剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
Hey. Take a seat.
嘿 坐吧
What can I do you for?
需要我做点什么
Well, it's the... It's my bipolar. Oh, no.
就是那个 我的躁郁症 天啊
I've just made a decision. Yeah.
我刚做了个决定 嗯
I've not thought about the consequences. Yeah.
我没有考虑后果
It's like my fucking head tells me to do these things. Oh, no.
就像我满脑子想着要这么做 天啊
I'm probably gonna end up getting killed here.
我可能最后会被打死
I started a... Terrible.
我要 太糟了
Are you high? What?
你磕嗨了吗 什么
No. Your pupils are massive, man,
没啊 你的瞳孔超级大
and you're like a fucking nodding dog. What's going on?
你♥他♥妈♥就像个点头狗娃娃 你怎么了
Vinnie, I'm the doctor here.
小文 我才是医生
Let's stick to the time-honoured convention of
咱们还是按着老规矩来
you tell me about your health and I'll... You're high.
你先告诉我你的健康状况 我 你嗑嗨了
I'm not. I'm not. Yeah, you are.
我没有 没有 不 你有
What've you taken? What?
你吃了什么 你说什么
You're gonna end up getting struck off.
你迟早会被吊销执照
Vinnie, sit down. Vinnie, sit.
小文 坐下 坐下
You better sort your shit out, pal. Vinnie.
你把自己管好就行了 小文
Vinnie, sit down. Waste of time.
小文 坐下 真是浪费时间
Vin...
小文
Vinnie. Wait, Vinnie.
小文 等等 小文
Vin, I need to talk to you.
小文 我得跟你谈谈
Yeah, and I need to talk to you there
是吗 我来是要找你谈
where you're paid to listen.
我还是付了钱的
No. Wait a sec. Wait a second?
不 等下 等什么等
What about your other patients?
你其他病人怎么办
Waiting time's bad enough.
光是等你就够糟了
Hang on! Vin!
等下 小文
He asked me to pretend to be this Russian whore.
他让我假装是个俄♥国♥妓♥女♥
You knew that. "Naughty boy."
你懂的吧 "真淘气"
"I spank you."
"我要打你屁♥股♥"
"You're lucky I don't poison you, my secret nerve agent"
"真走运我没用秘密神经毒剂弄死你"
"and take it out on your English ass."
"只能把气撒在你的英国大屁♥股♥上"
He loves.
他爱这个调调
He loves all our kinky shit, the spanking.
他喜欢我们做古怪的事 比如打屁♥股♥
You never think though, would you?
你绝对想不到 是吧
No. Little innocent face. I know.
想不到 那张单纯的小脸 是吧
I thought you two hadn't been getting on. No, we haven't.
我以为你们一直没和好 是没和好
We shag more when there's problems.
有矛盾了 我们就频繁上♥床♥
My way of getting us close.
我用这种办法增进情感
It worked. Yeah.
有用的 是
Oh, shit, Kath.
该死 凯丝
What am I gonna do if I am fucking shitting myself.
我要是把自己的生活搞得一团糟该怎么办
I can't mess everything up.
我不能把一切都搞砸吧
Thanks, mate.
谢了 伙计
Have you seen a skinny lad, thinning hair?
你有没有见过一个瘦小子 没多少头发
Firstly, you need to find out... Vinnie!
首先 你要清楚 小文
A bloke looking for you. I'm not here, Sid.
有个人找你 我不在 希德
You are, you're down there.
你在 你就蹲在这儿
Oh, my God! You are a bellend, dude!
天 你真是个白♥痴♥
Vinnie. Doc, while you're here,
小文 大夫 既然你来了
can you look at the weeping rash?
能帮我看下起泡的红疹吗
Shit. You all right?
糟了 你好啊
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 嗯
You just in there? No. I'm ganna...I was....
你刚才在里面 不在 我是要那个
I just... You know, I needed a pee, so...
就是 我要上厕所 所以
Yeah. I went and had one.
是啊 我上完了
Ah, so this fight...
所以这次决斗
you're gonna get killed. Come on,
你会被打死的 少来了
why does everyone keep saying that?
为什么所有人都这么说
Because you are gonna get killed.
因为你是在找死
It's absolutely ridiculous. Pull out.
