剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
而你现在还在追求她
And you're still pursuing her?
没有
No.
三天里你给她打了五通电♥话♥
You called her five times in three days.
我没在追求她
I'm not pursuing her.
你为什么要查我的电♥话♥账单
Why you combing through the phone bill?
-很显然我必须查查 -不
- Clearly I need to. - No.
你没必要的
No, you don't.
这就跟我们刚刚开始约会那段时间一样
This is just like when we started dating.
所有东西都很险恶 没有什么是它表面看上去的那样
Everything's sinister. Nothing's what it seems.
总有什么惊天秘密
It's always some big secret.
不用想也知道
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that
你现在的焦虑都是因为搬回这里
your anxiety now is coming from moving back here.
不是因为我
I'm not the source of it.
我以为我们已经不谈这些了
I thought we were done with this.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我需要点时间想想
I just need some time to think.
几小时后给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you in a couple hours.
连续两晚是吗 进来吧
Two nights in a row, huh? Come in.
怎么了
What's going on?
我来的时间不好吗
Um, is this a bad time?
-你已经有客人在吗 -没有 进来吧
- Do you have someone here? - No, come in.
他在对手的脑袋上打了一拳又一拳
He just pounded on his head over and over again.
-要啤酒吗 -不用 谢了
- You want a beer? - Uh, no, thanks.
我需要和你谈谈汤姆
Uh, I--I need to talk to you about Tom.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我知道他是你朋友
I know he's your friend.
所以我想着来问问你 也许你比我
And that's why I'm asking you because maybe you know him
更了解他
better than I do.
而且我希望你是个足够正直的人
And I wanna think you're a decent enough person,
不会对我在这种事上撒谎
you're not gonna lie to me about something
这种很重要的事
as important as this.
他有对我不忠吗
Is he cheating on me?
没有
No.
那他为什么会偷偷跑到伯德公园的一个房♥子去
Why would he sneak out to a house in Byrd Park
而且不告诉我
and not tell me about it?
我完全没头绪
I have no idea.
谁是莎拉·温特斯
Who's Sarah Winters?
什么声音
What was that?
因该是什么东西摔下来了
Well, something must have fell.
我不知道什么在伯德公园的房♥子
Hey, I don't know any house in Byrd Park.
也许你该直接问他
Maybe just ask him about that.
但不要太严肃了
But bring it down a notch.
因为他绝对没干什么事
'Cause nothing's going on with Tom.
好吗
Okay?
如果真没什么事 我他妈怎么会感觉这么确定
If nothing's going on, then why do I feel so fucking sure
有什么事发生了
something's going on?
你真的要我回答这个问题吗
Do you really want me to answer that?
什么意思
What does that mean?
你不能因为你父亲二十年前做的坏事
You can't blame him for something crazy your dad did
-而责怪汤姆 -别操纵我
- 20 years ago. - Don't gaslight me.
我怎么在操纵你了
How am I gaslighting you?
让我觉得都是我的胡思乱想 别这样
By making me think it's all in my head. Don't.
你的疑心就是你的胡思乱想
Your level of suspicion is in your head.
都是你自己
It's from you.
电♥话♥都是从你们自己的房♥子里打出来的 宝贝
The call is coming from inside the house, baby.
什么
What?
我难道编造了一个有通话记录的账单吗
Did I make up a phone bill with a bunch of calls?
然后就跳出我的脑袋 跑到了我们的邮箱里吗
Did that just jump out of my head and land in the mailbox?
你应该和他聊聊 而不是我
You need to be talking to him about this, not me.
也许我尝试过 而也许他像个懦夫逃走了
Well, maybe I did and maybe he walked off like a coward.
汤姆不是个懦夫 你父亲才是
Tom is not a coward. Your dad was a coward.
-别搞混了 -不要说我父亲
- Don't get confused. -Don't talk about my dad.
-行 -行 我就是想说
- Okay? - Okay, well, I'm just saying,
你在说我最好的朋友
you're talking about my best friend.
也许当初他就是倒了霉了喜欢上你
Maybe it was his bad luck to fall for you.
因为你真正需要的
'Cause what you really need is somebody
是个和你一样操蛋的人
who's as fucked up as you.
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
-也许你根本配不上他 -那谁和我一样操蛋
- Maybe he's too good for you. - Like who?
-你吗 -不
- Like you? - No.
我现在怎么可能会想撩你
In what world would I be coming on to you right now?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我都不知道你是在庇护他
I can't tell if you're protecting him
还是在背后搞他 又或是都是
or you're going behind his back or both.
但你在做和他一样的事情
But you're doing exactly what he does.
就是想让我怀疑自己
You're trying to make me doubt myself,
-而我受够了 -你真的疯了
- and I'm sick of it! - You are actually crazy.
但说实话 我为你感到难过
Honestly, I feel bad for you 'cause
-因为这都不怪你 -不 不
- it's kinda not your fault. - No, no.
曾经发生的事没有把我弄疯
What happened back then didn't make me crazy.
反而让我变得谨慎 而我也很感激
It made me cautious, and I'm grateful for that.
当我说莎拉·温特斯这个名字的时候
When I said the name Sarah Winters,
-我看到你有反应 -反应
- I saw you react. - React?
-我不知道什么莎拉·温特斯 -别再撒谎了
- I don't know any Sarah Winters. - Stop lying to me!
你来这的时候已经想好了
You came here with your mind already made up.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表