剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
吉尔 吉尔 看着我
Jill, Jill, look at me.
你要按我说的做
You gotta do everything I tell you to.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
孩子不是汤姆的
It's not Tom's.
不是 他只是一厢情愿
No, he just wanted it to be.
-重点是他撒谎了 -你驯服了它
- What matters is that he lied. - You tamed it.
-你的所有的情绪 -但我没法控制他
- Your stuff, all of it. - But I can control him.
这还需要多点训练
Well, that would take some training.
我知道个好地方
I know the perfect place.
汤姆 我是比尔·霍普... 吉莉安的父亲
Tom, this is Bill Hope... Jillian's father.
我有些很重要的事情要跟她说
I just have something very important to tell her
-关于她的家庭 -很好 谢谢
- about her family. - Great, thank you.
好梦
Have a good night.
爸爸吗
Dad?
你离你姐姐远点
You leave your sister alone.
住手
Stop it!
好的 我们来
All right. Here we go.
再一次 好吗
One more time, yeah?
一步一步来 不会很难的
Baby steps. Nothing too hard.
我们... 我们从简单的开始
Let's, uh... Let's start with something simple.
兔子
A rabbit.
一只可爱的小兔子
Just a cute little bunny rabbit.
大家都喜欢小兔子 对吗
Everybody likes bunnies, right?
这很简单
That's an easy one.
现在...
Now...
记住 脑子里想它的样子
Remember, picture it in your mind.
加上点感觉
Attach a feeling.
舒适
Comfort.
感激
Gratitude.
爱
Love.
想象它的各个部位
Imagine all of its parts.
想象它的... 它的胡须
Imagine its... its whiskers;
它的眼睛 耳朵 鼻子
its eyes, its ears, nose.
有些东西感觉不太一样了
Something feels different.
的确不一样了
Something is different.
你昨天失去了自己的一部分
You lost part of yourself yesterday,
对吧
right?
我记得当我失去第一个创造物
I remember when I lost my first creation.
情形非常紧张激烈
It was fucking intense.
我在这儿创造出了他 你知道...
I made him here, you know...
在这个房♥子... 第一次
this house... the first time.
我曾经无数次刻画他的样子
after drawing him a million times.
我以前喜欢用蜡笔画画
Oh, I used to love to draw with my crayons.
我的第一个创造物 大高个 他...
My first creation, Tall Boy, he did some...
在我学会控制他之前 做过一些不太好的事
not so great things before I learned how to control him.
但经过练习 你不仅可以学会怎么
But with practice, you can learn not only
控制他们 还能... 甚至还能操控他们
to control them, but to... to operate them, even.
-什么意思 -他能变成
- What do you mean? - Well, he can become
有点像是你的傀儡
sort of like your, uh, puppet.
这种特别的事只有你会做
It's... it's a special thing that only you can do.
你和我
You and me.
这很酷 很爽
It's cool. It's awesome!
你知道吗
You know?
你可以去享受它
You're allowed to enjoy it.
这是超能力 对吧
It's a superpower, right?
你只要做个小兔子
You're just making a bunny rabbit.
好的
Okay.
就是它 你可以的
This is the one. You got this.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
开始
Begin.
很好 非常好
Yeah, that's good. That's great.
真的很好
Really good. Really good.
想象它各个部分 它的眼睛
Picture all its parts. Its eyes.
想象它的耳朵 胡须
Picture its ears, its whiskers.
这就对了 加油
There you go, come on.
快了 快了
Almost, almost.
肢体接触有用 准备好了吗
Physical contact helps. You ready?
一 二 三 来吧
One, two, three. Here we go.
这是你的杰作
That was all you.
我就知道你可以
I knew you could.
继续
Go on.
快 看看这只兔子
Come on, let's see that rabbit.
别逃走
Don't run away.
别逃走
Don't run away.
好吧 不是每次都能成功的
Well, they can't all be winners.
就像你的狗 你懂的
Like your dog, you know.
我尝试了好几次才把它做好
It took me a bunch of tries to get that one right.
我的狗
My dog?
你做出了我的狗吗
You made my dog?
你搬进来了 我就想
You were moving in, and I thought
送你一个小礼物
I'd send you a little present.
我还以为我把手♥机♥忘在了手包里
I thought I left my phone in my purse.
操
Shit.
坏了
It's dead.
我从来没弄坏过手♥机♥
I've never broken a phone before in my life.
好吧 如果你现在最大的问题
Well, if only a cracked screen
只是碎掉的屏幕就好了
were your biggest problem right now.
是吧
Right?
-我觉得我要透个气 -当然
- I think I need some air. - Yeah.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你好 我是吉尔 给我留言吧
Hey, this is Jill. Leave a message.
是我
it's me.
我不知道你在哪儿
I don't know where you are.
或者你是不是和...
Or if you're with...
他在一起
him.
我不知道 吉尔
I just don't know, Jill.
回家吧
Please come home.
没错
Yes. Yes.
我现在很需要你
I need you right now.
你也想她了吧
You miss her, too.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
你想去伊恩的家 是吗
You want to go into Ian's house, huh?
好吧
Okay.
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩
Ian?
早餐好了
Breakfast is ready.
吉尔
Hey, Jill?
吉尔
Hey, Jill?
好香啊
Smells delicious.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我有个问题
I have a question.
你说你做出了那条狗
You said you made the dog.
为什么你要把狗做成那样
Why did you choose that particular dog?
好吧 我... 我不知道
Well, you know, I...I don't know.
只是
It's just,
真的很有趣
it's just so funny,
我有个动物玩偶跟它长得一模一样
I had a stuffed animal that looked just like that
在我很小的时候
when I was really little.
好奇怪
Weird.
你妈妈是什么样的人
What was your mom like?
我妈妈吗
My mom?
为什么问这个
Why?
只是...
Just...
很想知道更多关于你的事
curious to know more about you.
她去世了
She passed away.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
今年早些时候
Earlier this year.
她很
She was,
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表