剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
手背到身后 伊恩
Put your hands behind your back, Ian.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都会被作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂供证
in a court of law.
你有权请个律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果负担不起
If you cannot afford an attorney,
我们会为你指派一位
one will be provided for you.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
走吧
Let's go.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我小时候...
You know, when I was little...
只是觉得他离开了
I just thought he left.
但我长大了我妈才告诉我
It wasn't till I got older that my mom told me
他有另有一个家庭
about the other family.
我想和你组建个家庭
I want a family with you.
什么
What?
那一直是我想要的
That's what I've always wanted.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
So am I.
不是 我是害怕我自己
No, I mean of myself.
我一团糟
I'm fucked up.
生活失去平衡
I'm off-balance.
每当我有这种感觉 就...
When I feel like this, that's...
就会有坏事发生
that's when things happen.
我能做些什么
Well, what can I do?
吻我
Yeah, kiss me.
别停 别停
Don't stop, don't stop.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
门后面是什么
What's behind that door?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没有在想什么东西
I wasn't concentrating on anything.
好吧 可能什么都没有
Okay, so maybe there's nothing there.
等等
Wait.
吉尔
Jill.
这是...
Is this...
我们是不是...
Did we...
没错
We did.
你想抱抱吗
Here, do you want to hold it?
这 这是什么
What--what is that?
是我们的宝宝
It's our baby.
是我的一部分
It's part of me.
我觉得他要死了
I think it's dying.
他不是个连环杀手
He's not a serial killer.
胡扯
Bullshit.
我们已知的就有五宗谋杀
Five murders that we know of
在不同时间 不同地点
at different times, in different locations.
典型的连环杀手
Textbook.
但他真不是
Except he's not.
老天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
快超车 快超车
Pass the bus. Pass the bus.
伙计 我可不能超校车
Oh, man, I'm not passing the bus.
这可是违法的
It's illegal.
如果他不是连环杀手 那他什么情况
So if he's not a serial killer, what is he?
就是个普通的大规模杀手
Just a regular mass-murderer.
他说的对吗 兄弟
Is that what you are, my man?
你就是个普通的大规模杀手
Just a regular mass-murderer?
狂暴杀手
Spree-killer.
啥玩意
Come again?
天呐
Oh, boy.
瞧瞧这个像马戏团演员的家伙
Check out this circus-looking fella.
一个怪胎
He's grotesque.
长得是真的丑
That is one ugly man.
天呐
Oh, man.
如果我长那么丑 还不如自杀算了
If I was that ugly, I'd kill myself for sure.
谁会同时穿袜子和凉鞋啊
Who wears socks and sandals together?
他看起来像会被90年代的男团拒绝的人
He looks like a '90s boy-band reject.
他高中肯定吸了不少大♥麻♥
Must have smoked a lot of dope in high school.
看看这小屁孩
Look at this kid.
快上车吧 孩子
Get on the bus, kid.
赶快把他送上去啊
Just put him on the bus.
听着 提米 提米 快上车
Listen, Timmy. Timmy, get on the bus.
这小孩就想呆在家里
The kid wants to stay home.
那就让他呆家里好了
Let the kid stay home.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
别 别 别 别
No, no, no, no!
天呐
Oh, god!
快杀了他
Kill him now!
快
Now!
不 不 不
No, no. No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
出去吧
Just go.
透透气
Get some air.
让我 让我陪着他
Let me--let me be with it.
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
汤姆 拜托
Tom, please.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我 兄弟
You gotta be fucking kidding me, man.
我可以创造门
I can literally make doors
用我的意念
with my mind
门里还有怪兽跑出来
that monsters come out of.
你真觉得他们能就这么把我带走
You really think they could just haul me away
就用一辆警车
in the back of a cop car?
你怎么就不能学会接受别人的拒绝呢
Why don't you learn to take "No" For an answer?
拜托 汤姆 我们进去吧
Come on, Tom. Let's go inside.
你不能进我的房♥子
You're not coming inside my house.
我们不欢迎你
You're not welcome.
别这样 汤姆
Don't do it, Tom.
我今天不想再杀人了
I don't want to kill anybody else today.
-警官 -回你的房♥子里去
- Hey, officer! - Go back inside.
这是你们要抓的人 就在这
This is the guy you're looking for, right here.
不要动
Do not move!
不是我 不是我
Not me! Not me!
开枪射他
Shoot him!
趴在地上
Hey! Get on the ground!
地上
On the ground!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
别 别 别 后退
No, no, no! Stay back!
-你刚才 -放下电锯
- Did you- - Drop the saw!
你创造了那家伙
Did you create that?
我说"放下"
I said "Drop it."
-我警告过你 汤姆 -快放下
- I warned you, Tom. - Do it!
-不管接下来发生什么... -所有单位 快回现场
- Whatever happens next... - All units, get back here!
-都是你的错 -他们攻击太猛了
- Is your fault. - They're way too aggressive!
后退 后退
Stay back! Stay back!
后退
Stay back!
天啊
Oh, God!
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
你好啊 小家伙
Hey there, little guy.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但我在这里 好吗
I'm here, okay?
我就在这里
I'm here.
我哪都不去
I'm not gonna go anywhere.
汤姆
Tom?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表