剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
我真的觉得我们应该去住酒店
I really think we should go to a hotel.
我得先让你看样东西
I have to show you something first.
吉尔...
Jill...
什么
What?
你真的没看到那个人的脸吗
You really didn't see that guy's face?
看没看到
Did you or didn't you?
你知道那个人是谁吗
Do you know who this person is?
你知道他为什么这么打扮吗
Do you know why he's dressed like this?
他就是我
He's me.
什么
What?
跟我来 给你看个东西
Come on, I wanna show you something.
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨
-Hey, Mommy. -Hey.
准备好吃早饭了吧
Hope you're ready for breakfast.
我好饿 很好吃的样子
Yes, I'm starving. Looks delicious.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
那是什么...
What's that...
你在看什么 小甜心
What are you looking at, sweetheart?
这是我最喜欢的油管视频
It's my favorite YouTube video.
-油管视频 -我也不知道怎么回事
- YouTube video. - I had no idea.
-你们还要喝饮料吗 -不用了
- You guys okay on drinks? - I'm good.
他是来保护我的
He was there to protect me.
保护你 为什么
Protect you? From what?
让我免遭任何痛苦
Anything painful.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy.
我小时候 经常晚上睡不着
When I was little, I used to lie awake at night
想着各种可能发生的坏事
thinking about all the bad things that could happen.
发生在我和我父母身上...
To me, to my parents...
我爸带我去马戏团之后
After my dad took me to the circus,
我就创造了脆饼·杰克
I came up with Pretzel Jack.
我以前画关于他的故事
I used to draw my stories about him
把故事本放在我床下
and put them under my bed.
我爸离开之后...
When my dad left...
他就变成真的了
that's when he became real.
真的
Real?
怎么变的
How?
他从我衣柜后面的
He walked out of a little door
一扇小门里走出来
in the back of my closet.
就和那扇一样
Like that one.
他睡在我床下
He slept under my bed.
几个月以后
And then a few months later,
我和我妈搬走了
Mom and I moved away.
不是说我已经忘了他
It wasn't like I forgot about him,
只是...
it's just...
感觉越来越像个梦
it felt more and more like a dream.
但是他现在回来了
Except now he's back.
那是什么
What is that?
是他
It's him.
以前的他
From back then.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
汤姆 脆饼·杰克杀了杰森和那个女人
Pretzel Jack killed Jason, Tom, and that woman.
你知道的... 你见过他
You know... you saw him.
吉尔 我看到...
Jill, I saw...
一个戴面具的疯子或者别的东西
a maniac in a mask or something.
你也看见了
So did you.
不 那不是陌生人 我能感觉到
No, it wasn't a stranger. I felt it.
感觉到什么
You felt what?
一种可怕的联♥系♥
Some awful connection.
像家人一样
Like family.
几乎有一种安慰感
It was almost comforting.
吉尔 你被吓到了
Jill, you were in shock.
那就是脆饼·杰克
It was Pretzel Jack.
他不知道怎么变成真的了
Somehow he's real.
而他想杀了你
And he was trying to kill you.
好吧 假设这都是真的
Okay, let's just say all that's true.
为什么脆饼·杰克想杀了我
Why would Pretzel Jack want to kill me, huh?
什么
What?
我把我的秘密告诉你了
I just told you my secret.
我毫无保留
I'm naked here.
告诉我你的秘密吧
You tell me yours.
为什么你不跟我说孩子的事
Why didn't you tell me about the kid?
萨拉·温特斯打来电♥话♥ 我接了
Sarah Winters called, and I answered.
我听到了婴儿的哭声
I heard the baby crying.
萨拉·温特斯 你跟这个女人有了孩子
You have a kid with this woman, Sarah Winters.
说我搞错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
那是我们重新联♥系♥上的时候
The time you and I reconnected,
但我们开始认真交往的时候 吉尔
but when you and I got together for real, Jill,
我们就结束了
we ended it.
到了后来我才知道她怀孕了
Wasn't till later I found out she was pregnant.
吉尔 她已经结婚了 好吧
Jill, she's married, okay?
她丈夫觉得那是他自己的儿子
Her husband thinks that the kid is his son.
她不想让他知道
She doesn't want him to know.
她丈夫以为孩子是自己的
Her husband thinks the kid is his.
但他是你的儿子
But he's your son.
我很确信那是我的孩子
Pretty sure that's my kid.
他多大了
How old is he?
八个月零一周
Eight months, one week.
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么不告诉我
Why the fuck didn't you tell me then?
因为 吉尔 我记得你♥爸♥
Because, you know, Jill, I remembered about your dad
破坏婚姻 耽误孩子
wrecking marriages, screwing up kids.
我搞砸了 好吗
I fucked up, okay?
为什么你♥他♥妈♥撒谎就这么容易
Why was it so fucking easy for you to lie?
一点也他妈不容易
It wasn't fucking easy.
你没有从头到尾经历这件事 吉尔
You've never been all the way in this, Jill.
比如 我犯任何小错误...
Like, any little mistake I make...
-还小吗 -这可能就是原因...
- Little? - That could be the reason...
-小错误 -我知道
- Little mistake? - I know.
我知道 我知道这有多操蛋
I know. I know how fucked up it is
我对你做出了这种事
that I did this to you.
那你为什么要这么做
Then why did you do it?
因为我爱你 吉尔
Because I love you, Jill.
如果你知道了就不会爱我了
You wouldn't have loved me back if you knew.
我不知道我们要怎么在一起
I don't know how we can be together
而不互相伤害
without hurting each other.
停 停下 不
Stop. Stop. No.
吉尔 我们可以的 我们知道
Jill, yes--yes, we do. We know.
-你知道该怎么做 吉尔 -我不知道
- You know how to do this, Jill. - I don't know.
我不知道这该怎么解决
I don't know how we fix this.
我们用正确的方式来处理这件事
Let's work on this the right way.
你什么意思
What--what do you mean?
我的意思是去我们更少互相伤害的地方
I mean where we're less likely to hurt each other.
哪里
Where?
哪里-- 你想去哪里
Where-- where do you want to go?
我一般不会重新接受
I don't normally accept patients back
炒了我的病人
after they've fired me,
但考虑到你处于危机之中
but considering you're in crisis,
我要把你推荐给
I am going to refer you
一位我认识的创伤治疗师
to a trauma therapist I know,
以及一位非常优秀的
as well as a very good marriage
婚姻和家庭治疗师
and family therapy guy.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
也很高兴认识你
And you.
那么...
So...
我们先谈谈别的事
let's just address this other thing first.
想象中的朋友确实会
Imaginary friends do feel real
让想出他们的小孩感到真实
to the children who invent them.
这就是重点
That's the point.
我们已经谈过这个了
I already had this conversation.
你看...
Look, um...
我们现在处在...
We're in the middle of a...
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表