剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
being dead put a lot of things in perspective for me.
装死让我看透了很多事情
Being in that coffin for real,
真的躺在棺材里
it makes you realise...
会让你想到
Fuck, dude,
去他妈的
you don't want any regrets, man.
你不想后悔吧 哥们
You need to go and forgive her.
忘掉那些事 原谅她
You do.
照做吧
And then you need to set about making yourself happy, man,
然后让自己开心一点
and just...fucking hell,
然后
forget about me.
把我忘了吧
I'll be fine.
我没事
And if I'm not,
如果我有事
that isn't your problem,
那也不是你的问题
that's mine.
是我的
Look, just...
听着 去
tell her you love her.
告诉她你爱她
Tell her you'll be a good dad to Tyler.
告诉她你会做泰勒的好爸爸
And that you can be all the things
你能做到所有那些
you're capable of being, dildo.
你能做到的事 小迪
Go on, do that now.
去吧 现在就去
For me, bud. Please.
为了我 兄弟 求你了
Come on, dude.
去吧 兄弟
I love you, man.
我爱你 兄弟
Erin!
艾琳
Hello?
你好
Hello, Vin.
你好 小文
It's Terence.
我是泰伦斯
So, tell me...
告诉我
How does it feel to be dead?
死了的感觉怎么样
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表