剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
今天我们请到了迈克·派特
Mike Painter is here with me.
他被称为"美国少儿心理学大♥师♥"
He's called "America's child psychologist,"
还带来了他的新书 "重塑过去"
and his new book is "Shaping the Past."
很高兴能邀请到迈克参加我们的节目
I'm happy to have Mike Painter back on the show.
谢谢 感谢邀请
Thank you. Thanks for having me.
当上父亲是否
So did becoming a father
改变了你对童年的看法
change how you look at childhood?
对 确实
Yeah, I think so.
同时 我意识到
You know, at the same time,
成年只是顶面具
adulthood is just a mask,
当然 一顶复杂的面具
a sophisticated mask, for sure.
但面具之下 我们仍是从前那个孩子
But behind it, we're all still the kids we were.
在这本书里 你提到了你的童年
Now, in the book, you talk about your childhood.
你小时候失去了双胞胎兄弟 在你12岁那年对吗
Uh, you lost a twin brother when you were 12?
1988年 在俄亥俄州铁岭
In 1988, in Iron Hill, Ohio,
我的故乡
where I was born, um,
5个孩子失踪
five kids went missing.
铁山凶杀案
The Iron Hill murders.
至今未破
Never solved.
对
Yeah.
最后一名受害者 至今仍未找到
The last victim, the one they never found
就是我弟弟 埃迪
was my brother, Eddie.
你们是同卵双胞胎
You were identical twins.
失去他就像得了
Losing a twin is like having a-
幻肢症
a phantom limb.
遭此变故 你全家是如何应对的
How does a family deal with something like that?
我父亲早就离开了我们
My father was out of the picture.
母亲彻底崩溃了
My mother couldn't cope.
我被送去亲戚家
Um, I was sent to live with relatives.
再没回过铁岭
I've never been back to Iron Hill.
今天的节目有个特殊环节
I want to do something unusual.
电♥话♥那头有个孩子
I have someone on the phone.
他12岁
12 years old.
家里也刚经历变故
His family's gone through a tragedy as well.
请你跟他谈谈
I'd like you to talk to him.
露一手吧
Show us what you do.
这样真的合适吗...
I don't know if that's appro...
你在听吗
Are you there?
你好
Hello?
我是派特医生
My name's Dr. Painter.
我...
I'm a...
我是个医生 专门同你这样的孩子
I'm a doctor who kids like you talk to
分享烦恼
about stuff that's on their mind.
有什么想和我说的吗
ls there anything you want to talk to me about?
你叫什么名字呢
Can you tell me your name?
这是什么声音
What is this?
是电视吗
Is that your TV?
关掉吧
Turn it off.
关掉电视
Turn it off.
迈克
Mike.
你为什么这么怕回家
Why are you scared to come home?
迈克
Mike?
你为什么这么怕回家
Why are you scared to come home?
美洲金翅雀
American goldfinch.
现在它归于尘土了
Now he'sjust part of the yard.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
这太惊喜了
You sure know how.
玛拉小姐 他是谁
Miss Marla, who is that?
你好 我叫迈克 你呢
Hi, I'm Mike. What's your name?
她叫凯蒂
This is Katie.
玛拉小姐
Miss Marla?
他是我儿子
It's my son.
那猫是个猎手
He is a lurker, this cat.
真的 它捉鸟只为取乐
I swear, he kills for sport.
你现在成素食主义者了吗
So you're a vegetarian, then?
至少不吃小鸟
Well, I-l don't eat songbirds.
怎么了
What?
没有我和埃迪的照片...
No pictures of me or Eddie...
爸爸的也没有
or Dad.
别往心里去
Well, don't take it personally.
我不过是不想总被
lt's just a matter of managing
旧事牵扰
intrusive thoughts.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢 妈妈 这真是...
Thanks a lot, Mom. It really is, um...
你为什么回来 跟我说吧
Why have you come? Just tell me.
不 我...我很高兴见你
No, I... I'm so happy to see you.
我很欢迎你
You are welcome here.
只是...
lt's just...
我希望你不是来揭伤疤的
I hope you haven't come to rip open a wound.
每两年就有人来铁岭
Once every two years, someone turns up in Iron Hill
调查谋杀案
to solve those murders.
我一直很害怕...
I've always been afraid that...
有一天会轮到你
one day it would be you.
没有东西失窃对吗
Yeah, but nothing was stolen?
好 克朗姆先生 鲍伯会给你做笔录的
Okay, uh, Bob will take your statement, Mr. Crumm.
好的
Okay.
鲍伯 1号♥线
Hey, Bob! Line one.
你好 有什么事吗
Yes? Can I help you?
你好 我是迈克·派特
Hi, there, uh, my name is Mike Painter.
噢 你好
Oh! Hi.
那个...我妈在电视上看过你
Uh...my mom saw you on Dr. Phil
她可激动了
and got very excited.
我也看过那个节目
I-l mean, I saw you, too.
那么 你怎么来这儿了
So, uh, what brings you here?
我在想 我能不能...
I was actually wondering if I could...
老天
Holy shit.
哇 迈克·派特
Wow. Mike Painter.
-盖里 -很高兴见到你
- Gary. - It's good to see you.
其实 我就想来跟你聊两句
Actually, uh, I was hoping we could have a quick word.
-好啊 -好
- Absolutely. - Yeah.
去我办公室
We'll go to my office.
见到你真好
Nice to meet you.
见到你我也很开心
It was a pleasure to meet you, too.
-不错吧 -是 这...
- Right? - Yeah, it's...
好 最先是比利·里斯
Okay, so Billy Reese was on first.
然后是别的孩子
And then, uh, there was someone-some kid on second,
接着第三个是你
and you were on third.
好吧 你不记得了
Yeah, and you don't remember.
不 我 我记得
No, no, no, no, I-l remember.
他们让你当上州长了
So they went and elected you sheriff.
-这真是... -对
- This is... - Yeah.
祝贺
Congratulations.
这已经不是以前那个西大荒了
Look, it's not exactly the wild west.
我是说 每个人都活得浑浑噩噩...
I mean, we got drunk people doing drunk things, and...
最近有个神秘人...
Right now there's some mystery man...
到处闯民宅
he's, uh-he's going around breaking into houses
但什么都不拿 搞不懂 这太...
without stealing anything. I don't know. lt's just...
不是归曼森家族管吗
Didn't the Manson Family do that?
不 那是以前了
Uh, past troubles aside,
这片"鹧鸪家庭"[合唱团名]都比
we're a little bit more "Partridge Family"
曼森家族的人来得勤
than Manson Family around here,
别提了
but enough on all that.
你呢
What about you?
我们...一直在关注你 我还读过你的书
We've...w-w-we've kept on you. I even read your book.
老天 你太
Oh, man, that's...
你太好了
that's kind of you.
说起以前的破事
Well, speaking of past troubles,
盖里 我想看看那些文件
Gary, I was hoping I could take a look at those files.
我能问原因吗
Do you mind if I ask why?
我是说 已经...
I mean, it's been, uh...
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表