剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
你是独生子吗
You an only child?
-我是 -我也是
- Yeah, I was. - I am, too.
独生子... 科学证明更有创造力
Only children... scientifically, more imaginative,
尤其是老爹不靠谱的
especially those with unreliable fathers.
你♥爸♥爸 他就是那个建设了附近社区的
Your dad, is he the same Bill Hope
比尔·霍普吗 柳林苑那些的
that does the neighborhoods... Willow Court and all that?
没错 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
我爸爸带我去过马戏团后
After my dad took me to the circus,
我创造出了脆饼·杰克
I came up with Pretzel Jack.
我爸爸离开后
When my dad left,
他就变成真的了
that's when he became real.
这是以前的他
It's him from back then.
你不是唯一一个给自己创造出
You weren't the only kid who had to invent
伙伴或守护者的小孩
a sidekick/guardian.
-他叫什么 -大高个
- What was his name? - Tall Boy.
每个人都有
Everybody has
他们自己的情感问题
their own emotional stuff,
但对于我和你来说 那个问题会变成真的
but for you and I, that stuff can become real.
我该怎么杀死他
How do I kill him?
这是可以实现的 但是这样的
It is possible, but here's the thing.
你没必要杀死脆饼·杰克
You don't have to kill Pretzel Jack
你只要学会控制他
You just learn to control him.
如果你想要把他引出来 你就得受伤
If you want to draw him out, you have to get hurt.
你得受很重的伤
You have to get really hurt.
你必须愿意主动去受伤
You have to be willing to go where it hurts.
他在那儿
There he is.
吉莉安 保持冷静
Jillian, stay calm.
如果你很冷静 他也会冷静
If you're calm, he's calm.
集中注意力
Focus.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
你怎么还不睡
What are you still doing up?
我不开心
I don't feel good.
怎么不开心了
What doesn't feel good?
我想爸爸了
I miss Dad.
快上♥床♥
Get in bed.
天都还没黑
It's not even dark.
我们走
Let's go.
你看到你的能力了吧
You see what you did?
-什么 -你驯服了它
- What? - You tamed it.
你的愤怒 你的... 所有的情绪
Your anger, your... your stuff, all of it.
它是你的 它属于你
It's yours. It belongs to you.
你可以对它做任何事
You can do whatever you want with it.
再没人像我们一样...
There's nobody else like us who...
拥有我们有的东西
who has what we have.
所以现在呢
So what now?
好吧 现在你要保持冷静
Well, now you just stay calm.
但我控制不了他
But I can control him.
我的意思是 如果我想让他
I mean, if I wanted him to come sit
和我们一起坐在桌旁 我能做到吗
at the table with us, I could do that?
那得需要多点训练
Well, that would take some training,
但是能行
but, yeah.
训练吗
Training?
像训练狗一样吗
Train him like a dog?
不 我会训练你形成...
No, like I would have to train you to develop...
怎么... 我该怎么说
Like, how...how do I put this?
就像良好的运动技巧
Like fine motor skills
学会真正控制他
to learn to really control him,
等你掌握了 你就知道
and then when you mastered that, then, you know,
让他真的消失 是很安全的
it might be safe to actually uncreate him.
消失是指...
Uncreate as in...
杀掉他吗
kill?
这怎么做到
How does that work?
他是被杀了还是就消失了
Does he just keel over or disappear?
这么说吧 当这种情况真正发生时你不会想
Let's just say you don't want to be too close to him
离他太近
when it happens.
为什么
Why?
-你能赶紧走吗 -什么鬼
- Would you just go? - What the fuck?
她是谁
Who is that?
吉莉安
Jillian.
吉尔
Hey. Jill.
吉尔
Jill.
干 他醒了
Shit, he's awake.
干
Shit!
就... 就保持冷静
Just... just stay calm.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
你得集中注意力 呼吸
You need to focus. Breathe.
没错 很好
Yeah. Yeah, that's good.
操
Oh, shit.
-你好 911吗 -萨拉 我们得赶紧跑
- Hello? 911? - Sarah, we have to run!
得走了
We got to go!
这里是911 有什么紧急情况吗 有人吗
911, what's your emergency? Hello?
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
我♥操♥ 妈的 他要杀了他们
Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck. He's gonna fucking kill them.
除非我们先赶到那儿
Not if we get there first.
我尽力控制他了 但是没用
I tried to control him. It didn't work.
你可以学着怎么做 好吗
You can learn how to do this, okay?
我会帮助你的
I'm gonna help you.
记住 这一切都不是你的错
And remember, none of this is your fault.
-不是 这他妈就是我的错 -不 不是
- Yes, it fucking actually is. - No, it's not.
记住 集中注意力 冷静
Remember, focus. Calm.
深呼吸 你能做到的 没错
Deep breaths. You can do this. Yeah.
为什么那个女人会来我家
Why the hell did she come to our house?
那个女人 她是谁
The woman? Who is she?
-相信我 你不想知道 -什么
- Trust me, you don't. - What?
这边
This way.
为什么你家地下室会出现一个小丑
Why did a clown come out of your basement
还他妈来刺我的腿
and stab me in the fucking leg?
-我没法解释 -好吧 你尽量
- I can't explain it. - Okay, well, try.
是我妻子认识的一个人
It's someone my wife knows.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
下楼
Downstairs.
好
Okay.
你妻子... 你妻子认识他
Someone your wife... Someone your wife knows?
这可不算什么解释
That's not an explanation.
我没什么好的解释 行吗
I don't have a good explanation, okay?
你唯一需要知道的就是
All you need to know is that something
有东西在追踪我们 我们得赶快摆脱它
is stalking us and we need to get out of this situation.
不是吧 好吧
Yeah, no shit. Okay.
如果你之前接了我的电♥话♥
If you would have picked up my calls,
你就会知道不要突然过来...
you would have known not to just show up...
如果我接了你发疯的讨厌的电♥话♥
If I had picked up your crazy, unwanted phone calls,
没错 我就不会被一个小丑刺伤了
then, yeah, I would have not been stabbed by a clown.
谢谢你啊 汤姆 下次我会记住的
Thanks, Tom, I'll remember that next time.
所以我想见我儿子是发疯吗
So it's crazy I want to see my son?
-他不是你儿子 -我们能别谈这个吗
- He's not your son. - Can we just stop?
这假象不会拯救你的婚姻 好吗
Appearances aren't gonna save your marriage, okay?
也许有道理 但他依然不是你的儿子
That may be true, but he's still not your son.
没错 我的婚姻不是很顺利
Yes, okay, I was unhappy in my marriage.
我和你有婚外情 现在我意识到
I had an affair with you, and I realized
我并不想失去我的婚姻 行吗
that I didn't want to lose my marriage, okay?
如果我让你误解了 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I made you believe otherwise.
不 这和你没关系
Oh, no, this isn't about you.
我这样不是因为我对你有兴趣
I'm not doing this because I'm interested in you.
我很爱我的妻子 我不会背叛她 知道吗
I love my wife. I would never cheat on her, all right?
是因为我发现你怀孕了
This is about me finding out that you were pregnant
然后一算发现是我的孩子 你却把我拒之门外 萨拉
and doing the math and then you shutting me out, Sarah.
是 好吧 我很怕如果我发现
Yes, okay, I was scared that if I found out
这是你的儿子 我就会失去我的家庭
my son was yours that I would lose my family.
所以我守住这个秘密来挽救我的婚姻
So I kept a secret to save my marriage.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表