剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表
I honestly... I hope I don't fucking hand on any of this shit on.
我真的 希望我没碰上这种破事儿
I mean, my fucking...
我是说 我他妈
Can you take a look at this? What?
你能看看这个吗 什么
Just take a look at this. Come on.
就看一下这个 别了吧
Tell me if you've seen anything like it.
告诉我你以前见过这种情况吗
Here. Take a look. Look at that.
看 就看一下 你看看
For fuck's sake!
我的老天啊
It's horrible, isn't it? Yes, it is horrible.
是不是很糟糕 是 很糟糕
It was this girl the other night. Fuck! Whoa!
前几天晚上和一个女孩睡了 操 真恶心
Why is it so sore?
它为什么这么肿
Have you been bashing it about?
你撞到它了吗
I haven't been bashing it about.
我没有
Why does it look like that?
那它怎么成那样了
Think she had a piercing.
我觉得她那里打了钉
Oh, dude.
我的大兄弟
Or a scab. I hope it wasn't a scab.
或者是疮痂 但愿不是疮痂
That looks really sore, man. Bloody is sore.
看起来真的好肿啊 兄弟 真♥他♥妈♥肿
Had any cream on it? I've had a cortisone.
有没有抹点药 我抹了点消炎药膏
It's not working. All right. Yeah. Whoa!
但不起作用 好吧 哇哦
Yeah. Balls as well. There! Look at that!
蛋蛋没事 看 看那
Let's put it away now. It's spreading.
把它收起来吧 它在扩散
All right.
好吧
Let's just sheave it. Sorry.
快拉上拉链吧 抱歉
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意 是吗
You've done it. Of course I mind, it's wildly unprofessional.
你做都做了 我当然介意 太不专业
I'm supposed to... What? That's fatherhood for you.
我应该 什么 这是教你怎么当爸
Fuckin' unbelievable!
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Rubbish. I'm telling you. He'll back me up.
胡说 我跟你讲 他可以为我证明
Two separate occasions? Two separate occasions.
两个不同场合 两个不同场合
Same otter?
同一只水獭
Will you tell her the story?
你能给她讲讲那件事吗
You just told her.
你不是刚讲给她了吗
Terry Nutkins, the bloke from The Really Wild Show
特里·努特金斯 《真实荒野》里那个家伙
got his finger bitten off by an otter.
被一只水獭咬掉了手指
Went back a year later,
一年后他回去
same otter bit the other finger off.
被同一只水獭咬掉另一根手指
There is no way this happened. It happened.
这不可能发生 它发生了
Dozy bugger. It's bitten him once.
傻屌♥ 它咬过他一次
What's he stickin' it in again for?
他为什么又把手指放进它嘴里
Aye-aye.
哎呀
She don't look like she's in the right pub.
她好像进错了酒馆吧
I'm not here. Get rid of her.
就说我不在 轰走她
Hello, boys. You're after Tommo, are you?
好啊 小子们 你找托莫 对吗
He's just gone. He just ran over there.
他刚走 他刚跑到那边
I'm not shaggin' her.
我不要干♥她♥
You can use the disabled toilet.
你们可以用残障厕所
He can't. There's 26 satellite dishes in there.
不行 那里有26个卫星天线
And by the way, I want them moved.
顺便一提 你们把它们搬走
Hi, Tommo. 'Ey up, Daffne.
嗨 托莫 嗨 达芙妮
You dropped something?
你掉东西了吗
While you're down there...
既然你在这
It's all right.
放轻松
It's Vinnie I want.
我是来找小文的
So, go on, what can we do for you?
说吧 我们能为你做什么
Business, Vinnie.
生意 小文
I hear that you're a man that can get things done,
我听说你是个能办事的人
so how about you buy me a drink
为什么不请我喝一杯
and I'll tell you my proposition?
然后我告诉你我的提议
What do you want? A pint of cider?
你想喝什么 果酒吗
G&T would be lovely.
鸡尾酒就挺好的
Plenty of ice, go easy on the tonic and give me a twist of lemon.
多加冰 少加奎宁水 帮我挤点柠檬汁
As you're aware,
如你所知
my husband, he's a very unpleasant man.
我前夫 他是个特别讨厌的人
He's manipulative, conniving...
