剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
对别人生过气
gotten angry with recently?
操
Oh, shit.
什么
What?
我得去看看我的心理医生
I need to go see my therapist.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是你没事吧
Are you?
怎么回事
What's going on?
抱歉 她觉得她丢下了什么东西
Sorry, she-she thought she left something.
你是汤姆吗
Are--are you Tom?
你不应该就那样子去看小孩
You shouldn't have gone to see the baby like that.
你越界了
You crossed a boundary.
你能和她谈谈吗
So can you talk to her?
我不认为萨拉现在对你所做的是正确的
I don't think what Sarah is doing to you is right.
但...
But...
如果她是想保护她的家人...
if she's trying to protect her family...
那就轮不到我来指点了
It's not really my place to disrupt that.
汤姆
Tom.
这是个安全的地方
This is a safe place.
你懂的 对吧
You know that, right?
有...
There is...
一片海洋在你心里
an ocean inside of you.
而你可以在海底休憩
And you can rest at the bottom.
找到那份宁静
Find the silence there.
利用那份宁静
Use the silence.
只有你才是
You and only you are the author
自己人生的作者
of your own reality.
他长得很像我
He looks just like me.
我知道
I know.
来吧
Come on.
寻找你的宁静
Find your silence.
我去喂鱼了
I'm going to feed my fish.
看来汤姆不在家
Guess Tom's not home.
也许是好事
Maybe that's good.
刚才小小的跑题之后
You know, after that little excursion
我不介意能继续我们的对话
I wouldn't mind finishing our conversation
如果你希望的话
if you want.
我之前在想 挺好玩的
You know, I was thinking. It's funny.
我开始没想到 但...
It didn't occur to me at first, but...
你不是唯一一个给自己创造
you weren't the only kid who had to invent
一个伙伴或守护者的小孩
a sidekick slash guardian.
对 我小时候...
Yeah, when I was a kid I was...
就是个奇怪的小矮子
kind of a weird little runt, I guess.
而我又是独生子 我当时很讨厌我妈
And I was an only child. I hated my mom.
所有时间都在一个人画画 然后...
Spent all my time alone drawing and...
我给自己画了个朋友
I drew myself a friend, right?
他是 他就是个小孩
He was this--he was like a kid.
长得非常高
He was super tall.
他比所有的成年人都高
He was, like, taller than any adult.
长了一张又大又吓人的脸
He had this big, scary face
这样就没人敢惹他
so nobody would mess with him.
他是我全世界最好的朋友
He was my best friend, like, in the world.
就像你的脆饼杰克
Just like your pretzel guy.
他叫什么
What was his name?
我叫他大高个
Yeah, I called him Tall Boy.
-大高个 -因为他很高
- Tall Boy? - 'Cause he was tall.
我的蜡笔也是我的朋友
My crayons were also my friends, though.
-你的蜡笔 -对
- Your crayons? - Oh yeah.
我的蜡笔就像是我的团队
My crayons were like my crew.
蜡笔 那种多彩的蜡笔吗
Crayons, like Crayola Crayons?
毕竟我当时才四岁
I mean, I was like four, so.
你介意我问个问题吗
You mind if I ask you a question?
问吧
Yeah, go ahead.
那个...
Do...
你和你丈夫 你们经常吵架吗
you and your husband. Do you fight with him a lot?
不会
No.
我是说 所有情侣都会吵架
I mean, all couples fight.
我们只是有些事需要解决
We have some things we have to figure out,
但那只是婚姻的一部分
but it's just part of being married.
是吗
Is it?
我意思 到了某个时点
I mean, at a certain point you
你就意识到不能用做♥爱♥来解决一切问题了
realize you can't solve all your problems with sex.
看来 我是
I don't know
一点都不懂婚姻
shit about marriage, I guess.
你是独生子吗
Are you an only child?
对 我是
Yeah, I was.
我也是
You know, I am too.
独生子
Only children,
被科学证实会更具想象力
scientifically more imaginative.
尤其是老爹不靠谱的
Especially those with unreliable fathers.
看来有人给你说过我爸
Someone told you about my dad.
我是说
Oh, I mean,
他在这一块有很多标语
he's got signs all over the place.
而且他依旧在这里
He's still around here building
建很多分支建筑什么的 对吗
subdivisions and stuff, right?
是 我是这么听说的
Yeah, so I've heard.
你不跟他讲话吗
You don't talk to him?
不
No.
-他做出了他的决定 -什么决定
- He made his choice. - What choice?
离开
To leave?
好吧 想象一下我父亲的情况
Well, imagine my father's situation.
一方面 你有你的家庭
On one hand you have your family.
有你的妻子 还有每个周末
The woman you married, the daughter you took
带去足球训练的女儿
to soccer practice every weekend.
而另一方面 你有
And then on the other hand you have
你的另一个家庭
your other family.
那个你瞒了
The one that you've been hiding
原来的家庭十年的另一个家庭
from the first family for the last ten years.
我很抱歉 我 我
I'm sorry. I-I-
我之前不...
I didn't...
我得回去了
I should go home.
-好的 -谢谢招待
- Yeah. - Thanks for this.
没事 好的 欢迎你随时来
Okay. Yeah. Anytime. Anytime.
以后常见
I'll see you around, yeah.
好 好 晚安
Yeah, yeah, hey, have a good night.
你也是
You too.
汤姆
Hey, Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆 我知道你在 我听到你的呼吸声了
Tom, I know you're there I can hear you breathing.
我知道是你昨天在操场
I Know that was you at the playground yesterday.
如果你再接近我的家人
If you ever come near me and my family again
我会报♥警♥的
I'll call the police!
离我和我的家人远一点
Stay away from me and my family!
离我和我的家人远一点
Stay away from me and my family!
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表