剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
**The best things in life are free*
*真爱无价
**But you can give them to the birds and bees*
*但你可以去爱虫鸟鱼花
**I need money*
*我需要钱
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**Your love give me*
*你把爱给了我
**such a thrill*
*我受宠若惊
否则必死无疑
先敲门再进
被四名老年男性盗窃价值两亿英镑财产
地下安全储蓄机构哈顿花♥园♥安全储蓄公♥司♥
**I said the joker is a wanted man*
*我说小丑是个通缉犯
**He makes his way all across the land*
*他在大地上横行无忌
**See him sifting through the sand*
*看他穿越莽莽沙地
**So I'll tell you all the story*
*那我来告诉你
**About the joker and the thief of the night*
*那一夜小丑和小偷的故事
**He's always laughing in the midst of power*
*他总在呼风唤雨时狂笑
**Always living in the final hour*
*总是活到最后一刻
**There is always sweet in sour*
*酸中总有甜
**I'm gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John*
*我要向玛丽阿姨告约翰叔叔的状
**He claims he has the misery but he has a lot of fun*
*他说自己生活悲惨 但其实逍遥快乐
**Oh baby, yes baby*
*喔 宝贝 是啊 宝贝
**Ooh baby, havin' me some fun tonight, yeah*
*宝贝 今夜陪我欢乐 耶
**Well, long tall Sally, she's built for speed*
*高挑的莎莉 让人难以自拔
**She got everything that Uncle John need*
*她是约翰叔叔的梦中情人
**Oh baby, yes baby*
*喔 宝贝 是啊 宝贝
**Ooh baby, havin' me some fun tonight, yeah*
*宝贝 今夜陪我欢乐 耶
**Well I saw Uncle John with bald-head Sally*
*我看到约翰叔叔和光头莎莉在一起
**He saw Aunt Mary comin' and he ducked back in the alley*
*他看到玛丽阿姨过来 就躲进了巷子里
**Oh baby, yes baby*
*喔 宝贝 是啊 宝贝
**Ooh baby havin' me some fun tonight yeah*
*宝贝 今夜陪我欢乐 耶
**Well long tall Sally she's built for speed*
*高挑的莎莉 让人难以自拔
**She got everything that Uncle John needs*
*她是约翰叔叔的梦中情人
**Oh baby yes baby*
*喔 宝贝 是啊 宝贝
1948年面对比赛劣势时的名句
板球运动员克里夫·布莱德温
**Lookin' back on the track for a little green bag*
*沿着来时的路我在找一个小绿袋
**Got to find just the kind or I'm losin my mind*
*必须找到同款 否则我会疯
**Out of sight in the night out of sight in the day*
*晚上找不到 白天也找不到
**for me to give up*
*我该放弃了
**I feel it's time*
*是时候放弃了
**Got a picture of you beside me*
*想象着你坐在我身边
**Got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup*
*咖啡杯上依旧残留着你的唇印
**Got a fist of pure emotion*
*那份纯粹的感情
**Got a head of*
*满脑子都是
**I should have known better. To see what I could see.*
*本该都知道 本该更透彻
**My black shroud holding down my feelings.*
*情绪被黑布掩遮
**A pillar for my enemies.*
*这是敌人的胜歌♥
**I should have wrote a letter.*
*本该写封信
**And grieve what I happen to grieve.*
*悼念我遇到的悲伤
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**Give me the strenth to carry on*
*给我力量让我坚强
**Give me the strenth to carry on*
*给我力量让我坚强
**Cos everything I got is just about gone*
*因为我拥有的一切都已不见
All right, Vinnie. You understand what I've done?
好了 小文 你明白我怎么做的吗
How I've placed them.
我是怎么放上去的
Tell me what's next.
告诉我接下来怎么办
You attach the wires to the batch terminal,
把电线连到电池那端
which ignites the nitro-glycerine.
就可以引燃炸♥药♥
Good lad.
好孩子
But before that, what do you do?
但在那之前 要做什么
Stand well back.
站远点
Five, four, three, two, one.
五 四 三 二 一
Vinnie! What?
小文 怎么了
Vin!
小文
Fucking... What's going on? What?
操 出什么事了 怎么了
It's Big Sandy. What?
是珊迪大姐 怎么了
What, love? What about it?