真是莫名奇妙 弃权吧
I can't pull out. Why not?
不行 为什么
Because I've shook on it.
因为我握手答应了
It's tradition. Oh, don't be a twat.
这是传统 别傻了
Look, Dylan's scared for you. I'm scared for you.
听着 迪伦很担心你 我也很担心你
You know what I mean. You can seriously get hurt here.
你知道我的意思 你真的会受重伤
We love you, you dickhead.
我们爱你 你个傻瓜
Did anything happen between you and that Jake lad?
你和那个杰克发生什么了吗
What?
什么
He's a goodlooking lad, you know. Say that again.
你知道他长得不错 你再说一遍
Say that again and see what happens.
再说一遍试试
That went well. Fucking hell.
跑得挺快 见了鬼了
You all right, Sid? Whoa! Come on. Penis, dude.
你好吗 希德 拜托 你的屌♥
Hear you're gonna get killed, Vin?
听说你要去送死 小文
I'm not gonna get killed.
我不会死的
Can't you use the toilet? Prefer it al fresco.
你不能用厕所吗 更喜欢户外
I've just really seen your knob there.
我真是把你的屌♥看得一清二楚
I know who you are, son...
我知道你是什么样的人 儿子
And I know, what you are.
我也知道你喜欢男人
And I want you to know...
我想让你知道
that I can live with it.
我可以接受
I'm your mam...
我是你妈妈
and I'll always love you, no matter what.
不管怎样 我都会永远爱你
But I mean, no flouncing around, like...
但不要再胡搞了 就是
No Graham Norton stuff.
不要再学格拉汉姆·诺顿了
But privately.
但私下里可以
If that's you...
如果那是
..If that's what you like...
如果那是你喜欢的
..Then...
那么
Come make me a whore! You are!
让我做你的婊♥子♥ 你就是
More! You are a maniac!
用力 你疯了
No, you are the...
不 你是
Turn back!
转过来
Come on! Yes, yes! More!
转 对 对 用力
More! Force it into me, boss.
用力 插♥进♥来 你这头狮子
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干什么
I wanted to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
How did you know where I live?
你怎么知道我在这儿
I'm a GP. I've got access to your records.
我是全科医生 我有权查你档案
My address isn't on the bloody records.
我家地址又他妈不在档案上
No, the pub is.
是 但酒吧那有
I went there, paid a man in specs five pounds to tell me.
在那 我花了五英镑让一个眼镜哥告诉我的
Jesus! You are a bloody stalker, man.
我去 你♥他♥妈♥就是个跟踪狂
Have a sit down.
坐下来吧
You were right, Vinnie. I was taking stuff.
你说得对 小文 我的确嗑药了
Yeah, I know you were.
我就知道
Got in a bad place. I'll say.
我搞得很狼狈 可不是嘛
Not the drugs.
我不是说嗑药
The drugs were just a slip. Just a
嗑药是小打小闹 是
something to take my mind off
用来转移注意力的
The real problem...
真正的问题是
Oh, God. Genuinely nervous.
我的妈呀 你都让我紧张了
Where's this going now?
你到底要说些什么
I'm addicted to women's knees.
我是个恋膝癖
I'm listening.
继续
Round knees, shins, thighs, mainly knees.
圆圆的膝盖 小腿 大腿 但主要是膝盖
I had this marriage. She was...
我已经结婚了 我老婆
She was great. She was, was...
她很好 她是我的 我的
She was my soulmate. But I couldn't stop
我的灵魂伴侣 但我就是忍♥不住
wanting to see other women's knees. You know
想要亲近其他女人的膝盖 你懂吗
Just to touch 'em, to kiss 'em, to lick 'em, to...
就是想摸一摸 亲一亲 舔一舔
I tried it on with a couple of her friends.
我试过对她几个朋友这样
I mean, nothing weird, just...
我是说 没做什么奇怪的事
..getting close to their knees at parties.
就是在派对上靠近她们的膝盖
Throwing drink over them and wiping it off.
把饮料不小心洒在上面 然后擦干净
One day she caught me cracking one out
有一天老婆的朋友穿着短裙来
when her friend came round in her short skirt
我正对她故技重施 被她发现了
and the whole thing unravelled.
整件事就瞒不住了
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表