剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
Kath, love. You all right, Vin?
凯丝 亲爱的 你还好吗 小文
Yeah, all right, love.
我没事 亲爱的
I just wonder, can I borrow Dildo for a couple of hours?
我想知道 我能借走这蠢货几小时吗
Why do you need him?
为什么你需要他
Because I've just lost two idiots
因为我联♥系♥不上派去偷
I sent to steal a Shetland pony.
设得兰矮种马的俩白♥痴♥
Well, as long as it's something important.
只要是重要的事就行
You got your car?
你开车来的吗
Yep. Oh, you're an angel, dude.
当然 哥们 你可真是个天使
If you'll help me fit a sex swing in my dungeon.
条件是你帮我在地牢里装性♥爱♥秋千
Every fucker wants something!
怎么每个混♥蛋♥都得提点条件
Often, the same products are available throughout the world.
通常 世界各地都有相同产品
So, if part of the reason for travel
因此 如果旅行的部分原因
is to explore the unique and different,
是为了探索独到之处
well, then the sameness factor
那么同一性因素
is a major tourism challenge.
便是旅游业面临的主要挑战
In a globalised marketplace...
在全球化的市场中
It's just a drink. Got a boyfriend.
就喝一杯 我有男朋友
One drink. Got a son as well.
就喝一杯嘛 也有儿子
A son? Yep.
儿子 对
You don't look old enough. Smooth.
你看起来年龄不大啊 油嘴滑舌
No, seriously, you don't.
不是 说真的 你真的很年轻
How old?
儿子多大了
Five, wasn't planned.
五岁 纯属意外
But he's the best mistake I ever made.
但他是我犯过最美好的错误
Right.
好吧
Put you off, does it? No.
没兴趣了 是吧 没有
Well, it should.
好吧 不应该啊
Every decision I make has got one purpose,
我做的每个决定都只有一个目的
and that's to give him a better life.
就是给他个更好的生活
And your boyfriend, does he fit into that?
你男朋友呢 他也这么想吗
Dylan?
迪伦吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
This school, is this the one that Ash's fella taught at?
这不就是阿什的哥们教书的学校吗
Yeah. Poor bastard. Cranial trauma.
对 可怜的家伙 颅脑损伤
Reckon he'll never teach again.
估计再也不能教书了
Yeah, fucking animals this family.
对啊 那家人真♥他♥妈♥畜生
I mean, come on.
我是说 拜托
Who gives a shit where anyone sticks their dick any more?
这年头谁还在乎别人屌♥往哪插
Know what I mean? Mm.
懂我意思吗 嗯
I have businessmen, barristers,
来我这的有商人
brigadiers come to my place.
律师和陆军准将
Some want spanking,
有人想被打屁♥股♥
some want taking up the shitter,
有人想在厕所里干
I had a lovely fellow
有个有意思的家伙
who wanted me to lick some custard off his nuts.
还想让我舔光他蛋蛋上的奶油
Fair do's. No? Point being,
你情我愿 不是吗 重点是
we're mammals.
我们是哺乳动物
Yeah. Creatures with urges.
对 是有欲望的生物
Whether it's assholes, fannies, or, you know,
管它是屁♥眼♥ 阴♥道♥ 还是
some granny's gummy cakehole.
某个老奶奶黏糊的嘴
Ugh! Dicks are gonna go
呕 屌♥就是要插♥进♥
in soft warm holes. End of.
柔软温暖的洞里 就这样
You're an ambassador for a more tolerant society, Tom.
你真是更宽容社会的代表啊 小托
Christ almighty. Do a left here, will you? Right, yeah.
天呐 这边左转吧 好
Oh, bollocks.
真该死
They haven't even took it.
他们还没把它偷走
Maybe they found one somewhere else.
或许他们在别处找到了一匹
Like where? The cereal aisle at Aldi? Christ.
哪啊 阿尔迪超♥市♥的麦片货架吗 天哪
Erm, all right. Sod it.
算了 去他妈的
Wait a minute, Vin. Vin, you're not being rational. Vin!
等一下 小文 别冲动 小文
How are you gonna get it back to Jim's?
你要怎么把它送到吉姆那
Back seat. You can walk.
放后座上 你走路吧
No, I'm picking up Tyler.
不行 我要去接泰勒
Fucking hell. Come on, you silly sod.
