剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
这听起来很耳熟吧
Does that sound familiar?
但现在不一样了 汤姆
But things are different now, Tom.
我很开心 我爱我的丈夫和孩子
I'm happy. I love my husband. I love my kids.
所以我们现在又有了个孩子
That's why we're having another baby.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
听着 这也一直折磨着我
Listen, it's been eating me alive as well,
这就是为什么... 我做了亲子鉴定
and that's why... I got the test done,
而且拿回了结果
and I got the results back,
这也是为什么我今天来你家
and that's why I came to your house today.
他不是我的孩子
He's not my kid.
吉尔 吉尔
Jill! Jill!
吉尔
Jill!
该死
Shit!
好 来 好了
Okay. Here. Okay.
好了 听着...
Okay. Look...
-你在这等着 -不要
- you're gonna wait here. - No.
我去找人帮忙
I'll bring back help.
我保证
I promise.
妈的 该死
Shit! Shit!
开啊
Come on!
汤姆
Tom!
也许他逃出去了
Maybe he got out?
这边
This way.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
不 汤姆 不要
No! Tom, no.
吉尔 吉尔 听着 你下去能做的事
Jill, Jill, look, there's nothing you can do down there
在这上面都可以做 但你得动作快
that you can't do up here, and you got to do it right now.
吉尔 吉尔 看着我 看着我 看着我啊
Jill, Jill, look at me. Look at me. Look at me!
我会帮你 好吗
I'm gonna help you, all right?
我知道怎么帮你 我能行
I know how to help you, and I can do it,
但你要按我说的做 明白吗
but you got to do everything I tell you to--you understand?
完全按我说的做
Do exactly as I say.
看着我 看着我的眼睛
Look at me, right in my eyes.
与我意识相连
Connect with me.
只专注于我对你说的话...
Concentrate only on what I'm saying to you...
而且不要看别的地方
and do not look away
你创造了他 对吗
You created him, right?
用你自己的痛苦和恐惧
With your own pain and your own fear.
这些感觉在你身体里
Those feelings are in you,
流淌在你的全身 就像血液一样
all through your body, running through you like blood.
现在想象你能把这些感觉
Now imagine that you can send those feelings
聚集到你身体的任何地方
anywhere you want to in your body.
你能把它们汇聚到头顶
You can send them to the top of your head
或者向下到肚脐 或者其他任何地方
or down to your belly button, anywhere else.
我要你动用所有能量把它们聚集到
I want you to focus all your energy on sending them down
你的手掌中
to the palms of your hands.
照我说的做... 就现在
Do that...now.
你用来创造他的一切
Everything you used to create him,
全部汇聚到你的手掌之中
send it all to the palms of your hands.
你在做吗
Are you doing it?
好 很好
Good. Good.
怎么回事
What's happening?
没事 别担心 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry. Don't worry.
我会帮你 好吗 没事的
I'm gonna help you, okay? It's all right.
全部汇聚到你的手掌之中
Send it all to the palms of your hands.
你要把他送到那去
You're sending him there.
你要把他送到你手掌中去
You're sending him down to the palms of your hands.
这样你就能把他握在手中 对吧
So you're holding him in your hands, yeah?
好 很好 继续 继续
Yeah, that's good. More, more.
近了 接近了 更接近了
Closer, closer, closer.
快了 就快好了
Almost, almost.
好 好 这里 就是这里
Yeah, yeah, there. There.
现在专注于释放
Now focus on letting go.
释放出来
Now let go.
很好 你就快成功了
Good. You're almost there.
我会帮你的 好吗
I'm gonna help get you there, okay?
现在听我说... 我会说"粉碎"这个词 好吗
Now listen to me... I'm gonna say the word "Crush", all right?
当我说"粉碎"的时候 你就握紧双手
And when I say "Crush", you're gonna clench your hands.
你要捏碎手中的东西
You're gonna crush what's in there,
然后杀掉他 行吗
and you're gonna kill it, all right?
但你会受到影响
But something's gonna happen to you.
这会疼一会
It's gonna hurt for a second.
你会感到好像是自己被捏碎了
You're gonna feel like you're the one being crushed,
但你不能停 明白吗
but you cannot stop-you understand?
不要停 好吗
Do not stop, all right?
准备好了吗
You ready?
好 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
三...
Three...
二...
two...
一...
one...
粉碎
Crush.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
发生什么事了
What just happened?
你成功了
You did it.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
不 你确实成功了
Yeah, you did.
我和你意识相连...
I reached through you...
我们一起做到的
We did it... together.
一个人这样做会害死你的
Doing it alone would have killed you.
一切都结束了
It's over.
谢谢
Thank you.
这件... 病服烦死我了
Oh, this... gown is really annoying me.
好像所有结都搅在一起了
It's--it's like the tie is all tangled.
你能... 你介意帮我看一下吗
Can you just... do you mind taking a look for me?
我可以叫护士来
I can just get the nurse.
不 不用 那得花上三个小时 你能不能...
No, no, that'll take three hours. Can you just...
你们能出去一下吗
You guys, can you just give us a minute?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
好了 病服没问题
Yeah. No, the gown's fine.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you even know who I am?
你是那个和我丈夫生孩子的女人
You're the woman my husband has a kid with.
不是
No.
什么
What?
孩子不是汤姆的
It's not Tom's?
不是 那是他一厢情愿
No, he just wanted it to be.
他现在还以为是
He still thought it was,
而且不告诉我
and he didn't tell me.
那么...
So...
汤姆现在知道孩子不是他的了
Tom knows now that it's not his?
你知道吗 我不确定
You know, I don't know
告诉你这个会不会让你感觉好点 但是...
if this makes a difference or not, but...
他不爱我 而且从来没爱过
he doesn't love me, and he never did.
那不重要
That doesn't matter.
重要的是他撒谎了
What matters is that he lied.
重要的是他撒谎了
What matters is that he lied.
我们总有些时候会撒谎
We all lie sometimes.
这不意味着你不爱你的伴侣了
It doesn't mean you don't love your partner.
我知道汤姆爱我
I know Tom loves me.
我已经结婚十五年了
I've been married for 15 years--
大学的男朋友
college boyfriend.
信任被破坏了...
Trust gets broken...
但你可以重建信任
but you can rebuild it.
这是种信念
It's a belief.
你能决定要不要有这种信念
You can decide to have it or--or not.
如果你不能呢
What if you can't?
但你能行 你是自己的控制者
But you can. You're in control of you.
你能决定信任还是不信任
You can decide to trust or not to trust.
如果你就是不能呢
What if you can't?
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表