剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
We don't sell geese. We sell rabbits
我们不卖♥♥鹅 我们卖♥♥兔子
and we sell hamsters and... Grab him.
小仓鼠什么的 抓住他
Hey, Curly-Sue, getting up in my grill. No, Liam!
小卷毛 可别为难我 哦是利亚姆
Don't flick my badge.
别弹我的名牌
Don't flick my badge. I'll flick your badge again, mate.
别弹我的名牌 我就弹 老兄
Don't flick my badge. I'll flick your badge all day.
别弹我的名牌 我还能弹一整天呢
He's going for it.
他来真的了
What about Tommo?
托莫怎么办
Never mind him. He's having a great time.
别管了 他玩儿得可开心
Come on.
算了
Can I at least have a credit note?
怎么着也给我个退货凭证吧
Right, as fast as you can. I'll ring if anyone arrives back.
尽快 有人来了 我就打电♥话♥
Just need a little push.
推一下就开了
Code. Er, zerotwotwosix.
密♥码♥ 0226
Asia's longest-living fish:
亚洲最长寿的鱼
Koi Hanako.
鲤鱼花子
It's got this amazing Just get the fish.
它惊人的 别废话 抓鱼
Wow.
天呐
This is...
简直了
Oh, man, look at how perfect they are.
它们太完美了
Oh, he's done such a good job.
他弄得可真不错
This is the work of a true fish-lover, this.
出自真正的爱鱼人士之手
I've got to be honest, I'm not sure I can take 'em.
说实话 我觉得我没法带走它们
You what?
什么
It's not right.
这样做不对
I mean, look at them, the beauty that he's created.
看看这些鱼 看看他创造的美
He comes in here
只要他来到这里
and he's happy.
他就是快乐的
He's truly happy.
是真正的快乐
Give me the chuffin' bucket!
把那该死的桶给我
Mm. No, no, no.
不行 不行
Go back inside.
快回去
Perfect. Oh, man, these are such beautiful fish.
完美 这些鱼太漂亮了
You googled it, dick-head, it's illegal.
你查过的 傻♥逼♥ 操鱼犯法
Yeah? How long you gonna be?
怎么了 你们还要多久
Got a nosy neighbour who's in the gate.
有个多管闲事的邻居在门口
How long we gonna be? Two minutes.
我们还要多久 两分钟
Two minutes. Shit.
两分钟 妈的
I'll have to head him off.
我得拦着他
Excuse me, excuse me. Sorry to bother you.
不好意思 打扰一下
It's all right. I'm sorry to bother you.
没事的 打扰您一下
I'm just looking for Mount View Crescent.
我在找山景街区
Mount View Crescent?
山景街区
Never heard of it. Sorry.
没听说过 对不起
I'm tryin' to find my nan's house.
我在找我奶奶家
Bloody sat's brought me down the wrong way.
导航给我带错了路
You don't know where it is? Never heard of it.
你不知道在哪吗 从没听说过
What is it?
你怎么了
Are you OK? Where's the pain?
你还好吗 哪里疼
It's just down my side there. Is it a sharp pain?
侧边下面疼 是刺痛吗
It is a sharp pain, yeah. It's, I don't know, a twisted bowel.
是刺痛 我不知道 肠子拧着劲儿疼
Oh. Yes, it's how my dad went. Can I do anything for you?
我爸就是这么死的 我能帮什么忙
Whoa! You're gonna have to ring an ambulance.
帮我叫辆救护车
You're gonna have to ring an ambulance. Right now. An ambulance?
你得赶紧叫辆救护车 救护车
L-L-Look, erm, yes, yes. I will, yes.
你 好 好 我这就去
Stay there. Thanks, man. Thank you.
别动 谢谢你
Shit.
操
Ash, come on. Get a shift on, mate.
阿什快点 赶紧拿上来
Oi! You chaps!
你们这些家伙
I'm calling the police!
我报♥警♥了
Maureen! Maureen! Intruders!
莫林 莫林 有强盗
Stay indoors and call the authorities!
别出来 报♥警♥
They could be armed. Don't come out here, whatever you do!
他们可能有武器 发生什么都别出来
Liar! Maureen, it's thieves.
骗子 莫林 是小偷
Dial 999.
快报♥警♥
Vinnie, slow down, man. There's water splashing everywhere.
小文 开慢点 水洒得到处都是
You're gonna have one flopping out.
鱼都要跳出来了
How am I gonna get away at this speed?
我慢慢开怎么跑得掉
I'm really sorry, fishes. Please don't die, yeah?
对不起 鱼儿们 求求你们不要死
Any chance of stopping for chips on the way home, Vin?