他妈的 别那样 你个傻♥逼♥
Don't fucking frighten it.
别他妈吓着它
Come on, then. What?
跟我来 什么
Oi! Fucking hell! Jesus!
嘿 他妈的 天哪
Jesus! Vinnie!
天哪 小文
Are you trying to kill us? Vinnie! Vinnie!
你想害死我们吗 小文 小文
No, no, no. Hey, what the hell are you...
别跑别跑 你♥他♥妈♥的
Vinnie!
小文
Hey, Vin, you can leave the fucking horse.
小文 别他妈管那匹马了
He's not fucking about!
他他妈不好惹啊
Vin! Leave it!
小文 别管它了
Fuck! What is he doing?
操 他在干什么呢
Fuck me!
我♥操♥
Oh, hey. Now we're living.
总算活下来了
Nearly killed us!
他差点打死我们
He was aiming to miss. You fucking prick!
他故意没射中 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, don't be grumpy. Dylan, Dyl.
别生气嘛 迪伦 小迪
Dylan! Don't be cross.
迪伦 别生气
Sex swing.
别忘了装性♥爱♥秋千
All right.
好
Come on, come on, fuck's sake.
快接 快接啊 他妈的
You seeing anyone? Me? Christ, no.
你有和谁约会吗 我 老天 没有
You know what I'm like.
你知道我是什么样的人
Can't inflict this on anyone.
不能强迫人家接受我
They're hardly queueing up for a bipolar thief
她们不可能排着队和住在林子里
that lives in the woods.
有躁郁症的贼约会
Do you want me to sort you out a paid-for?
想让我给你找个小姐吗
So you can empty your sack?
释放一下精力
That's a lovely offer, Tom. But I've no libido.
提议不错 小托 但我没性趣
How's business?
你生意怎么样
Oh, booming, yeah. Is it?
飞速发展 是吗
They're all getting into that space stocking now.
他们现在进了地牢都赖着不走
What, to take up the carpet?
怎么了 为了占地方
No. Tyler Croft. Yeah. Croft.
不 是泰勒·克罗夫特 对 克罗夫特
Sorry, yeah, the reception is bad.
抱歉 对 信♥号♥♥不好
You know, I'm in the hills, erm...
我在山里
Croft!
克罗夫特
Yeah, I'm collecting him,
对 我要去接他
but I'm running late.
但我会晚点过去
Can you tell his teacher I'll be there as... Fuck!
你能告诉他的老师我会尽快 操
Fuck down straight to the school.
快他妈直接去学校
Chill out, Anakin Skywalker.
冷静 天行者阿纳金[《星球大战》主角]
He's five. They're not gonna toss him out on his own.
他才五岁 老师又不会把他一个人扔外面
No. They'll ring Erin.
是不会 他们会给艾琳打电♥话♥
Then she'll know I've done the thing
然后她就会知道我做了
she told me not to do.
她不让我做的事
She told you not to look for two morons
她跟你说不要去找偷矮种马
who got lost stealing a Shetland pony!
却把自己弄丢的俩傻子
She must really know you, Dylan.
那她真的很懂你 迪伦
Just go faster.
开快点就行了
Why do I listen to you every time?
我为什么每次非要听你的
I was at work, my day was planned,
我在上班 计划好了一天
and as usual, you appear,
然后像往常一样 你出现了
and you derail everything. Derail ev...
打乱了一切 打乱
Do you know, what's that you've got up there?
你知道你脑子里有什么吗
You've got a mind of your own.
你有你自己的想法
I'll tell you why you're here, Dylan.
我告诉你你为什么在这 迪伦
You're here because you bloody hell wanna be.
是因为你♥他♥妈♥想在这
So, if you're looking for someone to blame,
所以 如果你想怪谁
you can piss off and blame yourself. Pissy bugger.
就滚一边怨你自己去吧 弱逼
Mind the bloody bend, Tommo. Bend! Jesus!
注意弯道 托莫 弯道 老天
Bloody hell.
要命了
It's the bloody van. Have they crashed in the fucking hedge?
是他们的面包车 他们撞上树篱了吗
Cardi.
卡尔迪
Bloody fumes, or summat. It's chloroform.
这他妈是烟还是什么 是氯仿
If that's on their clothes,
如果他们衣服上也有
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表