剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
**Wild boys always...*
*狂野男孩
Sing it.
唱啊
*Shine!* You know it! You know it!
*宇宙第一* 你知道歌♥词 你明明知道
Oh, hey, how's it going, mate?
你还好吧 小老弟
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Oh, I've had to take you out for a bit,
我不得不带你出来一会儿
but I'm sorry, I'm gonna take you home now.
但是很抱歉 我现在就带你回家
Who lives there?
谁住那儿呀
I live there.
我住那儿
Can I go inside?
我能进去看看吗
No, not really. I've gotta get you home, dude.
不行 小老弟 我得带你回家了
Please!
拜托了
There's a fat, bald monster in there,You're not gonna like it.
里面有个胖胖的秃头怪物 你不会喜欢的
Oh, please!
求求你了嘛
Yeah, go on. Five minutes.
那好吧 就五分钟
We're not staying long, you know.
我们不能待太久 明白吧
So, this is home, is it?
所以你家在这儿
For now, yeah.
暂时算是吧
Let's just say it doesn't feature in the master plan.
毕竟在人生规划中住哪儿并不重要
Looks all right.
看起来还不错
There's thousands of towns like this
全国各地有成千上万座这种
all over the country,getting by.
还算过得去的城镇
No-one gives a shit about them...
根本就没人在意
..until it turns into the Wild West.
直到它变成荒野西部
I want my son to know different. Know what I mean?
我希望我儿子有不同见解 你明白吗
Fancy continuing this dissection
想继续这种剖析吗
dissection of societal disintegration over a pint?
比如边喝酒边剖析社会瓦解
You're not easily put off, are you?
你不会轻易放弃 是吧
No, I need to get back. Dylan's looking after Tyler.
不行 我得回去了 迪伦在照顾泰勒呢
You've got a boyfriend. You've got a son.
你有了男朋友 有了儿子
So, best friends?
那好朋友呢
All right, one pint. One.
好吧 喝一点 就一杯
Aren't you scared being out here on your own at night?
你一个人晚上在这儿不害怕吗
No, am I 'eck!
才不会
I love being out here in the woods.
我喜欢在林子里待着
The woods is the only place I can get a bit of bloody peace.
只有在林子里 我才能感受到一点平静
Can I bring my mum here?
我能带我妈妈来这儿吗
Course you can. You can bring her anytime you want.
当然了 随时来都可以
Yeah, course.
没问题
My mum can bounce an egg on her head.
我妈妈能用头顶鸡蛋
Can she really? Yeah. No, she can't. Can she really?
真的假的 不会吧 她真会吗
My God. That's some bloody skill, innit?
我天 真♥他♥妈♥是项技巧 不是吗
I can't.
我就不行
I love your mum.
我喜欢你妈妈
She's an eggs-traordinary woman.
她是个"鹤立蛋群"的女人
What's your mum like?
你妈妈是什么样的人
My mum, she's not around any more.
我妈 她已经不在了
Is she dead? No, she's not dead.
她去世了吗 不 她没有
She just went away when I was little.
在我很小的时候 她就离开了
Like my dad?
像我爸爸一样吗
Yeah,yeah.
对
Even though I hope she'll come back, you know.
尽管如此 我还盼着她会回来
I think that's why I stay in this town.
大概就是我还留在这的原因吧
So if she does come back,
万一她回来了
you know, she might know where to find me.
她会知道在哪能找到我
I like the funny dog.
我喜欢那只好笑的狗狗
Oh, thanks.
谢了
It's an owl.
其实那是猫头鹰
All right, Kath?
凯丝 你好啊
Can I have a pint of lager
麻烦来一杯拉格啤酒
and a pint of Guinness, please?
还有一杯健力士黑啤
For your new fella?
给你的新男友吗
No, he's a college mate.
不是 他是我的大学同学
I believe ya. A thousand wouldn't.
我信你 百分百相信
Mind you, it'd be a bold move
提醒你一下 把喜欢的人
bringing your fancy man in your own local.
带到家附近的酒吧可是个大胆的举动
Especially with them lot all upstairs.
特别是邻居们都在楼上抽点
What lot?
