剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
我们能看看你的地下室吗
Can we see your basement?
看来这个理论不对
So much for that theory.
这些东西都是你的吗
Is this all your stuff?
不 这些都是我房♥东的
Uh, no, it, um, belongs to the people I'm renting from,
我想
I guess.
-奥康奈尔家吗 -对 对
- The O'Connells? - Yeah, yeah.
-奥康奈尔家 -他们还活着吗
- The O'Connells? - They're still alive?
天哪 二十年前他们已经是老人了
God, 20 years ago, they were already old.
好吧 我从来没见过他们
Yeah, I've never met them.
他们好像在佛罗里达
I guess they're in Florida.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你到这里是为了工作还是...
You come here, um, for work or...
不 我其实... 是来读博士的
Uh, no, I'm actually... I'm working on my Ph.D.
你知道吗 说来有趣 在荣格心理学中
You know, it's funny, in Jungian psychology,
门是很重要的
doors are kind of a thing.
你们地下室的事... 非常有趣
This whole deal with your basement is... is fascinating.
有时间我很乐意去看看
I'd love to come over and maybe check it out sometime.
当然 好吧 有时间的话
Sure, yeah. Sometime.
不好意思这么晚打扰你
Uh, hey, sorry to bother you so late.
-我们... -好好
- We're gonna... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没关系的
Uh, no--no worries.
你们打开门了告诉我
Um, let me know if you get it open.
我现在有点好奇
I'm curious now.
谢谢
Um, thanks.
再见
Bye.
好吧
Okay.
也是一次尝试
A for effort.
为什么这扇门让你感觉很不安全
What about this door makes you feel so unsafe?
因为它在那
That it's there.
但你不觉得最显而易见的解释
But don't you think the most obvious explanation
是汤姆的父亲在房♥子地下
is that Tom's father built a storage area
建造了一个储藏室 也许是个酒窖
under the house-maybe a wine cellar?
不是酒窖
It's not a wine cellar.
太深了
It goes too deep.
好吧 上次我们谈到你的...
Well, last time we were talking about your...
父母
your parents.
想继续谈谈这个吗
Wanna get back into that?
不知道
I don't know.
我是说 那是你最初来这的原因 对吗
I mean, that's why you first came here, right?
信任问题
Trust issues.
还有别的原因
There's something else.
汤姆打了几个电♥话♥
Tom made some phone calls.
打给谁
Uh-huh, to?
不知道 都是晚上打的
I don't know. They're all at night.
而且有一天 我看见他和一个女人吵架
And then the other day, I saw him arguing with a woman
我不认识她
I don't know.
感觉是私事
It felt personal.
那你觉得他打电♥话♥给那个女人了吗
So do you think that's who he's calling?
为什么不直接问他呢
Uh, why don't you ask him?
你看 我知道这些事不容易
Look, I--I know these things are--are not easy.
这...
There's...
这没法训练
There's no training.
我意思 当我们陷入恋爱 我们基本是信任
I mean, when we're in love, we're--we're basically trusting
业余人士给我们做心脏手术 对吗
amateurs to do heart surgery on us, right?
想知道破坏婚姻的两件事吗
Wanna know two things that eat away at a marriage?
秘密和不信任 它们相辅相成
Secrets and distrust. They feed off one another.
你藏着秘密 你的配偶就不信任你
You keep secrets, your partner distrusts you.
所以你会隐藏更多秘密
So you keep even more secrets.
你不能让互相猜疑恶化
You cannot let suspicion fester.
你得好好谈谈
You gotta discuss it.
这么说我得看看那些电♥话♥账单了
Then it looks like I'm going over the phone bill.
好吧 是啊
Well, you are.
你想怎么办
What do you wanna do?
我想给那个号♥码打电♥话♥
I want to call the number.
你爱你的丈夫吗
Do you love your husband?
我十分爱他
I love him very much.
但是
But?
爱一个人并不意味着
Just because you love somebody doesn't mean
真正了解他
you really know them.
吉莉安 你父母的婚姻是个特例
Jillian, your parents' marriage was an anomaly,
别让他们影响到你的婚姻
and it does not have to cast a shadow over yours.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得找杰森过一些事情
I gotta run by Jason's real quick.
行
Okay.
-一会就回来 -好
- Be back in a little bit. - Okay.
爱你
Love you.
操
Shit.
拜托
Come on.
肯定是找到了开的窗户或是没锁的门
Must have found an open window, unlocked door.
不 他不是闯进来的
No, he didn't break in.
他本来就在房♥子里
He was already inside the house.
不管怎么说 我会很惊讶
Now, for what it's worth, uh, I'd be surprised if that
如果你们地下室的情况能达到标准
situation in your basement is up to code.
你能至少留辆警车在这吗
Hey, can you at least leave a car here?
就是 照看下这个地方
You know, keep an eye on the place?
今晚当然可以
Yeah, I can do that for tonight.
但我不觉得他会回来
I don't think he's gonna be back.
如果你们想感到更安全 装个安全系统
You want to feel better, get an alarm system.
安达泰安防 前点安防
ADT, Frontpoint.
抱歉这些打扰到你了
Hey. Sorry about this.
-他们有拿走什么吗 -没
- They take anything? - No.
那就好
That's good.
你介意我问你个问题吗
You mind if I ask you a question?
问吧
Go ahead.
你相不相信有些事物
Do you believe that some things--
你知道 人或者地方本身就是非常独特
you know, people or places-are just special?
不是说什么超自然现象 但你知道
I don't mean supernatural, but, you know,
神经科学家 量子物理学家
neuroscientists, quantum physicists,
他们最终肯定会研究到那个层面
they'll--they'll get there eventually.
但还没有
But not yet.
这些东西和我们房♥子有什么关系吗
Um, does this have something to do with our house?
对不起 我不是有意让你感到不舒服
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to weird you out.
我有时确实会这样
Really, I do that sometimes.
没事
No.
我就不缠着你了 抱歉
I'm gonna let you go. I'm sorry.
我希望这一切 你懂的 能早点被解决
I hope this all gets, you know, sorted out.
你想去宾馆住吗
You wanna go to a hotel?
这是我们的房♥子
This is our house.
好吧
Okay.
-喂 吉尔 -抱歉
- Hello, Jill? - Oh, sorry.
转告她我会在明天给她送过去几个新的样本
Tell her I'll get some new samples for her tomorrow.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
嗯 等你回家见
Yeah, uh, I'll see you when you get home.
行 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
爱你
Love you.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Hello?
请问你是
Who is this?
你是萨拉·温特斯吗
Is this Sarah Winters?
没错 你是
Yeah. Who is this?
我是汤姆·霍奇森的妻子
This is Tom Hodgson's wife.
让他离我远一点
Tell him to stay away from me.
我不想对他弄个限制令 但有必要的话我会的
I don't want to get a restraining order, but I will.
吉尔
Jill? Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
你来说说怎么了
You tell me.
是你一个人坐在黑暗中
You're the one sitting in the dark.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
我给莎拉·温特斯打了电♥话♥
I called Sarah Winters.
什么
What?
你之前跟她有染是吗
You were involved with this woman?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表