone to listen to what I'm saying
这才是我付钱的目的
which is what I'm paying you for.
我在听...
I am listening...
不 这样吧 去他妈的
No, you know what? Fuck this.
-我走了 够了 -吉莉安 如果你能
- I'm out. I'm done. - Jillian, if you would just
重新考虑 我...
reconsider, I'm--I'm...
你好啊
Hey there.
怎么了
Sup?
我想跟你聊聊
I wanted to maybe talk about
这个邻里联防组织的事
this neighborhood watch situation.
还有跟你说声谢谢
And say thanks.
- 为什么 -因为...
- For what? - Just...
你那天对我很友善 而且倾听了我的话
being nice the other day and listening.
你试着做清醒梦了吗
You try lucid dreaming?
还没有
Not yet.
你要来点...
Hey, you--wanna...
康普茶什么的吗
kombucha or something?
当然
Sure.
你学过这个吗
You study this?
对 对 我去年学过葡萄牙语
Yeah, yeah, I learned Portuguese last year.
他们的文化很温和 所以有...
It's a warm culture, so they...
更多形容亲密的词语
they have more words about intimacy.
比如有一个词
Like there's a word
形容轻轻挠
for the tender scratching
爱人的头
of a lover's head.
-真的吗 -Cafuné[葡萄牙语]
- Really? - Cafuné.
Cafuné[葡萄牙语]
Cafuné.
Cafuné[葡萄牙语]
Cafuné.
我一直想学习更多语言
I always wanted to learn more languages.
我总是觉得
I always felt like I had
我脑子里有好多想法
so much going on inside my head
却从来没有...
and I never...
足够的言辞来表达
had enough words to explain it.
我觉得这几天又有这种感受了
I guess that's kind of how I'm feeling again these days.
原谅我问得这么直接
Forgive me if I'm being too forward,
但是...
but...
这是不是
does that maybe have
和你那扇门有关系
something to do with your door situation?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
不知道我能不能行
I don't know if I can.
听起来太疯狂了
It sounds crazy.
我保证不会叫那些穿白大褂的人来的[精神病医生]
Well, I promise I won't call the men in white coats.
来
Here.
跟我讲讲
Try me.
有这么个人
This person
或者...
or...
东西从我们的地下室跑出来了
thing that came out of our basement.
就是那东西杀了我的朋友 杰森
That's what killed our friend, Jason.
我看见了
I saw it.
某种意义上...
Somehow I...
我觉得我创造了他
I think I created him
或者招来了他
or invited him
也许吧
maybe.
我还是小孩的时候编出了他
I made him up when I was a kid,
然后...
and then...
当我的家庭情况很糟的时候
when my family was going through a really bad time
这个形象出现了
this figure appeared.
你确定是同一个吗
You're sure it was the same figure?
他...
He's...
非常与众不同
pretty distinctive.
他是个柔术小丑
He's a contortionist clown.
柔术小丑
Contortionist clown.
欢笑的阴影
The laughing shadow.
-什么 -那个小丑
- What? - The clown.
那个小丑只活在现在
The clown. Lives only in the present.
他不懂过去或未来
He doesn't understand past or future.
他是一个...
He's a...
他是一个治疗者 一个守护者
He's a healer, a guardian.
等等 那么如果...
Wait, so--so if...
脆饼杰克攻击了你的朋友
Pretzel Jack attacked your friend,
我想说 为什么他要那样做
I mean, why would he do that?
他是不是在...
Was he...
试着保护你 或者什么的
trying to protect you from him, or?
我们当时为了汤姆大吵了一架 然后...
We had gotten into this huge fight about Tom and...
细节不重要 但是...
Well, the details don't matter, but...
只是...
it just...
有时候我觉得没人听我说话
Sometimes I feel like no one is listening.
而且...
And...
我感觉自己被困住了
I feel like I'm trapped
而且沮丧 愤怒 还有...
and there's this frustration and anger and...
所以你对朋友生气了
So you were angry at your friend.
然后他就被脆饼杰克杀了
And then he got killed by Pretzel Jack.
你最近有没有...
Is there anyone else that you might've...
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表