什么意思
Poker game.
扑克游戏
Dylan's in there.
迪伦也在上面玩儿呢
Wanker. What? Wait!
傻♥逼♥ 什么 等等
Erin! Erin!
艾琳 艾琳
Erin, Erin. Wait! Erin, Tyler's fine.
艾琳 等等 艾琳 泰勒没事
Vinnie's looking after him. He's safe. They're home.
小文在照顾他 他很好 他们在家呢
You wanna buy some chloroform?
想来点儿氯仿吗
He's looking after 'em!
小文在看着他呢
Good evening? Shit.
晚上好 一点也不好
You? Terrible.
你呢 糟透了
What happened?
出事儿了吗
Vinnie. Erin.
小文 艾琳
Thanks for minding him for me.
谢谢你替我照顾他
Oh, it's my pleasure.
不用客气
Can we have a minute?
能让我们单独聊会儿吗
Listen, it's my fault, you know. I shouldn't have done
听着 都是我的错 我不该
It's not, it's not. It's his, cos he listens to you.
不是 是他的错 因为他全听你的
There's three of us in this.
现在这段关系中
In this relationship.
是我们三个人
Well, if there is, I'm the one getting the least sex.
如果是的话 我也是操最少的那个
I'm not saying it's you or me, Vin, OK?
我不是说怪你或怪我 懂吗
I'll never make that threat.
我永远不会那么讲
But one day soon, I will leave with Tyler,
但总有一天 我和泰勒会离开
and I won't be coming back.
再也不会回来
And he needs to decide what life he wants.
他需要决定自己要什么样的生活
I'm glad to see you both awake.
很高兴看到你们俩都醒了
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Terrible. Heartbroken.
糟透了 心碎了
Nigel. Never mind bloody Nigel.
奈杰尔没了 别他妈在意奈杰尔了
Honest to God, he's a bird and he's free now,
他是只鸟 现在他自♥由♥了
so just be happy for him.
难道不该为他高兴吗
Fucking chloroform! It's his stupid fault!
去他妈的氯仿 都是他的错
If he'd let me do the horse, this wouldn't have happened.
要是他让我去抓马 就不会搞成这样
Yeah, it's my fault. When are they gonna let you out?
对对对 都怨我 你们什么时候能出院
A few days. Apparently, it takes a while to leave the system
还要几天 显然药物在体内代谢要花时间
But you know what they say about convalescence. Fresh air.
你知道康复期该做什么吗 呼吸新鲜空气
Get up. No, get off! I'm sick! No!
起来 不 放开我 我还病着呢
No, don't touch me, I'm sick!
别碰我 我病着呢
Your pony's a cunt.
你的矮种马就是个垃圾
YOUR pony's a cunt.
你的才是垃圾
Good lad.
听话
Go on, Jim. Vincent O'Neill?
加油吉姆 文森特·奥尼尔
Who's asking?
谁找我
Terence McCann.
泰伦斯·麦卡恩
Wants to discuss small horses.
想聊聊矮种马的事儿
You must have the wrong lad.
你找错人了吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Have it your way.
自己看着办吧
A word to the wise...
奉劝一句
He's not a man to make an enemy of.
他可不是你愿意与之为敌的人
Sometimes it's only later when you look back,
有时候 只有当你回头看时
you realise when the turning point came.
才会发现转折点已经出现
The moment in your life when everything changed.
那一刻你的生活都变了
For me, for us. Christ, for all of us.
对我 对我们 老天 对我们所有人而言
It was stealing a blonde Shetland pony
那一刻就是我们从仇外的神父那里
from a xenophobic father.
偷了一匹金色设得兰矮种马
One minute you can be there [for a life]
前一分钟你还能活蹦乱跳
It's Big Sandy.
是珊迪大姐
What about her? ..Next minute, you're gone.
她怎么了 后一分钟你就死翘翘了
How am I gonna lift her? I'm on my own today!
我怎么去抬她 今天只有我自己
Get the fat fuck moved
把这死胖子搬走
On Big Sandy's funeral. On it.
在珊迪大姐的葬礼上 马上办
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表