剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
**The best things in life are free*
*真爱无价
**But you can give then to the birds and bees*
*但你可以去爱虫鸟鱼花
**I need money*
*我需要钱
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
**That's what I want*
*那才是我想要的
2011年爆出性侵未成年人和精神病人的丑闻
BBC主持人
JJ:我找到了...
新信息
**This is it*
*就是这种感觉
**Underwater love*
*水下之爱
**It's so deep*
*如此深邃
**So beautiful liquid*
*如此清澈美丽
**After the rain comes sun*
*阳光总在风雨后
**After the sun comes rain again*
*阳光总在风雨后
**After the rain comes sun*
*阳光总在风雨后
**After the sun comes rain again*
*阳光总在风雨后
**This must be underwater love*
*定是这水下之爱
**This way I feel it slipping all over me*
*这流动全身的快♥感♥
用相似发音的鱼单词代替正常单词玩梗
"tune"变成"tuna" "headache"变成"haddock"
**Let me go on*
*让我继续吧
**like I blister in the sun*
*就像阳光下的水泡
**Let me go on*
*让我继续吧
**big hands, I know you're the one*
*不断啪啪啪 我知道你就是我的唯一
**I don't know a lot about you*
*我对你了解不多
**But you seem to know a lot about me*
*但你似乎很了解我
**So I take a little time out*
*所以我抽出点时间来了解你
**So I take a little time out*
*所以我抽出点时间来了解你
**I'm sorry that I lost my patience*
*很抱歉我失去了耐心
**You deserve better, it's true*
*确实 你值得拥有更好的
**I need a little time out*
*我需要抽出一点时间
**I need a little time out from me*
*我需要抽出一点时间
**Me*
*我
**Me*
*我
**Me and you*
*我和你
**You*
*你
**Yo-o-o-o-ou*
*你~
**You sang your swan song to the dogs*
*你对着狗唱着你的绝唱
**Cos they made mincemeat of the dreams you hung your hopes on*
*因为它们打碎了你寄托希望的梦
**You cut it out, well, your sins cost*
*你停了下来 你的罪要付出代价
**While money talks to your conscience*
*当金钱告诉你的良知
**Looking like a fool for love*
*要像傻瓜一样去寻找爱时
**Dear life, I'm holding on*
*亲爱的生活 我依然坚守着
**Dear life*
*亲爱的生活
**I'm holding on*
*我依然坚守着
**How long must I wait*
*我必须要等多久
**Before the thrill is gone?*
*才能等到激♥情♥褪去
迪伦:正赢着呢
新消息
——Hoagy Carmichael
《Some Days There Just Ain't No Fish》
**Ain't no fish, Ain't no flounder*
*真的没有鱼 真的没有偏口鱼
**Ain't no tuna, Ain't no fish*
*真的没有金枪鱼 真的没有鱼
**Holy mackerel, Somedays there's just ain't no fish*
*好家伙 有时就是真的没有鱼
**I just don't know what to do with myself*
*我只是不知道一个人该怎么过
**I don't know what to do with myself*
*我不知道一个人该怎么过
**Planning everything for two*
*为两个人计划一切
**Doing everything with you*
*和你做这一切
**And now that we're through*
*如今恩爱已成云烟
**I just don't know what to do*
*我不知道该怎么办
**Like a summer rose*
*就像盛夏的玫瑰
**Needs the sun and rain*
*需要雨露泽被
**I need your sweet love*
*我需要你的甜蜜爱意
**To beat love away*
*来将相思之苦击退
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**I got so much trouble in my mind*
*我的脑子一片混乱
**Give me the strength to carry on*
*给我力量让我坚强
**Give me the strength to carry on*
*给我力量让我坚强
**Cos everything I got is just about gone*
*因为我拥有的一切都已不见
**And I'm...*
*而我
He didn't look how I expected him to look.
他跟我想象中的样子不一样
He was older, greyer.
他更老 头发更白
Not as intimidating.
没那么可怕
But when he spoke...
但当他说话时
The way he looked at me...
那种盯着我的眼神
I could tell...
我知道
He was a man capable of things.
他是个能做大事的人
Mr Mc... Mr McCann.
麦 麦卡恩先生
You, Vincent, are the shit on my shoe.
你 文森特 就是我鞋上的屎
An irritation, unpleasant, has to be dealt with.
一坨必须弄掉的惹人烦的臭屎
Can't go around with shit on your shoe.
我不能脚踩着屎到处走
It ruins the overall effect.
它毁了整个人的形象
Try scraping it off,
我试着把它擦掉
but a bit always lingers in the cracks.
但总有那么一点留在鞋缝里
So, in the end, inevitable, no way around it,
所以最终不可避免 没有办法
you have to remove the shoe.
只能扔掉那只鞋
Deal with the shit properly.
妥善处理掉那坨屎
No.1, you stay out of my life,
第一 你离我的生活远点
away from anything I'm involved in.
离任何与我有关的事远点
If I even hear your name again, you're done.
如果我再听到你的名字 你死定了
You or those you love.
你 还有你爱的人
No.2,
第二
For the pony,
那匹矮种马
for the money you may or may not
那些你从格伦·格伦森那里
have stolen from Glen Glenson
偷的或者没偷的钱
my money
我的钱
I want compensation.
我要赔偿
20k this month.
本月还两万
No ifs, no buts.
不要找借口
You've got a weed business.
你有大♥麻♥生意
Sell weed, sell your mother, sell your arse.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 卖♥♥你妈 卖♥♥自己
I don't fuckin' care.
我他妈不在乎
Money.
我要钱
Yeah.
嗯
Do you know, the ironic thing is
你知道吗 讽刺的是
his shoe did actually smell a little bit like shit.
他的鞋还真闻着有股屎味
That's scary. You wanna be careful.
这有点吓人 你得小心了
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
Well, me mum always used to say
我妈以前常说
you should never give in to a bully, you know.
你永远不应该屈服于恶霸
Mind you, she also used to say that goat jizz cured cancer.
提醒你一下 她还说山羊精♥液♥能治癌症
She was never the gospel of good advice.
她从来都给不了好建议
Oi! Jimmy Savile, move along!
嘿 吉米·萨维尔 滚
Eh? Staring at the kids.
哈 边盯着孩子看
Fiddlin' with yourself.
边玩弄你的屌♥
I weren't fiddlin' with myself.
我没有
I was here, watchin' ya.
我在这都看见了
I saw you put your hand in your pocket
我看见你把手伸进裤兜
and you were messin' with it.
玩弄你的屌♥了
I was loosening the elastic on my boxers.
我只是在松内♥裤♥的松紧带
They're diggin' in.
它太紧了
You were fiddlin', and you were stroking it.
你玩弄了 而且还撸了
Hang on, I weren't strokin' meself.
你别瞎说 我可没撸
On your way, perv!
快滚吧 死变♥态♥
Oi! That's my little lad over there.
嘿 那是我小儿子
I was keeping me eye out for the champ. Forget about it.
我是在看着我家小冠军 算了吧
I know a fiddler when I see one and you were fiddlin'.
我一眼就能看出谁是变♥态♥ 你就是
Imagine just finding out you're a dad.
想象一下你刚发现自己当爸了
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表