怎么了 亲爱的 她怎么了
She's gone.
她走了
One sec. One sec.
等一下 等等
Where's she gone? She's gone, Vin.
她去哪了 她走了 小文
Gone where? She's dead.
走去哪啊 她死了
She's dead, Vin.
她死了 小文
Come here.
过来抱抱
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
没关系的
Ooh, er...
哦 呃
It's morning glory. Doesn't mean anything. All right?
晨勃而已 我没那个意思 抱歉
Sit. You have a sit down. I'm gonna make a brew.
坐吧 你先坐 我给你倒杯茶
We'll all help with the funeral, all right? Flowers, speeches.
我们都要帮忙办葬礼 准备花和演讲
Yeah, but who's gonna pay for it?
可以 但谁出钱
Sandy didn't have any savings.
珊迪可没有什么积蓄
What about your boss?
你老板呢
That fucking wanker?
那个大傻♥逼♥
He's tighter than a crab's arse.
他就是个一毛不拔的铁公鸡
Glen Glenson, google "Slippery fuck-wit"
格伦·格伦森 上网搜"傻♥逼♥老油条"
and there's a photo of Glen.
就会出来一张格伦的照片
Get the fat fuck moved.
快把这个死肥婆搬走
We have punters coming in an hour.
一小时后就要接客了
Big Sandy was the Madame of the Rat And Cutter,
珊迪大姐是"虐鼠窟"的妈妈桑
the local strip club cum brothel.
那是家本地脱衣舞俱乐部兼妓院
She was big in every respect.
她在各个方面都很大
She loved life,
她爱生活
and life loved her.
生活也爱她
He's got money, thousands.
他有钱 很有钱
We know he has. We earn it
我们知道他有钱 因为是我们挣的
Can't you get your hands on it?
你不能拿到那些钱吗
He keeps it in a massive safe in his office.
他把钱放在办公室的一个大保险柜里
He has me in there once a month to suck his balls.
他每个月叫我进去给他吸一次蛋
Bloody hell. But where's his office? Basement.
我♥操♥ 那他办公室在哪 地下室
It's like Fort Knox in there Vin, bolted doors, CCTV.
那里戒备森严 大门紧锁 实时监控
Do any of you have the keys?
你们谁有钥匙吗
Does he ever leave it open?
他有没有过忘记锁门
Shit.
操
We have to do something. She deserves a good send-off.
我们得做点什么 她应得一场体面的送别
The fuck you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Mo. The bell, once, that's all it takes, not ping, ping, ping.
兄弟 按一次铃就行了 不要叮叮叮地按
How could you expect me to get out here?
你怎么还敢把我叫出来
Ping, ping, all day long. And you, you twat!
一天到晚叮叮叮的 还有你这个傻♥逼♥
You gave me a bum steer on that horse!
你♥他♥妈♥骗我说那匹马能赢
800 I put on Martika's Kitchen. It came fucking sixth.
我押了800注给"玛蒂卡厨房♥" 结果它第六
Hang on. We all lost money that day.
别急呀 那天我们都输钱了
I never said it was a sure thing.
我从没说过百分百肯定
You said, "Sure thing."
你说了 "百分百肯定"
Those were your exact words. "Sure thing!"
是你的原话 "百分百肯定"
Now you call me here, ping, ping, fucking pinging?
现在你把我叫出来 还叮叮叮 叮你妈♥逼♥
What do you want?
你想干什么
It's Big Sandy, man. What about her?
是珊迪大姐 她怎么了
She just died, dude. For...
她刚刚死了 他妈的
Not another one!
怎么又死一个
I'm knee-deep. You wanna see it back there.
我都忙死了 你去后面看看
I got three heroin addicts.
有三个吸毒死的
Someone set themselves on fire,
有几个自焚死的
and an old woman's died of a stroke!
还有个中风死的老女人
How am I gonna lift her? I'm on me own today!
我要怎么抬她 今天就我一个人在
Gary, I'm sorry, man. It's just...
加里 抱歉 只是
I kind of need it doing on tick, dude.
我可能得赊账了
Tick?
赊账
Does this look like a charity?
我这像慈善机构吗
No. Does the sign say,
不像 我那个牌子上
"Abracadabra. Registered fucking charity!"?
写着"什么这个那个 注册慈善机构"吗
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表