剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
She once said to me, "Kath, I don't have a bucket list,"
她曾对我说 "凯丝 我没有遗愿清单"
"I have a suck-it list."
"我有操蛋清单"
"Smoke-it list, drink-it list, snort-it list."
"抽烟清单 酗酒清单 吸毒清单"
Thanks for this, Vin.
小文 谢谢你做的一切
Hm. I'd say, "Any time," But it's been a bloody nightmare.
我本该说"随时效劳" 但那真♥他♥妈♥是场噩梦
What did Glen do when he found out?
格伦发现后做了什么
Lost his mind. Literally,
疯掉了 真的
he was beating on the floor with his fists.
他用拳头疯狂捶地
Haven't seen him since.
之后就没见过他了
Turns out he owed serious money to serious people.
原来他欠好多人账 都是惹不起的人
Like who?
比如
The Pentachi brothers,
品长崎兄弟
Saul Channing, Cal Vosso,
索尔·钱宁 卡尔·沃索
and some other guy. Terrance someone.
还有其他人 泰伦斯什么的
McCann? Yeah, do you know him?
麦卡恩 对 你认识他吗
We've stolen the money that belongs to Terrence McCann?
我们偷了泰伦斯·麦卡恩的钱吗
It's not our problem, is it? It's Glen's.
这不关我们的事吧 是格伦的事
As long as no-one ever finds out it was us.
只要没人发现是我们偷的
And how is anyone ever gonna find that out?
又怎么会有人会发现呢
Yeah.
说的是
We'll be fine.
我们不会有事
Shit!
操
I'm Joe Blane Junior. I'm fighting Ashley Dennings.
我是小乔布·莱恩 我要挑战阿什利·丹尼斯
We do our talking the way we've always done. With these.
我们用老方法说话 用拳头
He's a fucking tough lad.
他他妈可是个狠人
I'm a Dennings. We don't lose fights.
我是丹尼斯家的人 我们不打败仗
Think of the money we've got riding on it.
想想我们靠它赚了多少钱
You are gonna get killed.
你会送命的
I mean it's absolutely ridiculous. Pull out.
这也太扯淡了 退出吧
I can't pull out.
我不能退出
We could be like, you know, therapy for each other.
我们可以互相治疗
I've gotta have a bare-knuckle
周二我要赤手空拳
fight with a brutal traveller on Tuesday,
和一个残暴的旅行者打比赛
so can we do it after that?
我们能在那之后治疗吗
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表