剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
你想象和已婚女人可能发生的事情
the way you imagine it might be with a married woman.
感觉很舒服
It just felt comfortable.
她从不♥穿♥...
She never wore--
应该在治疗期间关掉手♥机♥ 对吧
Supposed to turn your phone off during therapy, right?
你继续说 你做得很好
Hey, keep going. You're doing good.
你做的真的非常好
You're doing really good.
我不知道我觉得会怎么发展
I don't know where I thought it would go.
现在...
Now...
现在她在抚养我们的儿子
Now she's raising our son.
而我不认识他
And I don't know him.
他要这样生活一辈子
He'll go his whole life
永远不知道我是谁
without knowing who I am.
我想做他的父亲
I wanna be his father.
我想教他我爸爸教我的东西
I want to teach him the things my dad taught me.
但是现在 有人会教他不同的东西
But now someone else will teach him different things.
我就是这么看你的 吉尔
I think of you that way, Jill.
我把你看作一个可以一起抚养孩子的人
I think of you as someone to be a parent with.
但是 恐怕那不是你想要的
But I'm afraid that's not what you want.
恐怕你会破坏这种愿景
I'm afraid you'll sabotage it.
你在自己周围画一个边界
You draw a border around yourself.
我担心 没有空间容纳任何其他人
I'm worried there's no room to include anyone else.
就连一个孩子也容不下
Even a child.
我很担心 在内心深处...
I'm afraid that, deep down...
你和你♥爸♥爸一样
you're like your dad.
看来我们不谋而合
I guess that makes two of us.
现在别停下来
Don't stop now.
这样很好 我们快成功了
This is good, we're almost there.
继续
Keep going.
汤姆...
Tom...
你真是一团糟
You're fucked up.
我爱你
I love you.
不 等等
No, w--wait.
等等
Wait.
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆
Tom!
很抱歉 他放弃了
I'm sorry, he gave up.
他不应该放弃的 我们都快成功了
He shouldn't have. We were really close.
你好 请问是哪位
Hello? Who is this?
吉尔... 我
Jill... I, uh...
-我得和你谈谈 -喂
- I needed to talk to you, - Hello?
吉尔 是我 爸爸
Jill, it's me. Dad.
但是电♥话♥里说不清楚
not over the phone.
我现在得见你
I need to see you right away.
吉尔 吉尔 你在听吗
Jill? Jill, are you there?
是谁
Who is it?
是我爸爸
It was my dad.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
他想干嘛
What did he want?
我不知道
I don't know.
吉莉安...
Jillian...
冷静点
Stay calm.
如果你保持冷静 他就会冷静
If you're calm, he's calm.
专注点
Focus.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆 是我 开门
Tom, it's me. Open the door.
汤姆
Tom.
在吗
Hello?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表