回家路上能停一下买♥♥个薯片吗 小文
So what if I said I wanted a grand a fish?
我要是一条要一千呢
I'd laugh in your face. You can piss off.
我会当面嘲笑你 你可拉倒吧
I saw the gleam in your eye. You want these bloody swimmers.
我看到你眼睛放光了 你想要这些鱼
Especially, that big fella there.
尤其是那只大的
Look, these three, they're not worth much, common as chip paper.
这三条根本不值钱 跟草纸一样普通
Now, these two, nice fish, unusual, but...
这两条不错 不同寻常
These four: her, her, her,
这四条 她 她 她
and especially her,
尤其是她
they're the sweethearts.
她们是绝世珍宝
Give you two grand for the lot.
两千打包买♥♥了
Eight. Three.
八千 三千
Seven. Four. Six.
七千 四千 六千
May God strike me dead. I swear to God I won't take a penny less.
老天爷劈死我吧 我一分钱也不会再降了
Five.
五千
Done.
成交
So, er, what days are you open down here?
你们这地牢什么时候开啊
Paid to kill 'em. Paid to bloody sell 'em.
杀鱼赚了钱 卖♥♥鱼又他妈赚了钱
That's double-bubble. I'm a bloody genius.
一箭双雕 我真是个天才
Fish genius is what I am.
我就是个鱼天才
Change your tuna.
改了你的主意
You're giving me a haddock.
你真让我头疼
Oh, Christ. Haddock. It's bloody awful.
真能闹 头疼 太秀了
As good as his tuna one. Bloody terrible, Kath.
和"主意"那个一样好 太秀了吧 凯丝
Listen, you need to smash that poker tournament tomorrow.
听着 你明天要在扑克比赛中狂赢
You do that, we'll be bloody rolling in it.
你赢了 我们才会有大笔的钱
We'll pay McCann what we owe him.
我们会还麦卡恩的钱
We might even have a bit of money left over.
或许我们还能剩点钱
What's up with you? Hardwicke! Russell Hardwicke!
你怎么了 哈德威克 罗素·哈德威克
Stop banging on stuff. Come here.
别捶桌子 过来
Fuckin' hell's teeth. Come here.
真♥他♥妈♥服了 过来
I've worked hard for it and I was earning money.
我一直在努力工作赚钱
All right. Now listen. Listen to me.
好 听着 听我说
Calm down a bit. What's going on?
冷静一点 怎么了
He kicked me up the arse, he stole all my money,
他踢我屁♥股♥ 偷了我所有的钱
he called me a peasant. All right, listen.
还叫我乡巴佬 好了 听着
Listen to me. Just tell me what happened.
听我说 告诉我发生了什么
I was s-selling the golf balls I recovered.
我在卖♥♥我收回的高尔夫球
And everything w-was going well.
本来一切很顺利
And then he turns up, the orange prick.
然后他出现了 那个黄脸傻♥逼♥
They're mine.
它们都是我的
My pond. My balls.
我的池塘 我的高尔夫球
I found them. Get off my golf course now.
是我找到的 滚出我的高尔夫球场
No, that's mine.
不 那是我的
You fat, fucking peasant.
你个死胖子 该死的乡巴佬
Mate, all right, come on. Give me a love.
兄弟 好了 来抱抱
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right.
没事了 没事了 没事了
I wanted to earn money to help with McCann. And you did.
我想赚钱帮还麦卡恩的钱 你做到了
You did earn money to help with McCann.
你确实赚钱帮还了麦卡恩的钱
Listen to me. Listen to me. He's a knobhead and we're gonna sort him out.
听我说 听我说 他是个傻♥逼♥ 我们会教训他的
But we can't do that tonight. Do you know why?
但今晚不行 你知道为什么吗
Cos we're celebrating. I'm gonna get you a beer.
因为我们在庆祝 我给你拿瓶啤酒
I'm gonna get you a kebab later on a big kebab.
然后给你买♥♥羊肉串 大串的那种
You're not even supposed to have them.
虽然你不该吃羊肉串
Cardi, get a bloody round in. Come here. Stick that in your gob.
卡尔迪 来一起喝一杯 喝酒啊
Yeah. Today is a good day.
今天是个好日子
Come on now. Who's Charlie?
来吧 不喝是傻瓜
There they are, them are the buggers.
就是他们 就是这群混♥蛋♥
Tommo. Got you, you fucker.
托莫 逮到你了 你个混♥蛋♥
Right, I am off on this poker trip.
好了 我要去打扑克了
When are you back? Tomorrow morning.
你什么时候回来 明天早上
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表