剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
彻底的感情危机之中
perfect storm right now, relationship-wise.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我对她隐藏了一个很大很大的秘密
I kept a really, really huge secret from her,
而我想弥补这件事
and I want to make it right.
好了 问题来了
Okay, here's the thing.
爱情是什么
What is love?
真爱
Real love.
是两个人说
It's two people saying,
"我在这里
"Here I am.
毫无保留"
Vulnerable."
而我们对爱人有什么要求呢
And what do we ask of our lovers?
珍爱我们
Cherish us.
保护我们
Protect us.
"这是我的软肋
"Here is my soft underbelly.
你会伤害我吗
Are you gonna hurt me?
你会把我开膛破肚 碎尸万段吗
You gonna cut me open, spill my guts?
或者...
Or...
你也会向我展示你的软肋
are you going to show me your soft underbelly?"
好 但等等
Okay, but wait.
说一下之前的 因为这很重要
Going back, because this is important,
脆饼·杰克不是幻觉
this Pretzel Jack thing is not an illusion.
-是... -我们 嗯...
- It's... - We, um...
你我都同意有这么个人
You and I both agree that there's someone out there
想要伤害我们 或者至少想伤害我
who wants to hurt us-or at least hurt me--
而且那个人把自己打扮成
and that person has made himself up
脆饼·杰克的样子...
to look like Pretzel Jack...
不 不 他不是把自己打扮成...
No, no, he hasn't made himself up to look...
是别的东西 这就是为什么我儿时看见的东西
it's something else, which is why what I saw
-和现在是有关系的 -宝贝 我们都同意
- as a kid is relevant now. - Babe, we both agree
现在我们不安全 对吧
that it's not safe for us, okay?
-我们能同意这一点吗 -是 但...
- Can we just stay there? - Right, but...
这事之后我们不回房♥子了
We're not going back to the house after this.
-我们去订个宾馆 -可以 没问题
- We're gonna go get a hotel. - Yeah, okay, that's fine,
但你得先听我说 这都是有关联的
but you have to listen to what I'm saying, it's related.
让我们先避开这个问题
Let's throw away this question
现在就不要去想你小时候看到的东西
of what you saw as a kid, just for right now.
为什么你们俩都表现得像我还是个小孩
Why are you both acting like I am a kid?
你说的这一点很有意思
Funny you say that.
你觉得你是以小孩的方式被对待
Funny that's how you perceive you're being treated.
谁会有想象的朋友呢
Who has imaginary friends?
小孩
Kids.
小孩
Kids.
这对我一点好处没有
This is not good for me.
对我们俩都没好处
This is not good for any of us.
是维修人员
It's maintenance guys.
汤姆 我没疯好吗 我没有疯
Tom, I'm not crazy, okay? I'm not crazy.
别 别 别 不要
No, no, no, don't.
我只是想出去
I--I'm just going to tell
告诉外面发出噪音的人
whoever it is making that noise out there
把声音放低点
to keep it down.
是脆饼·杰克
It's Pretzel Jack.
吉莉安...
Jillian...
我要给你证明一下不是他
I'm going to prove to you that it isn't.
如果我打开了门 然后不是脆饼·杰克
If I open this door and it's not Pretzel Jack,
能让你放心吗
will that reassure you?
别 别 离他远点
No, no, stay away from him.
不要 不要
No, no, no.
你得离开这里 先生
You need to leave, sir.
你想让我报♥警♥吗
Do you want me to call the police?
转头...
Turn around...
给我爬出那个窗户
and crawl right back out that window
你怎么进来的...
just the way...
就怎么出去
you came.
上来
Come on!
快走
Go, go, go, go!
快开
Drive.
-我们应该报♥警♥ -相信我
-We should call the cops. - Trust me.
-进来 -吉尔 走吧
- Come inside. - Jill, let's go.
你让他成真了
You made him real.
什么
What?
你很特别
You're special.
-你有特别的情况 -吉尔
- You have a condition. - Jill.
我知道是因为我也有
I know because I have it, too.
我和你一样
I'm just like you.
拿着
Here you go.
这是你的
For you.
好吧
Okay.
首先 我们没有太多时间
So, first off, we don't have a lot of time,
所以不要抵触我要告诉你们的
so be open to what I'm telling you,
哪怕听上去很疯狂
crazy as it sounds.
因为你抵触它越久
Because the longer that you resist,
你身边所有人就会越危险
the more danger everyone around you is in,
尤其是他
especially him.
而且不管你做什么 要保持冷静
And whatever you do, stay calm,
因为你的痛苦就像
'cause your distress is like
召唤蝙蝠侠的信♥号♥♥灯 好吗
the fucking Bat signal, okay?
他就在外面 一有你的信♥号♥♥就会过来
He's out there, and he'll come when you call him,
不管你是有意或者无意
whether you mean to or not.
好吧
Okay.
你跟他说了些什么
What did you tell him?
每个人都有...
Everybody has...
他们自己的情感问题 对吧
their own emotional stuff, right?
焦虑啊 烦恼啊 恐惧啊
You know, anxiety issues, hang-ups, fears.
但对于你和我来说 那个问题
But for you and I, that stuff...
会变成真的
can become real.
脆饼·杰克就是我的那个问题
Pretzel Jack is my stuff?
对 没错
Right, exactly.
每个人都有自己的秘密之门 对吧
I mean, everybody has secret doors, right?
但你和我可以真的打开它们
But you and I can open ours.
现在 我不知道
Now, I don't know what issues
你有什么心理问题要应对 但如果让我猜猜
you might be dealing with, but, uh, if I was to guess,
我会说脆饼·杰克
I would say that Pretzel Jack
是你的某种情感防御系统
is something like your emotional defense system.
这 这怎么可能
How? How is that possible?
我不知道 但我猜
I don't know, but I'm guessing
汤姆昨晚惊动了它 是吗
Tom triggered it last night, right?
不管怎样 它应该不是你的第一个创造品
Anyway, it's probably not the first thing you've manifested.
对我来说 很早就开始了
For me, it started young.
我是说 我们小时候创造的东西 他们
I mean, these things we make as kids, they're--
他们就像是老旧的玩具 对吗
they're like old toys, right?
可能有些奇怪 有点陈旧
You know, may be weird and beat up,
但它们很让人舒心
but they're comforting.
吉尔
Jill.
到底哪个说法更有可能
What's more likely, here?
是有个疯子在我们的地下室
That there was a maniac in our basement
看到了你小时候的画 还是说你和我们这位邻居
who saw your drawings, or that you and our neighbor
能靠意念创造事物
can mentally manifest your feelings?
我十二岁的时候
When I was 12,
我去了国家科学博物馆
I went to the National Science Museum.
看到了一个罐子里面有个... 脑瘤什么的在里面
I saw a jar there with a sort of a... brain tumor in it.
然后我就想到 这种肿瘤
And it occurred to me, this tumor
恰恰就像我们的问题
is exactly like what we have.
只是我们的肿瘤不会杀了我们
Only our tumor isn't going to kill us,
而且它不在脑袋里
and it isn't inside the skull.
而是在外面 只是
It's on the outside just--
只是在四处游荡
just walking around.
你的"肿瘤"
Your tumor.
-对 我就是那么叫它 -所以 怎样
- Yeah, that's what I call it. - So, what?
这难道是某种巧合
This is just, um, some coincidence
你恰好就是我们的邻居吗
that you happen to be our neighbor?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表