他有控制欲 诡计多端
Sexually immoral.
淫乱不堪
Yeah, I can vouch for that.
没错 我能证明
And we're currently engaged in
我们现在正在打
a very bitter and acrimonious maintenance battle.
一场痛苦而激烈的持久战
The bastard won't pay me what he should.
那个混♥蛋♥不付给我该付的钱
Not to me or to my kids.
不给我 也不给孩子们
His own flesh and blood.
那是他的亲骨肉
He's denying them the basics.
他根本就不认他们
I wanna hit him where it fuckin' hurts.
我他妈想让他痛不欲生
His fish. Koi carp. His fish?
他的鱼 鲤鱼 他的鱼
He keeps them in a special aquarium
离婚后 他把那些鱼养在
in a fish shed since the divorce.
一间鱼棚的特殊鱼池里
Involving his fish is a bit harsh.
去搞他的鱼有点不地道吧
Those fish broke up our marriage.
那些鱼毁了我们的婚姻
Well, that and the prostitutes, and the doggin'.
除了鱼 还有卖♥♥淫嫖♥娼♥
I mean, he'd shag the bloody things if it wasn't illegal.
如果操鱼不违法 我早干♥死♥那些鱼了
I don't... I don't think it is illegal.
我不 我不觉得那个违法
It's got to be, man.
那必须违法 兄弟
Bestiality, summat like that.
那就和兽♥交♥差不多
And how would you even do that?
那要怎么做呢
Where would it go?
往哪儿插
I'm googling it.
我在查呢
JJ, stop googling shit like that, man.
JJ 别查那种烂事 哥们儿
Someone checks your phone,
如果有人查你的手♥机♥
you're gonna be in trouble, aren't you?
你会惹上麻烦 不是吗
We've had this chat.
我跟你说过的
What do you want us to do? Rob 'em or what?
你想让我们做什么 抢走它们还是什么
Rob 'em? No. I want them dead.
抢走 不 我希望它们死
Dead? Dead.
死吗 死
Well, the thing is, we're thieves, primarily.
问题是 我们主要是做贼
Fish murder doesn't come under our remit.
我们的业务不包括杀鱼
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吧
You go fishing.
你去钓鱼
He's always at it.
他总在钓鱼
That's not the same. Why not?
那可不一样 为什么
Because I either eat them or throw them back.
因为我要么把鱼吃了 要么放生
Well, eat these.
那就吃了它们
Mount them on the wall. I don't care.
做成标本挂墙上 我不在乎
I just want them dead because...
我只想让它们死 因为
Well, because of everything that man's ever put me through.
因为那个男人让我经受的一切
What are you doin'? I'm sorry.
你在干什么 我很抱歉
Stop doin' that.
停下吧
Are you tryin' to cry? Pardon?
你是不是想哭 你说什么
Are you pretending to cry? Pardon?
你是在装哭吗 你说什么
You don't have to do that, we'll kill his fish.
没必要那么做 我们会杀了他的鱼
What? Will we?
什么 我们会吗
Yeah, but we need more than that.
对 但得付我们更多钱
This now.
这是一半
Same again when it's done. Deal?
事成之后付另一半 成交
Deal. Call me when it's done.
成交 事成之后打给我
Tommo... just call me.
托莫 打给我
Yeah, it's pretty much illegal.
没错 那是违法的
Bloke did it with a dolphin once.
有个家伙曾操过海豚
Hired killers now, are we?
我们现在是雇佣杀手了吗
No, because I was thinking,
不 因为我在想
we're gonna sell them fish.
我们要把那些鱼卖♥♥了
If he's an enthusiast,
如果他是个发烧友
they're gonna be good quality.
那些鱼应该很不错
Ask him.
问他就知道
Yeah? So, we nick 'em, sell 'em,
是吧 所以我们偷走鱼 卖♥♥掉它们
tell her they're dead, easy money.
告诉她鱼死了 这钱赚得容易
Who's payin' for her drink? Tommo
谁给她的酒结账 托莫
Is this a good idea?
这是个好主意吗
Of course this is a good idea.
当然是个好主意
It's practically free money.
这实际上是白给的钱
If we're gonna pay McCann back,
如果我们要把钱赔给麦卡恩
剧集 | 穷友记(2019) | 导航列表